Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

• LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited June 2015
    Eliavah wrote: »
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Thank you! Your picture is gorgeous! I'm really getting into editing. It's so fun! That pose is one of my favorite that I've done so far.
    Thank you very much ^^, really appreciate it. And I'm glad you are~ Before you know it you'll be drawing hair c:.
    I started with Sims 3 back when there wasn't these forums, and sims&modeling were separate. . late 2009 or 2010ish?
    Took a break for a year, came back, then break again, and here I am again after 3 years. Editing really helps me learn perspectives, and anatomy for when I'm drawing from scratch.
    And oh, you made the pose? :o

Yeah, I really wanted to learn how to make CC and when I joined the Candy Queen Contest, I started playing around with it. I'm really getting into it now. I LOVE making poses! I don't know why. They're just fun. I've always been really good at perspectives and drawing portraits so I think making poses is kind of like that for me. I'm going to add more to that one and put it up on my tumblr soon. I've already made some others and a few other things if you want to check them out.
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    GqsONVc.gif
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    when is the first assignment due?
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Can you reserve me? I'm ready to join a sims 4 comp... I hope editing is allowed though, maybe it should be open to whatever makes someone feel comfortable rather than some brin forced to edit or some to be forced not to...

I'm not sure if you saw my reserve...

I did, I even replied to your comment xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    LemmyLouch wrote: »

TBA :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    Ohkayy, I'm done, here goes; ( Click Images for better quality ~ )
    Hello everyone my NAME is Laila Azaleia
    vtMnupf.png
    she is gorgeous :love: awesome job ;)
    sOr7CSq.png

She's so pretty, I love the fact that she has red hair. Awesome work! <3

Thank you Bob :blush: the comp seems to be going so well :D everyone's work is amazing
    sOr7CSq.png
    Rivers wrote: »

She's so pretty, I love the fact that she has red hair. Awesome work! <3

Thank you Bob :blush: the comp seems to be going so well :D everyone's work is amazing

True :) I was hoping it would go well. ;p
    sox3c8.jpg
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »

TBA :)

Cool, well I shall get started on my entry then :D
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#

she is really nice :smiley: I like the background, it's beautiful.
    sOr7CSq.png
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Oh, yes. Of course xD

This comp has only been open for three or four days, I will be closing the sign-ups on Friday :3
    Oh /facepalm. My excited self didn't even realize it's only been a few days >_>; Haha sorry~
    Yeah, I really wanted to learn how to make CC and when I joined the Candy Queen Contest, I started playing around with it. I'm really getting into it now. I LOVE making poses! I don't know why. They're just fun. I've always been really good at perspectives and drawing portraits so I think making poses is kind of like that for me. I'm going to add more to that one and put it up on my tumblr soon. I've already made some others and a few other things if you want to check them out.
    Ooh I love the poses you've made! Will defintely use some of these. I do sort of a weird techinque though, I combine different poses. It's hard to explain, so I have a before picture of my assignment 1~
    PZOu2sf.png
    I use different custom poses, maybe arm from this, head from this , etc. To create the perfect pose I want. And put it together in photoshop . It's a lot of work, so maybe should look into creating poses! Do you know a good tutorial :o, Shouldn't be too hard I think. I actually made one pose back in Sims 3, but forgot completely how to do it >->.
    But I really really like your poses :)
    Thanks ^^ Really appreciate it <3
    7KRab16.jpg
    This picture is so cute! Also, ironic, I was gonna use this background, but I decided not to. xD
    Oh, yes. Of course xD

This comp has only been open for three or four days, I will be closing the sign-ups on Friday :3
    Oh /facepalm. My excited self didn't even realize it's only been a few days >_>; Haha sorry~
    Ooh I love the poses you've made! Will defintely use some of these. I do sort of a weird techinque though, I combine different poses. It's hard to explain, so I have a before picture of my assignment 1~
    PZOu2sf.png
    I use different custom poses, maybe arm from this, head from this , etc. To create the perfect pose I want. And put it together in photoshop . It's a lot of work, so maybe should look into creating poses! Do you know a good tutorial :o, Shouldn't be too hard I think. I actually made one pose back in Sims 3, but forgot completely how to do it >->.
    But I really really like your poses :)
    Thanks ^^ Really appreciate it <3
    7KRab16.jpg
    This picture is so cute! Also, ironic, I was gonna use this background, but I decided not to. xD

Abi is all about the showmance! She's not afraid to show it ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    @Eliavah You have serious talent how can one compete? <3 You're seriously amazing!
    mnXJJis.png
    7KRab16.jpg

Not at all :) I love this!
    sox3c8.jpg
    @Eliavah You have serious talent how can one compete? <3 You're seriously amazing!

Thank you <3, but it's not all about talent! Modeling competetions also require you to follow to the assignment, and rules. Sometimes one can be confused about what they were supposed to do for assignment, regardless of talent. And also everyone has talent in them! I didn't just start with those kinds of pictures, I had practice ^^. But thank you very much for compliment hun <3

Abi is all about the showmance! She's not afraid to show it ;)
    Haha she's super cute ^^

7KRab16.jpg

Not at all :) I love this!

