Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers

CovrtneyyCovrtneyy Posts: 1 New Member
I miss having toddlers!! Bring them to the Sims 4.

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    tumblr_nnqr2u5F2D1r115hxo2_400.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Modders can't do this one, I'm afraid. It would have to already have a lot of coding and animation in place that isn't there.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ScarletlocsScarletlocs Posts: 54 Member
    I want toddlers myself. I'd like to experience it in sims 4.
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    edited October 2015
    Nevermind
    Post edited by BabyCarrotz on
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • CHAERINBUKICHAERINBUKI Posts: 62 Member
    I MISS toddlers! They're my favorite child-life-stage of all time! I hate how babies are almsot like objects and you can't see their needs and barely can do stuff with them, but as there are toddlers, it makes the story seem much more realistic. It's so weird to see a newborn baby turn into a 10 yr old child,am I right?
  • DarthSamiiDarthSamii Posts: 44 Member
    Id like toddlers back myself. They were always so fun and it was fun teaching them how to do things like walking and talking and potty training.
    2dh5jkk.jpg
  • abrasivelight66abrasivelight66 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @CHAERINBUKI said:
    > I MISS toddlers! They're my favorite child-life-stage of all time! I hate how babies are almsot like objects and you can't see their needs and barely can do stuff with them, but as there are toddlers, it makes the story seem much more realistic. It's so weird to see a newborn baby turn into a 10 yr old child,am I right?

ABSOLUTELY!
  • Shortly_Nay Shortly_Nay Posts: 2 New Member
    Just give me toddlers and I'll be fine. I like to focus more on the family aspect in The Sims and I can't really do that without all the life stages now can I?
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    That shouldn't be a mod, it needs to be in the base game.
    Hypochondriac :p
  • SweetAshGamerSweetAshGamer Posts: 67 Member
    Ugh yes! :'( pleeease bring back toddlers!! I miss teaching the little cuties to walk and talk!!
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I don't know why EA left toddlers out if they didn't want them then why put in babies at all. Just make the game without life stages and make it for people who just want a career, partying and having turn no families. THere really isn't much for the families to do anyway so why have them at all.
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    Modders can't put in toddlers, they might do incredible things but not THAT incredible :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • HaysSimzHaysSimz Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't think EA will just make a big update like that.. Sorry
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    tumblr_nnqr2u5F2D1r115hxo2_400.jpg

Haha, it looks like she's hugging a flour-sack baby! ;)
    tCTe03l.png
  • DreamsUnleashedDreamsUnleashed Posts: 76 Member
    I think the reason they made you not able to check the babies needs is because babies can't tell you what they want. They just cry trying to explain in their way that something is wrong, but not what is wrong. However, I can't wait till they add tolders, didn't sims 3 add Toddlers with the generations pack?