March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    I start a legacy Challenge and here it is if you want to read it. We are on gen 3 now and hope to start gen 4 soon
    Link to Story http://sims4legacy.blogspot.ca/2014/10/chapter-1-fresh-start-in-willow-creek_26.html
  • Random GamesRandom Games Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you post a challenge?????
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    How do you post a challenge?????
    Have you created a Sims 4 Challenge? Are the rules easy to follow and understand? Is there a clear goal or series of goals to use to complete the challenge? If the answer is yes then you can start a new topic here on this forum. Or you can post it on a personal blog. When you are done come back here and post a link.
  • BatreaBatrea Posts: 25 Member
    Can you make a "Top ten challenges" list?
    Playing sims all day keeps the boredom away.
  • FreedomdeepFreedomdeep Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2015
    The Prison challenge link seems to be broken - leading me to a 404 error. Thanks for compiling this list :)

Upon a Google search I found the rules for the challenge created by The Sims Supply - but alas I am not worthy enough to post links yet (LOL)
    akddFdd.gif
  • lilithsliliths Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2015
    @Nicarra60 I've made up a challenge, can you please add it to the list?

THE SERIAL KILLER CHALLENGE

GOAL: Basically to kill as many sims as you can within 3 weeks!

RULES

-You CAN'T ask sims to move in so that you can control them.
    -You CAN'T use any mods that would initiate certain deaths.
    -You CAN'T go to another world, make friends with someone and then invite them over, you must bring them inside from your street.

SETTING UP

-Lifespan must be on LONG
    -You need to create your sim. Must be young adult and must have the evil trait. The other two can be anything you want.
    -Can place your sim on any lot you want. Just note you will need space for you to live and rooms to lure sims.
    -Money cheats are only allowed at the beginning when creating your house.

GAMEPLAY

Wait outside your house until someone walks past. Stop them and talk to them. Then when the 'Go here together' option is available, take them to their room and then leave and delete the door. You could kill them by letting them starve or drowning them. You must keep their graves in your garden and banish their souls to the Netherworld. Count how many sims you have killed at the end of 3 weeks. You can either count their graves or count how many ghosts are in your relationships panel.

REMEMBER: Don't leave the lot while you have people in your house because when you come back, they disappear.

ADDITIONAL OBJECTIVE

Try to make children with as many of your victims as you can. If you run out of space in your family, kill a child. But their scoring still counts. Note that looking after babies will result in less time to trap victims because you must make sure they live; Unless you kill them to make space for more when you get up to 8 family members (Then its ok if they don't live, you will need to kill them to make space.) You CAN'T make more than 1 baby with each victim.

SCORING

+50 for every sim that dies,
    +30 for deaths by Cowplant,
    +60 for becoming best friends with the Grim Reaper,
    +90 for every child you make with your victim.

PENALTIES

-100 for using any cheats during the challenge.
    -100 for breaking any rules.
    -90 for any baby that dies without being killed.
  • Green_OliveGreen_Olive Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello everyone!
    I've been working on a tweak of the legacy challenge and I got some basic rules down. I just posted it on my blog as well: greenolivesims4.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html (can't post links yet, sorry!)

THE DOUBLE LEGACY CHALLENGE

This legacy challenge features TWO founders. They are two orphan brothers/sisters who, having been inseparable and alone since they were children, want to have a big happy family - they want to create their legacy together!

GOAL:

Essentially, this challenge is about one big family with two founders who are siblings. Their heirs will be cousins. And they will all live happily together in the same house! This is about having fun, so you can set the number of generations you want to play your legacy for (example: 10 is the usual for legacy challenges).

RULES:

- Start with two siblings. They got out of foster care as they reached the Young Adult age, so they have little to no possessions. And the money they have is what's left from their teenage part-time jobs. Begin with 2000§ (1000§ per brother), so that they can buy the bare essentials (use the money cheat to set your money at 2000§).
    (Note: The lot can be whatever size you want, but the bigger the better, obviously, since you're gonna have a big family).

- They must marry townies/NPC's (not sims you create).

- The family members (founders and spouses, even if they aren't the last generation's heir) must all live in the legacy household, until they die.

- A difficulty factor is the maximum number of sims per household (which is eight). In the second generation, having the parents, heirs and their spouses all living in the legacy lot means they will reach the maximum number of sims allowed in the household (unless if you decide to use a Mod for this*). You can always wait for them to die and use that time to skill your sim or work on their careers before having kids, for example.

- Your children's traits have to be randomly picked. You can do it with the founders as well, if you wish. You should complete your founder's/heirs' Aspirations.

- You can do whatever you like to make money: get a job, sell things, etc. Your choice!

- No mods or cheats allowed, apart from the Full house mod if you choose to use it and the money cheat at the beginning to set your money at 2000§.

EXTRAS:

*Mod - Full House mod by TwistedMexi at Modthesims (be careful with it, since the limit is there for a reason! The more sims in a household, the bigger toll it takes on your computer).
    +Money Cheat - sims.modify_funds -[amount you need to reduce to make 2000§].

