Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 opposite princess challenge ~edited edition~

emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
Hiya simmers :)
So I searched on the Internet and couldn't find a opposite princess challenge for sims 4. So I decided to make a version for sims 4 tht is basicly a revamped version of the sims 3 challenge.
Before I write anything about it I'd like to give credit to cBunny on modthesims for making the original sims 3 version which can be found here: http://modthesims.info/t/502920
So firstly a revamped version of the backstory... (I made a few adjustments to make it more modern)
A long time ago, the king and queen had a princess. The queen died a few days after. Out of devastation, the king decided to go get drunk at the local pub to forget what had happened or at least attempt to. The king when he went back to the palace was still drunk and ended up woohooing with 4 different prisoners. One of them got pregnant and the other 3 didn't. They all remained in prison. The king being drunk had forgotten what had happened and didn't know what had happened to the prisoners, and what he did. The princess who was from the queen was living a perfect glamourous life with everything she could ever wish for while the other princess, from the prisoner, if you can even call her a princess was living a horrible life with prison conditions. Revenge is all the prison princess hoped for but how can she even gain her revenge while living within the 4 stone walls of the basement prison? Her first priority would have to be the impossible method of escape. The proper princess was just living her normal life doing anything she wanted and didn't suspect anything. After all there were no doors, stairs, methods of escape for the prison princess were close to none. The proper princess was already engaged to a prince but the prison princess still had never knew anyone. How could escape even exist? And by the time the princesses had become teens, the king had died. Don't worry grimmy is currently feasting on his soul.

Sorry for long backstory. I reccomend playing through the backstory but you don't have to, it would be a nice touch to the challenge :)

Let's start with the castle:
-must have 1 basement and nothing in the basement area except the prison area which I reccomend having stone walls, concrete floor, unfinished feel to it and a real lack of anything, this means no toilet, no bed (she'll pee and sleep on the floor if she really has to, this has to be hard after all)
-however, the basement must have a very crappy cheap fridge that must be bottom of the line and not princess worthy at all and she is only allowed to have quick snacks from it, so she can survive, but barely (they left her to die)
-on the castle above the basement it's best to make it all fancy, pretty, beautiful, large and amazing
-you can do the garden however you want (you can even omit it entirely if you really want)

For cas I reccomend making each sim like this:
Proper princess:
Good, family orientated, snob
Aspiration is reccomended as the gardening one
Dress her glamourously and give her a very posh name

Prison princess:
Evil, slob, insane (if you're feeling like a more fun challenge, I'd definatly swap out slob for hates children)
I reccomend her aspiration to be world enemy
Dress her in horrible poor scruffy clothes

Prince:
Make him however you wish, no reccomendations here. Just make him your ideal prince, okay?

No need to make the king. Let's presume he's dead. You can make him if you really want to though and have him like a second princess.

Ok so there's the cas stuffs, build/buy mode stuffs and backstory. Let's move onto the rules :)

Goal: to escape from prison
Rules:
-only play as prison princess after intro bit mentioned at top of post.
-after 3 hours challenge time (not including intro) the prison princess discovers a magically appearing staircase, this only appears at 10am everyday and closes at 1pm and if she doesn't get back to prison before 1pm, she gets murdered for being caught, she also gets murdered if the proper princess sees her or is in the same room as her. This is her magic escape time.
-while in magic escape time, she can't cook, eat, bathe, shower, watch TV, listen to music, use the toilet, do anything remotely fun or even get her needs up.

Steps in order to escape: (part of rules but theese are in an order you must follow and theese are like the story progression part of rules)
  1. Get the prison princess at 3/4 relationship on friendship bar and 1/4 on romance bar wth prince
  2. Prince now marries proper princess
  3. max friendship with prince for prison princess
  4. Get the prison princess 3/4 romance with prince
  5. Get the prison princess pregnant from prince
  6. While the prison princess is pregnant, get maximum romance bar with prince
  7. The prince eventually feels bad for the prison princess and notifies her of how he's convinced the proper princess to let her escape.
  8. The prison princess has the baby
  9. The prison princess gets enemies with and murders the proper princess
  10. The prison princess insults and dumps the prince and then murders him aswell
  11. The prison princess never takes care of the baby and ignores it until it's a child
  12. when the baby is a child, the prison princess is very cruel to it, she doesn't feed it for 2 days then drowns it in the pool
  13. She has now gained her revenge on the world.
This is my version of it, the one where it's designed for sims 4. Enjoy :)

Edited so that the prison princess doesn't die, she just has a very harsh and challenging life. Remember, proper princess is still an NPC.
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
Post edited by emmaning on

