Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mysims

Whovian97Whovian97 Posts: 392 Member
I really miss this game and wish that EA would continue putting out new content for it. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent playing the game. I always had a certain way I wanted the town built. I made sure that I put in the clothing store, hair salon, and Gino's in the town square. When I'd finish the game, I would start over! Playing along to the same storyline never got old for me. I only ever played the Nintendo Wii version of the game, but I suspect it's pretty much the same game and storyline on every platform. I never played any of the sequels. Just the first game. It's my favorite and would love to see a return of it.

Who else loved this game? What did you do when you played it?
siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97

Comments

• thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    edited June 2015
    I had the game for DS. I can't actually remember what the goal of that one was, but as far as I remember, the one I played had no building in order to progress. (unlike PC and I'm fairly sure the Wii one as well) I spent hours of my day fishing, playing tennis, decorating my house (I was so excited when I got the big 3 bedroom one!), and buying/designing clothes. I really miss that game. I might purchase an old DS and the game just to play it again! And maybe nintendogs... I loved nintendogs.

Edit: Oh, and I also loved sims castaway for both DS and Wii. They were so much better than castaway stories for PC, you actually had to build your own home. I need to get that one too. :p
  • Whovian97Whovian97 Posts: 392 Member
    I had the game for DS. I can't actually remember what the goal of that one was, but as far as I remember, the one I played had no building in order to progress. (unlike PC and I'm fairly sure the Wii one as well) I spent hours of my day fishing, playing tennis, decorating my house (I was so excited when I got the big 3 bedroom one!), and buying/designing clothes. I really miss that game. I might purchase an old DS and the game just to play it again! And maybe nintendogs... I loved nintendogs.

Edit: Oh, and I also loved sims castaway for both DS and Wii. They were so much better than castaway stories for PC, you actually had to build your own home. I need to get that one too. :p

I'm actually trying to sell my old DS. I never use it anymore. The only sims game I ever played on DS was Sims 2. It was kinda strange...LOL actually it was based in Strangetown and you had to run a hotel in which you try to keep upgrading it. The hotel's power source what like this radioactive stuff that you had to collect from a crashed alien ship. It was a lot harder that it may seem. I always kept running out of money and couldn't find any nuclear stuff to power the place.
    siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
    FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    We have it on Wii. I have started that game quite a few times but I don't get very far with it before the save game is deleted to make room for something else my kids want to play. So I really haven't got into it much.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I thought it was cute, and I too liked it, but I owned the ones that came out for the PC.
  • GrandadnflapsGrandadnflaps Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims for Nintendo Wii is my fav. Are there any cheats or hints for it?