Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Asylum Needs Your Help!

13...Next

Comments

• SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »
    @ LemmyLouch Okay :) Out of curiosity who do you want to play with? And also when do you plan on starting the challenge? :D

I want to start it soon, but I've got a couple of CAS to do, and plus I am also starting the 4 immortal sisters. I wanna make an intro for both this and the 4 immortal sister so once I have both set up, I will start. :)

And I'm not too sure! I think I liked the idea of Kassandra and Lilah but I really wanted the main sim to be someone that people watching would want to watch. If that makes sense.

I wouldn't mind Kassandra and Lilah either! :) And yeah it totally make sense about the voting. When you make videos you need to appeal to your viewers so it was very smart to the voting :)

Oh and of course I'll share your channel with other people! Your videos are probably as good as other famous Simmers :) It's always hard starting up a channel but once you have had it for a while you'll be surprised about how many people watch your videos.

Awwwh and thanks so much <3 that means alot to me :D
    ALxIrdc.gif
    I would say Lilah or Kassandra, if voting is still open!

Yep! Thanks for your input <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    @ LemmyLouch Okay :) Out of curiosity who do you want to play with? And also when do you plan on starting the challenge? :D

I want to start it soon, but I've got a couple of CAS to do, and plus I am also starting the 4 immortal sisters. I wanna make an intro for both this and the 4 immortal sister so once I have both set up, I will start. :)

And I'm not too sure! I think I liked the idea of Kassandra and Lilah but I really wanted the main sim to be someone that people watching would want to watch. If that makes sense.

I wouldn't mind Kassandra and Lilah either! :) And yeah it totally make sense about the voting. When you make videos you need to appeal to your viewers so it was very smart to the voting :)

Oh and of course I'll share your channel with other people! Your videos are probably as good as other famous Simmers :) It's always hard starting up a channel but once you have had it for a while you'll be surprised about how many people watch your videos.

Awwwh and thanks so much <3 that means alot to me :D

Of course :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Pyur_JeniusPyur_Jenius Posts: 101 Member
    I have to say i just love this mix of characters for this challenge! Do you mind if i base my household for the challenge on this? I'm not posting it anywhere, it's just for my own fun.

As for voting, i would vote for Alex but he seems to be out of the running. I think you have something with the plan to go with a character others can identify with and i know so many who can identify with Alex's story. If it's down to only Serenity and Regan i vote for Serenity if you're still taking votes.

I look forward to seeing it!
    Jaz_in_SG-captioned%20copy_zps0ecd2f78.jpg

Greed destroys everything it touches.
    Gallery Link: PyurJenius
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited June 2015
    ermergosh the tension :P
    dmlX3n8.jpg

I have to say i just love this mix of characters for this challenge! Do you mind if i base my household for the challenge on this? I'm not posting it anywhere, it's just for my own fun.

As for voting, i would vote for Alex but he seems to be out of the running. I think you have something with the plan to go with a character others can identify with and i know so many who can identify with Alex's story. If it's down to only Serenity and Regan i vote for Serenity if you're still taking votes.

I look forward to seeing it!

Thanks for your vote and feedback! :D Well Serenity is in the lead but you can vote for whoever you want as I'm not sure when I will be starting this. :)

Check out my channel in the meantime if you like, it's in my sig. :D
    ALxIrdc.gif
    ermergosh the tension :P

Hahaha I know!
    ALxIrdc.gif
    Thanks for your vote and feedback! :D Well Serenity is in the lead but you can vote for whoever you want as I'm not sure when I will be starting this. :)

I will! :)

Oh, also, i made my household and started playing it (on hard mode) and will post some reports on the Challenge thread. I was really inspired by your characters but ended up kind of flying on my own with their traits based on the "feel" i got from each of them once made. So far, so fun!

Oh, also, i made my household and started playing it (on hard mode) and will post some reports on the Challenge thread. I was really inspired by your characters but ended up kind of flying on my own with their traits based on the "feel" i got from each of them once made. So far, so fun!

