Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    These guys have not idea what they're in for. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Well.. this is a new take on "audience participation." *snort*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    Well it's a very exciting challenge. Hopefully more there will be more contestants. Or I will have to take measures into my own hands.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    If it's allowed I can make another guy.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Sure. @BBQPenguinWings is planning to make another.
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited June 2015
    I've been stalking this thread for a while and I was hoping you wouldn't get full before one of my spares had time to age up!
    If you'd like to use him I recommend the latest one on my account. I commented on it if that helps. (I kept forgetting things and deleting the previous uploads but the gallery has failed me and he showed up a thousand times - so awkward! :bawling: ETA: Fixed it!!)

Tatsuya Ikeda
    Glutton | Slob | Geek
    06-16-15_9-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tatsuya Ikeda is the sixth child of his family and the oldest of his triplet brothers. Yes, he has seven siblings. Has it been hard for him living in such a big family? Oh, yes. That's why he's here. His fate was decided decades ago. His generation, the ninth, was to be a matriarchal one and so his birth was not met with the greatest excitement. Still, he hasn't let that get him down. He grew up without the watchful eye his sisters had and was able to become a free-spirited kind of guy. That's how he was able to get the tattoos he has. That's why he so enjoys eating the baked goods his sister, Sami, makes. That's why he doesn't care so much about his messy hair. That's why he enjoys the nerdy delights the internet often brings. All these things make him who he is today and he's happy.

So... is he here for love? Well, he's pretty clueless in that department. I'll let you in on a secret: he's never even kissed a girl! He's hoping he'll have a good time, at least. Maybe he'll impress everyone with his skills behind the bar. Or maybe he'll just end up "impressing" everyone with his extensive knowledge of failed sci-fi shows...
    Post edited by Meggles on
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    He's awesome, Megg! :D
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    Megg87 wrote: »
    I've been stalking this thread for a while and I was hoping you wouldn't get full before one of my spares had time to age up!
    If you'd like to use him I recommend the latest one on my account. I commented on it if that helps. (I kept forgetting things and deleting the previous uploads but the gallery has failed me and he showed up a thousand times - so awkward! :bawling: )

Tatsuya Ikeda
    Glutton | Slob | Geek
    Tatsuya Ikeda is the sixth child of his family and the oldest of his triplet brothers. Yes, he has seven siblings. Has it been hard for him living in such a big family? Oh, yes. That's why he's here. His fate was decided decades ago. His generation, the ninth, was to be a matriarchal one and so his birth was not met with the greatest excitement. Still, he hasn't let that get him down. He grew up without the watchful eye his sisters had and was able to become a free-spirited kind of guy. That's how he was able to get the tattoos he has. That's why he so enjoys eating the baked goods his sister, Sami, makes. That's why he doesn't care so much about his messy hair. That's why he enjoys the nerdy delights the internet often brings. All these things make him who he is today and he's happy.

So... is he here for love? Well, he's pretty clueless in that department. I'll let you in on a secret: he's never even kissed a girl! He's hoping he'll have a good time, at least. Maybe he'll impress everyone with his skills behind the bar. Or maybe he'll just end up "impressing" everyone with his extensive knowledge of failed sci-fi shows...

@CathyTea GEEK ALERT!!!

Eeeeeeeeee! (In my best Cher Horowitz impression)

But I'm totally not biased.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    wCgi211.jpg

OWEN GATESON
    Computer Whiz/Genius/Geek/Clumsy
    Owen is a first year Professor for Sim U. He's a bit of a know it all, with the brain to back it up. He thought he was in love in high school, unfortunately the girl didn't notice he exsisted. However that's no longer the case ever girl in his class is hopelessly in love with him but he would never notice. Not that he'd do anything about it. Relationships with students are against the rules and Owen doesn't break the rules. He's waiting for that girl to break him out of his shell and awaking his dark side.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    The Geeks come out at night. Love it!

Yet I remain impartial.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Owen sounds mysterious! Hopefully he'll be better than my Owen, hey. Tatsuya looks 15 lol. Cute though.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Yay! More entries! LOVE them. I really like Tatsuya Ikeda's back story.
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Now that we have hot tubs they can woo-hoo in the hot tub. Very important in reality shows, ;)
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Owen sounds mysterious! Hopefully he'll be better than my Owen, hey. Tatsuya looks 15 lol. Cute though.
    HE DOES, poor thing. I think it's because he's so thin; he takes after his mother. His father is super buff so I don't know what happened there... :tongue:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    I'm still impartial.

Geez, I wish I could be you guys for once. But I can't show my hand. lol
    I hear some maniacal laughter coming for our poor Sims. mwahaha :D
    I remain impartial. But I bet you know I'm typing this with a smirk.
    @Sunnyshay - hehe Yes. I'm sure you are having a smirk-fest right about now. LOL I can't wait to see what you have planned for the poor victims...er... Sims.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    If you'd like to use him I recommend the latest one on my account. I commented on it if that helps. (I kept forgetting things and deleting the previous uploads but the gallery has failed me and he showed up a thousand times - so awkward! :bawling: ETA: Fixed it!!)

Tatsuya Ikeda
    Glutton | Slob | Geek

Yes! Finally! A Geek! I think I'm in love.... Plus... I know this family! They're like Legacy Gold!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    swcheppes wrote: »
    wCgi211.jpg

OWEN GATESON
    Computer Whiz/Genius/Geek/Clumsy
    Owen is a first year Professor for Sim U. He's a bit of a know it all, with the brain to back it up. He thought he was in love in high school, unfortunately the girl didn't notice he exsisted. However that's no longer the case ever girl in his class is hopelessly in love with him but he would never notice. Not that he'd do anything about it. Relationships with students are against the rules and Owen doesn't break the rules. He's waiting for that girl to break him out of his shell and awaking his dark side.

YAY! A geek and a genius and clumsy! HE'S CUTE! (I'm showing my types, aren't I?) And... oooo! Dark side! I love a geek with a dark side! Is he a bookworm, too? Does he play chess and make veggie juice and complain when the jet stream slides south?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Jes2G wrote: »
    HE DOES, poor thing. I think it's because he's so thin; he takes after his mother. His father is super buff so I don't know what happened there... :tongue:

He got Aya's skinny genes! (I <3 this family! Seriously, if I were a Sim, I'd love to marry into this family. I'd even love to be their nanny... just to hang out with this family. Plus... their garden! Oh! And their art collection! If I were the maid in that house, I'd spend all day dusting frames, just to be close to that art!)

sunnyshay wrote: »

I bet you're secretly voting for one of the guys with a smirk! I'm holding out for the geeks, myself!

• Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    @Megg87 I'm Team Tatsuya! (Are we even allowed to cheer for another Sim than our own? So sorry, Darius!) And i know the hardships of not influencing gender with gender based succession in a legacy challenge! Though i did have luck with my Ugly Challenge. I got three girls so far and only females are eligible heirs.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    sunnyshay wrote: »

I bet you're secretly voting for one of the guys with a smirk! I'm holding out for the geeks, myself!

Honestly I think they're all great. I'm just smirking at how the bachelorette will probably react to certain ones.

@CathyTea Well I guess this is finally turning into your type of competition. :p