Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2015
    I have a special treat for all you guys who post on this forum.Enjoy :o

IT WAS A TYPICAL WINTER EVENING IN THE SLEEPY TOWN OF SUNSET VALLEY,SMOKE BILLOWED FROM CHIMNEYS AND ALL WAS QUIET.BUT IN ONE HOUSE IT WAS THE SOUND OF MUSIC THAT CAME FROM THE HOME AS TWO WOMEN DECIDE TO SING THEIR FAVORITE KARAOKE SONG.AND SO THE STORY BEGINS.......

Hit play below then go fullscreen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZruO5_wMgk
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited June 2015
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited June 2015
    @lovespandas1 ...
    @cwaddell I hate it when the sims have to get to know their acquaintances/friends all over again when they move.

My town glitched again (can't use edit town to move a family from one house to another) so I didn't play yesterday. Looking for a town with diving to move my household and most, if not all, of the towns sims.

@lovespandas1 : Penny looks cute (except what's with her red face, sunburn?) but Isabelle looks like she will be a handful. Great group picture.

@CravenLestat : Looks like Jolene fits in well with your family. I really like the color of her outfit. Looks great with her hair color.
    EDIT: Craven l really like the outfit Cherri is wearing (except don't like the holey stockings), but love the top with her name on it.

@BlackSand : Thanks, that is Russ's everyday outfit. I guess that's one way to handle paparazzi :) . If I haven't mentioned it before love your house and outdoor space. The coloring for the pool is outstanding. It fits the materials used in the pool, not artificially bright turquoise. Although it doesn't really show in these night pictures.
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »
    @lovespandas1 ...
    @cwaddell I hate it when the sims have to get to know their acquaintances/friends all over again when they move.

@lovespandas1 : Penny looks cute (except what's with her red face, sunburn?) but Isabelle looks like she will be a handful. Great group picture.

Lol, actually it's a blushy thing i put on her face I'll probably tone down :blush:
    I use it on all my sims to make them look happy..
    I also use the blue skies lighting mod..
    Any ideas what I'm like yet?
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I have a special treat for all you guys who post on this forum.Enjoy :o

IT WAS A TYPICAL WINTER EVENING IN THE SLEEPY TOWN OF SUNSET VALLEY,SMOKE BILLOWED FROM CHIMNEYS AND ALL WAS QUIET.BUT IN ONE HOUSE IT WAS THE SOUND OF MUSIC THAT CAME FROM THE HOME AS TWO WOMEN DECIDE TO SING THEIR FAVORITE KARAOKE SONG.AND SO THE STORY BEGINS.......

Hit play below then go fullscreen.

have to be locked in to see your vidio
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    szcxer.jpg

Nice face, Juliette..

30kpqae.jpg

I've decided that I want Penny to be a witch. When we find/make a witch elixir, I'll have her drink it..
    She's not good at a wand quite yet, though.

1zw2987.jpg

Yeah.. That left her dazed for an hour or two..
    Juliette threw a zombification potion at Jack, Lisa Bunch's father..

2m4ovab.jpg

He also got yelled at by Jared Frio..

r246ll.jpg

Poor Jack.. Having a bad day!

They went to the Bistro for their field trip..

fk1bh1.jpg
    jb7m0z.jpg

Wow, lots of pictures today!
    edited June 2015
    @Blacksand thank you and I have a plan to kidnap alice,If I put her in my trunk and the police ask I will say "It's Judy Bunch" they will just say "Ok sir you have a good night and drive safely" :D

@Cwaddell I cannot take of the stockings they are part of the outfit,it is a Sims 3 store outfit (I dont use CC) and it is one piece.

@anettesb what do you mean you have to be locked on?

Also can somebody try to post my video correctly for me,I never had issues before.Normally was a black screen just like youtube and you hit play.Any help is appreciated.Sadly I am very computer savvy but do not get why this is posting that way.

EDIT nvm it was set to private by accident

DfydFiZ.gif
    OMG so sorry I think the video was set to private,here it is everybody.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @Blacksand thank you and I have a plan to kidnap alice,If I put her in my trunk and the police ask I will say "It's Judy Bunch" they will just say "Ok sir you have a good night and drive safely" :D

Uh ... I keep trying to tell you that you would be better off with someone like Judy Bunch.
    Let me attempt to make this more clear for you ...

Kinner%20053_zps4n9xlhid.jpg

Alice is type Sim that will set your house on fire ... Burn you to death in your sleep ... And take a nap on the couch while it all happens.
    Alice is not right in the head and you cannot fix crazy ... You need to get over Alice.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Lol, actually it's a blushy thing i put on her face I'll probably tone down :blush:
    I use it on all my sims to make them look happy..

OK, Sorry. It doesn't show up in some of the photos. Sometime makeup stands out and is way noticeable and other shots it's almost invisible. I've just gotten IP and have noticed that my sim got a tan with a "bronze goddess" moodlet. I though maybe there was a sunburned one too.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @anettesb what do you mean you have to be locked on?