I'm guessing you're a survivor fan (seeing as this competition is based off that), so I had to throw in an immunity idol for you!

suRdkSd.jpg
    Thank you <3, but it's not all about talent! Modeling competetions also require you to follow to the assignment, and rules. Sometimes one can be confused about what they were supposed to do for assignment, regardless of talent. And also everyone has talent in them! I didn't just start with those kinds of pictures, I had practice ^^. But thank you very much for compliment hun <3
    Don't be modest, some things we're just born with. Like to ability to draw on hair or be able to think of mixing poses. <3
    mnXJJis.png
    edited June 2015
    Don't be modest, some things we're just born with. Like to ability to draw on hair or be able to think of mixing poses. <3
    I am probably the most modest person ever xD. But I wasn't born with the ability ^^ I practiced a lot, i used to be very bad actually! I looked up tutorials, played around with photoshop, and eventually combined both others ways and mine to draw hair, and other stuff ^^.
    Also I wish i came up with the whole mixing poses thing ;-; It's been around for a long time now, think it's called pose combining? idk. But i learned most of my stuff from this guide: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/195819/rexys-guide-to-editing-have-an-edit-that-youre-really-proud-of-post-here/p1 (its sims 3, and its a dead thread honestly, but I still use these techinques till now :) )
    Looking at guides, and exploring my edting program, fliters, etc. Plus getting myself a tablet, and practicing drawing from scratch, is how I learned, and am learning to edit. (as I like to say, there is always room for more improvement ) ^^
    But seriously thank you for compliments ^^ I do take pride in my work, and it's nice to see other people that like it too <3.
    I still need to learn how to edit, myself.. Editing isn't one of my fortes xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I am probably the most modest person ever xD. But I wasn't born with the ability ^^ I practiced a lot, i used to be very bad actually! I looked up tutorials, played around with photoshop, and eventually combined both others ways and mine to draw hair, and other stuff ^^.
    Also I wish i came up with the whole mixing poses thing ;-; It's been around for a long time now, think it's called pose combining? idk. But i learned most of my stuff from this guide: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/195819/rexys-guide-to-editing-have-an-edit-that-youre-really-proud-of-post-here/p1 (its sims 3, and its a dead thread honestly, but I still use these techinques till now :) )
    Looking at guides, and exploring my edting program, fliters, etc. Plus getting myself a tablet, and practicing drawing from scratch, is how I learned, and am learning to edit. (as I like to say, there is always room for more improvement ) ^^
    But seriously thank you for compliments ^^ I do take pride in my work, and it's nice to see other people that like it too <3.
    What I've been trying to say, but no one likes listening to me. :lol:
    Editing only takes practice. Some just learn faster than others though. :sweat_smile:
    You earned ever compliment hun <3
    mnXJJis.png
    What I've been trying to say, but no one likes listening to me. :lol:
    Editing only takes practice. Some just learn faster than others though. :sweat_smile:
    xD I understand hun ^^ It does yeah , likee you do not want to see my very first edit ^^;

edited June 2015
    @Eliavah you definitely should try it! You just need the Sims 4 Studio and Blender. It's so fun. They're becoming my favorite thing to make. Here is a really good, completely basic, step by step tutorial on the S4S boards:
    http://sims-studio.proboards.com/thread/466/blender-create-sims-absolute-beginners

There are other things when it comes to the pose that I realized after trying to make a few that aren't in there too. If you have any questions, I can help.

Also, it helps when you're making a pose, to get up and make the pose yourself in a full length mirror to see how your body would be positioned to make that pose. It really helps to make them more realistic. I probably looked pretty funny trying to make the poses myself hahaha :D
    GqsONVc.gif
    @Eliavah you definitely should try it! You just need the Sims 4 Studio and Blender. It's so fun. They're becoming my favorite thing to make. Here is a really good, completely basic, step by step tutorial on the S4S boards:
    http://sims-studio.proboards.com/thread/466/blender-create-sims-absolute-beginners

There are other things when it comes to the pose that I realized after trying to make a few that aren't in there too. If you have any questions, I can help.

Also, it helps when you're making a pose, to get up and make the pose yourself in a full length mirror to see how your body would be positioned to make that pose. It really helps to make them more realistic. I probably looked pretty funny trying to make the poses myself hahaha :D
    Ooh thanks girlie~ !
    Going to try it out now ( I have wayy too much free time now that I finished highschool, technically, waiting on graduation, and eventually college in August >_>;)
    And girrrrrl, I do the same all the time when im pose combing haha. :D
    i probably look like a dork though, but I am one ~.

Ooh thanks girlie~ !
    Going to try it out now ( I have wayy too much free time now that I finished highschool, technically, waiting on graduation, and eventually college in August >_>;)
    And girrrrrl, I do the same all the time when im pose combing haha. :D
    i probably look like a dork though, but I am one ~.
    Great! You should post a pic of your pose when you're done. I'll be up for a little longer. If you need help just message me.
    GqsONVc.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top