Comments

• JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    So I searched on the Internet and couldn't find a opposite princess challenge for sims 4. So I decided to make a version for sims 4 tht is basicly a revamped version of the sims 3 challenge.
    Before I write anything about it I'd like to give credit to cBunny on modthesims for making the original sims 3 version which can be found here: http://modthesims.info/t/502920
    So firstly a revamped version of the backstory... (I made a few adjustments to make it more modern)
    A long time ago, the king and queen had a princess. The queen died a few days after. Out of devastation, the king decided to go get drunk at the local pub to forget what had happened or at least attempt to. The king when he went back to the palace was still drunk and ended up woohooing with 4 different prisoners. One of them got pregnant and the other 3 didn't. They all remained in prison. The king being drunk had forgotten what had happened and didn't know what had happened to the prisoners, and what he did. The princess who was from the queen was living a perfect glamourous life with everything she could ever wish for while the other princess, from the prisoner, if you can even call her a princess was living a horrible life with prison conditions. Revenge is all the prison princess hoped for but how can she even gain her revenge while living within the 4 stone walls of the basement prison? Her first priority would have to be the impossible method of escape. The proper princess was just living her normal life doing anything she wanted and didn't suspect anything. After all there were no doors, stairs, methods of escape for the prison princess were close to none. The proper princess was already engaged to a prince but the prison princess still had never knew anyone. How could escape even exist? And by the time the princesses had become teens, the king had died. Don't worry grimmy is currently feasting on his soul.

Sorry for long backstory. I reccomend playing through the backstory but you don't have to, it would be a nice touch to the challenge :)

-must have 1 basement and nothing in the basement area except the prison area which I reccomend having stone walls, concrete floor, unfinished feel to it, lack of furninture, no bed, rotten food on the floor, no coking equipment, no toilet, no needs items, no exit
    -on the castle above the basement it's best to make it all fancy, pretty, beautiful, large and amazing
    -you can do the garden however you want

Proper princess:

Prison princess:
    Evil, slob, insane (if you're feeling like a more fun challenge, I'd definatly swap out slob for hates children)

Prince:
    Make him however you wish, no reccomendations here

Ok so there's teh cas stuffs, build/buy mode stuffs and backstory. Let's move onto the rules :)

Rules:
    -after 3 hours challenge time (not including intro) the prison princess discovers a magically appearing staircase, this only appears at 10am everyday and closes at 1pm and if she doesn't get back to prison before 1pm, she gets murdered for being caught, she also gets murdered if the proper princess sees her or is in the same room as her. This is her magic escape time.
    -while in magic escape time, she can't cook, eat, bathe, shower, watch TV, listen to music, use the toilet, do anything remotely fun or even get her needs up.

Steps in order to escape: (part of rules but theese are in an order you must follow and theese are like the story progression part of rules)
    1. Get the prison princess at 3/4 relationship on friendship bar and 1/4 on romance bar wth prince
    7. The prince eventually feels bad for the prison princess and notifies her of how he's convinced the proper princess to let her escape.
    10. The prison princess insults and dumps the prince and then murders him aswell
    11. The prison princess never takes care of the baby and ignores it until it's a child
    12. when the baby is a child, the prison princess is very cruel to it, she doesn't feed it for 2 days then drowns it in the pool

Cool challenge. I'll try it out :)
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    JesxSims wrote: »
    emmaning wrote: »

-must have 1 basement and nothing in the basement area except the prison area which I reccomend having stone walls, concrete floor, unfinished feel to it, lack of furninture, no bed, rotten food on the floor, no coking equipment, no toilet, no needs items, no exit
    -you can do the garden however you want

Proper princess:

Prison princess:

Prince:
    Make him however you wish, no reccomendations here

Ok so there's teh cas stuffs, build/buy mode stuffs and backstory. Let's move onto the rules :)

Rules:

Cool challenge. I'll try it out :)

Ty :)
    feKqkxf.jpg

• 110821012110821012 Posts: 51 Member
    I am going to try it too. I think it may be a good start to a Legacy too! Instead of drowning the child- the child grows up to either be good or evil and continue the line :wink:
  • Amelia7809Amelia7809 Posts: 20 New Member
    do you think that you would be able to do the opposite? so instead of the evil princess living in the prison the good princess does and the king was evil instead. Yes that does mean bringing in a completely new story line but oh well.
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Amelia7809 wrote: »
    do you think that you would be able to do the opposite? so instead of the evil princess living in the prison the good princess does and the king was evil instead. Yes that does mean bringing in a completely new story line but oh well.

That would be possible. That is a good idea. A new storyline doesn't really matter- you pretty much fill in the blanks of the story with any challenge really. Changing main aesthetics of a challenge are fine- they still tend to use the same rules just swap a few words around. Your idea is great :)
    feKqkxf.jpg

• Amelia7809Amelia7809 Posts: 20 New Member
    Thanks. it was just some random idea that popped into my head.
  • cutegamer15623cutegamer15623 Posts: 2 New Member
    thanks im gunna do that challenge tommorow
  • anniesimmerranniesimmerr Posts: 1 New Member
    Where is the link to download this mod? I can't find it.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    How can needs be met if the prison princess has nothing in the dungeon? Won't she die?? Or can she only fulfill needs in the magic hour? Intriguing storyline...thinking hard about this one.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • IIzTigerLillyIIzTigerLilly Posts: 1 New Member
    Has anyone found good builds for this challenge?