You are welcome to play around with the rules and even make up a point system if you wish (I didn't add that because I prefer just playing challenges for the fun of it). If you test it out, let me know if there are any changes or improvements that could be made!

Have fun!
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    Can you add my #BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge to the list? You can use this blog link for the challenge, thanks so much!
    https://simplyvanillasimsblog.wordpress.com/buildnewcrest-legacy-challenge/
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Can you add my #BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge to the list? You can use this blog link for the challenge, thanks so much!
    https://simplyvanillasimsblog.wordpress.com/buildnewcrest-legacy-challenge/

Oooooh I like this one. I think I am going to start this today :)
  • McSimsOverloadMcSimsOverload Posts: 6 New Member
    Wow!!! I had no idea that there were that many sims challenges.... :o :o
  • flyingatvflyingatv Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2015
    I recently made a challenge called the Royal Challenge for Sims 4. It's nothing like the Royal Kingdom challenge that's already out and I haven't seen anything else out there like what I made, so I'm sorry if I copied anyone's work. If you want to see it (://sims4royalchallenge.blogspot.com/).
    Post edited by flyingatv on
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Sorry guys, been away for a bit.

Added
    @msarobix - Starving Artist to Superstar challenge
    @Charliimai - Accidental Time Traveller Legacy
    @LilMissSimmer - Alien Takeover Challenge
    @JesxSims - Will you survive?
    @EuphorialQueen - Mission Impossible: There's a Mosquito in my Syrup
    @ShadyLady_DQ - Build Newcrest Legacy
    @flyingatv - Royal Challenge (Maybe you should call it the Royal Family Legacy - makes it a bit more distinct to the Royal Kingdom - since it's only the Royal Family that you are playing.)

@AnnaSims123 - Sorry profiles are not acceptable places for challenge rules. You need to start a thread in the forum or a blog post somewhere else.
    @RethaSim - The gallery keeps sending a 404. It looks like you were doing a contest - this list is for more permanent challenges.

My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
    Batrea wrote: »
    Can you make a "Top ten challenges" list?

I can't make such a list. I have no idea how to decide which challenges are best. And my ideas for the best challenge are *very* unlikely to suit everyone.

Sorry.

My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    @Nicarra60 (and all experienced Simmers), I'm looking for feedback for a new challenge I created. I created a new post in this legacies forum and titled it "The Camp Challenge". Nervous and excited. :cold_sweat: :smiley:
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • liuhhliuhh Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Sorry, I might have missed out, but did you add the challenge "Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge"? I don't think I have seen it yet. It is by xurbansimsx.
  • saarlandbabe2saarlandbabe2 Posts: 82 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to maintain and update this thread. It's so nice to have a go to place for challenges instead of searching endlessly. xx
  • AnnaSims123AnnaSims123 Posts: 90 Member
    > @Nicarra60 said:
    > Adding challenges as I find them.
    Hey sorry I am posting the challenge in tumblr hope u can add it!! Thanks!!
    Added Perfect Sim Challenge the version of @AnnaSims post that has best discussion attached. I suggest that we all use that as the only discussion for that challenge.
  • SoyUn_SimmerSoyUn_Simmer Posts: 36 Member
    Thanks for this list of challenges , most didn't know ;)
    I love challenges , but always do the same LOL
  • LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    > RethaSim - The gallery keeps sending a 404. It looks like you were doing a contest - this list is for more permanent challenges.

Hi Thanks! Yes, the challenge ended 14 June, and we announced the winners / places 22nd. So I have taken it down, which is probably why you are getting the 404. Any advice on where to post the challenge in the forums next time??

Thanks, much appreciated from the new kid in town! xxx
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
    edited June 2015
    Hello @RethaSim
    RethaSim wrote: »
    > RethaSim - The gallery keeps sending a 404. It looks like you were doing a contest - this list is for more permanent challenges.
    Hi Thanks! Yes, the challenge ended 14 June, and we announced the winners / places 22nd. So I have taken it down, which is probably why you are getting the 404. Any advice on where to post the challenge in the forums next time??
    For some reason I did not realize this was a one time thing. As for where to post challenges ... this section The Sims 4 Stories and Legacies is a good place to post a thread.

How about a Build Challenge? Try out your skills at building a Micro Mini (10x10 space) in the Micro Mini Builds: All Sims Games Challenge by @ButtonsGinger A theme is introduced for each build.
    Theme #1 Username
    Theme #2 Despicable Me
    Check back for the most recent theme.
  • 0HappySimmer00HappySimmer0 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just randomly created a challenge in my head CALLED *Drum Role*

ALL DEATH CHALLENGE :smiley:
    RethaSim wrote: »

As @EuphorialQueen suggested, you can always start a new discussion in this section.

Also you can announce challenges here but please add the end date. That way I don't add a limited time event to the list. I don't mind them being announced but I don't want a contest in the main list which will definitely end at some point.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top