Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Games That Are Totally Not The Sims Geek Out Corner

Comments

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    And there was the Battlefront trailer. The Battle for Hoth - TIE Fighters, X-Wings, AT-AT and troopers topped off with Luke vs Vader. Aww Yiss.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
    While I'm generally non-console these days, this gem caught my eye - awesome developer pedigree (Inafune AND some of the Metroid team?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2xgu4QnYA0
    y9UdOhq.png
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I thought that Unravel game looked kind of cool as well.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

Crackseed wrote: »
    While I'm generally non-console these days, this gem caught my eye - awesome developer pedigree (Inafune AND some of the Metroid team?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2xgu4QnYA0

That looks really cool too bad it seems to be only for console :(

• CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    Full SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire trailer
    (HOLY PLUMSAUCE!!!)
    https://youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A

Hehe, l linked it earlier silly goose xD But yeah, I'm SUPER curious who that whole new faction seems to be plus those twins definitely have some interesting story to them.
    y9UdOhq.png
    Hehe, l linked it earlier silly goose xD But yeah, I'm SUPER curious who that whole new faction seems to be plus those twins definitely have some interesting story to them.

Haha, oops!! I thought it was the trailer from E3. I got a little too excited I think.

I'm curious about everything that is planned. Based on the interviews, and the information, released so far it's going to be interesting. Very, very interesting and I am so ready.

Haha, oops!! I thought it was the trailer from E3. I got a little too excited I think.

I'm curious about everything that is planned. Based on the interviews, and the information, released so far it's going to be interesting. Very, very interesting and I am so ready.

You'll have to share with me as you dig in when it launches - are you a subber or just a freeplay user? I don't have time to justify picking up SWTOR again but I'd definitely like to know more from someone playing it once it launches :)
    y9UdOhq.png
  • TetsuoShimaTetsuoShima Posts: 848 Member
    YANDERE SIMULATOR.
    ~҉͝͏~́͘͘͞~̶͡~͏̧́͘~̡͜͢҉̴ ༄̸̛̛༅̛́͝҉༄̧͠͝༅̢͠༄̵̷̢̀༅̸̷̧͠͝༄̶̧ ̴̛͠༄͏́͏͏༅̵̵́͠͡=̵̧̕͞͞=̀͏̡͝≡̨͡=̵̨҉̶(•̀'_'•́メ)ა

Click here to randomize gifs.

I wrote this story.

a01IC.gif

All of my dragons.

You'll have to share with me as you dig in when it launches - are you a subber or just a freeplay user? I don't have time to justify picking up SWTOR again but I'd definitely like to know more from someone playing it once it launches :)

Sub since launch :smile: I'll keep you up to date on what's going on and stuff when it launches. Based on what we, the swtor family, have learned about the game is interesting. Someway, somehow, we are frozen in carbonite and woken up a few years down the line. While we were out, this third faction invaded and destroyed pretty much everything.

When we wake up, one of the things we are going to have to do is find our companions. Which I am looking forward to, and I'm hoping we get new companions.
    Ok just watched the full Fall Out 4 presentation I may become a fan of this too....

Sub since launch :smile: I'll keep you up to date on what's going on and stuff when it launches. Based on what we, the swtor family, have learned about the game is interesting. Someway, somehow, we are frozen in carbonite and woken up a few years down the line. While we were out, this third faction invaded and destroyed pretty much everything.

When we wake up, one of the things we are going to have to do is find our companions. Which I am looking forward to, and I'm hoping we get new companions.

Wow - that's an interesting plot hook. They're basically wiping the slate out on the Sith vs Jedi war?
    y9UdOhq.png
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Yeah baby! I'm ready. I AM READY!!

https://youtu.be/IsDX_LiJT7E
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Where will we find the time? WHERE?!

I think it's time we all created some kind of nerdy think tank and figured out a way to either halt time...or live in some wicked cool gaming house and stream for profit!
    y9UdOhq.png
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    So I got the Portal 1 and 2 Bundle on Steam and I suck at it.
    6JSxk49.png?1
    edited June 2015
    Ladies and gents, allow me to finally say (after years of praying to the gaming gods) that FF7 is getting a remake.

This just made my entire week, and day everything I hoped it would be from E3. I grew up on FF games, it was one of the first series I ever truly played. Other than The Sims and Harvest Moon.

Still...this almost brings a tear to my eye.
    https://youtu.be/EELUk0XxPrM

Post edited by CipherMandy on
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited June 2015
    Edit- NVM
    BTW, call me Jake.
    You beat me to it - I got home and saw the twitter announce and promptly had to pick my jaw up off the floor.

Holy crap it's HAPPENING.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Yay cuddles! I'm in France, for school. I don't have what I have at home, which means school Internet and no tv. Oh well. I'm super excited for all the announcements!
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    @Crackseed confirmed (remake) not a sequel? :'(
    @Crackseed confirmed (remake) not a sequel? :'(

Correct - remake.

The trailer states "remake" at the end.
    y9UdOhq.png
    Ok so I'm gonna give Ubisoft a round of applause for that new game they revealed called For Honor.

But I think so far my most pleasant surprise next to Square Enix blowing our minds out yesterday with the FFVII remake news is the new game from Guerrilla, Horizon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUymXnQ5z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE
    y9UdOhq.png
    Ok so I'm gonna give Ubisoft a round of applause for that new game they revealed called For Honor.

But I think so far my most pleasant surprise next to Square Enix blowing our minds out yesterday with the FFVII remake news is the new game from Guerrilla, Horizon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUymXnQ5z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE

Horizon looks incredible..

I also have noticed like every time we talk I I am drawn into a new game or game franchise.... :#

Crackseed is dangerous :D

• lissiealissiea Posts: 175 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, I saw that ME trailer on Bioware's blog and it sent shivers down my spine.

Speaking of the Steam sale, I bought To the Moon and finished it in one sitting. It's really short, about 3-4 hours long and there's really not much gameplay involved. It's more like an interactive story. But oh man, what a story. It's like a tsunami of feels hitting you. It felt like I was playing in a really, really dusty room. *sniffs* :'(

w8fIA.gif

• Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Where will we find the time? WHERE?!

I think it's time we all created some kind of nerdy think tank and figured out a way to either halt time...or live in some wicked cool gaming house and stream for profit!
    Ooo, let's do that! Let's do that!