Oh cool! I would love to see. :D It's always fun creating such wacky characters :P
    ALxIrdc.gif
    Any other votes to be made? I'm making the teaser for this today :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
    edited June 2015

Oh cool! I would love to see. :D It's always fun creating such wacky characters :P

They have turned out to be so much fun! I uploaded the household to the gallery. If we had anything like the old S3 story area or memory sharing i'd post pics and video of some of it. I failed terribly but had a blast and have a great story out of it. I'll also be uploading the "after" household. :D Here is a teaser collage:
    Asylum%20Fail%20Collage%201b_zpsclvvceaq.jpg
    (Sims by me - nothing fancy-looking, i like to keep it funny, Lot by ZAKEIRA - Rutledge Asylum)

I bookmarked your channel, can't wait to watch your run in the asylum. :)
    Post edited by Pyur_Jenius on

• anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Hello! I will subscribe to your youtube channel, the immortal sisters are one of my favorite challenges in sims! =) Also I'm curious to see your asylum challenge as well!

They have turned out to be so much fun! I uploaded the household to the gallery. If we had anything like the old S3 story area or memory sharing i'd post pics and video of some of it. I failed terribly but had a blast and have a great story out of it. I'll also be uploading the "after" household. :D Here is a teaser collage:
    Asylum%20Fail%20Collage%201b_zpsclvvceaq.jpg
    (Sims by me - nothing fancy-looking, i like to keep it funny, Lot by ZAKEIRA - Rutledge Asylum)

I bookmarked your channel, can't wait to watch your run in the asylum. :)

Haha that looks so awesome. I hope mine is half as good as yours looks!

You can subscribe to my channel if you like it :P *shameless self promote here* hahaha
    ALxIrdc.gif
    edited June 2015
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Hello! I will subscribe to your youtube channel, the immortal sisters are one of my favorite challenges in sims! =) Also I'm curious to see your asylum challenge as well!

Hi! Awesome, thanks so much! <3 I really appreciate it. I will be doing another immortal sisters part soon and am starting a teaser for the Asylum tonight :D
    ALxIrdc.gif

You can subscribe to my channel if you like it :P *shameless self promote here* hahaha

I'm sure yours will be epic! You are a true creator.

It's funny, i never sign into Youtube, but i will just to do that. :)

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited June 2015
    My hats off to you for doing so many challenges :) I can't wait to waltz this one even though I wanted Bradley. I hope you get into where he was those few months ;)

What's the immortal sisters?
    suRdkSd.jpg

I'm sure yours will be epic! You are a true creator.

It's funny, i never sign into Youtube, but i will just to do that. :)

Oh bless you :P <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
    swcheppes wrote: »
    My hats off to you for doing so many challenges :) I can't wait to waltz this one even though I wanted Bradley. I hope you get into where he was those few months ;)

Haha, thanks. It's hard but I love it. I just built the asylum and I can't wait for you guys to see it. I actually love it.

The immortal sisters is another challenge i'm doing, i've made another thread on it if you go through my profile you'll find it :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • HannaHasSimsHannaHasSims Posts: 256 Member
    Regan! Does that mean that Serenity and Regan are tied?
    Ykw4PMd.jpg

Haha, thanks. It's hard but I love it. I just built the asylum and I can't wait for you guys to see it. I actually love it.

The immortal sisters is another challenge i'm doing, i've made another thread on it if you go through my profile you'll find it :)

Can't wait to see the asylum you make. Are you going to share it in the gallery later? I'd also love to download your dollhouse and the My Little Pony sims for it, but i can't find your stuff by id search.

Can't wait to see the asylum you make. Are you going to share it in the gallery later? I'd also love to download your dollhouse and the My Little Pony sims for it, but i can't find your stuff by id search.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this :(
    Yeah, I will share all my stuff. :)
    The only thing is is that you won't get the CC, so that may make things a little complicated. However, a couple people have requested my MLP sims so I may well put links to all the CC in the description of the video. :)
    It'd be a bit hard to do that for the Doll House but I shall try!
    I'll let you know when I've uploaded them all.
    Also, I am filming the first part of The Asylum nowww!
    ALxIrdc.gif
    Serenity takes the lead by one vote guys! Regan had 6 in the end and Serenity had 7 so it looks like I'm playing with Serenity!
    ALxIrdc.gif

I'm so sorry I didn't see this :(
    Yeah, I will share all my stuff. :)
    The only thing is is that you won't get the CC, so that may make things a little complicated. However, a couple people have requested my MLP sims so I may well put links to all the CC in the description of the video. :)
    It'd be a bit hard to do that for the Doll House but I shall try!
    I'll let you know when I've uploaded them all.
    Also, I am filming the first part of The Asylum nowww!

Wooo! Thanks! You make some beautiful simmies and lots. Np, i'm finally getting a few minutes just now to check back. RL encroaches so much on Sim-life. ;)

Guys! The first part is finally up yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLX2mfJPBI
    ALxIrdc.gif