Also can somebody try to post my video correctly for me,I never had issues before.Normally was a black screen just like youtube and you hit play.Any help is appreciated.Sadly I am very computer savvy but do not get why this is posting that way.

EDIT nvm it was set to private by accident

thats what I meant...

nice vidio
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2015
    OMG so sorry I think the video was set to private,here it is everybody.

Oh my gosh that is amazing! XD
    Nice job lining the song up with them!
    @lovespandas1 Thank you very much :blush: it was really fun to make.And makes Jolene look sweet.Trust me she is not >:) <--- Jolene

and ty everybody else and @Anettesb you helped me figure out it was private ty times a million my good friend.

And a final thanks to the 3 LOLs on my video :confused: I dun no get it.I thought it was adorable. :love:

DfydFiZ.gif
    SOO Isabella came back from boarding school.

153wsr4.jpg

But of course having her signature frown..
    She has her father's eyes and her mother's nose! She's also a weird mix of the two, though..
    Isabella will definitely be the adventurous Sim in household!

153wsr4.jpg

She has her father's eyes and her mother's nose! She's also a weird mix of the two, though..

When is she aging up,I would be the most shocked simmer on the planet if that girl grows up ugly.I love guessing what sims look like older and why I pretty much elixired every kid in every expansion world and store world.Curiosity kills me especially if the mother is a really pretty premade townie Sim.There is a few I still need to work on but some have fooled me and went from "Potential" to "Omg is that a mutant" :D

DfydFiZ.gif

153wsr4.jpg

@lovespandas1 ...
    Oh Darn ... What a terrible frown that is.
    Penny needs to slap some happy into that sister of hers.

@Blacksand you know the rules,You cannot post a reply unless is it followed by a Picture of Alice or Jenna.I do not make the rules just throwing it out there for ya.Do not be mad at me :( be mad at the system.

*Runs away making a faint evil snickering sound*

DfydFiZ.gif
    BlackSand wrote: »

153wsr4.jpg

@lovespandas1 ...
    Oh Darn ... What a terrible frown that is.
    Penny needs to slap some happy into that sister of hers.

Yes.. She does.
    @Blacksand you know the rules,You cannot post a reply unless is it followed by a Picture of Alice or Jenna.I do not make the rules just throwing it out there for ya.Do not be mad at me :( be mad at the system.

*Runs away making a faint evil snickering sound*

I can see you are still having difficulties distinguishing between mad and crazy.

But Hey ...Alice was so broke up over the whole ordeal ... She decided to go fishing in the rain after her nap.
    Maybe she will get struck in the head by lightning for the forth time ... Free shock therapy.

Kinner%20064_zpskrdxnzcn.jpg

edited June 2015
    So Juliette aged up into a YA.
    She looks the same so no pictures cause it's just more effort.. :confused:
    And I'm watching Sony @ E3 anyways! Not playing Sims.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I've seen so many great updates here and they're all great updates.I've had internet issues still bothering me and we still haven't gotten it fixed yet.
    Here's another building update from Deery Meadows as I set the town up.
    Here's the future site of a school being flattened and prepared for building.
    18734981126_42cc7e0a45_z.jpg
    Here's the site of Garden House being prepared for the bulding to go down on the lot.
    18632054579_5d686be476_z.jpg
    Here's Garden House already in place and already improved.
    18820856851_81aea79bff_z.jpg
    I went in to do a fix on the country market in the back.
    18820867951_1d84569a34_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • edaercangs96edaercangs96 Posts: 214 Member
    Today my sim gave birth to 2 boys (Brian and Stiles) and twin girls (Emily and Lily).

Brian became a teen and he asked his girlfriend for a date. They went to nightclub and I used a cheat to make my sim playful, also flirty. Then the date finished, I invited her to my house. When they came back, the Grim Reaper came and I saw Brian was dying because of laughter on notifications wall. I was like "what the f...". Emily plead to Grim for her brother's life and he came back.. What a day :D
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Played some more in my 100 baby challenge save. No birthdays or new babies this time. Just day-to-day life.

The oldest children, Roselyn and Emmanuel (not twins), taught the youngest, Mirabelle and Cale (twins), to walk and talk.

tumblr_nq0q48lJ6q1up0k3mo1_500.jpg

All of the older kids doing their homework (the two on the floor are the middle kids and also twins, Kenneth and Iliana)

tumblr_nq0qbjrIGk1up0k3mo1_500.jpg

The kids napping on the couches

tumblr_nq0qalcGqn1up0k3mo1_500.jpg

And some pose pictures of the toddlers. I have way too much fun with posing.

tumblr_nq0qdlOuO21up0k3mo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nq0qdlOuO21up0k3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nq0qdlOuO21up0k3mo3_500.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    I find it SO funny that Isabella despises Juliette!
    She's not a fan of her father either..
    Isabella loves grandma, though..
  • Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    I had my child kleptomaniac steal a 105k car.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top