Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What good is it if a female gets abducted by aliens?

I have a female scientist Sim, and she has been abducted 3 times now, but nothing interesting ever happens. I know that the male Sims can get pregnant when abducted. Is there anything interesting that can happen to the ladies?
thnom_nom.gif

Comments

• Options
    edaercangs96edaercangs96 Posts: 214 Member
    Actually nothing happened to my female sim too. Sometimes she came back dazed or focused.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    @Tanja1986 has a great mod, if you don't mind mods, that allows for female impregnation. Check out her thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831213/alien-abduction-and-no-abductions-mod-1-5-update-june-11th/p1
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    @Tanja1986 has a great mod, if you don't mind mods, that allows for female impregnation. Check out her thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831213/alien-abduction-and-no-abductions-mod-1-5-update-june-11th/p1

Yep, yep, I was just coming to suggest that. :D Tanja is amazing. ♥
  • Options
    ScarletlocsScarletlocs Posts: 54 Member
    I have experience sim abduction ONE time. I have never after that. I downloaded a human family with alien babies. They are not. They don't cry or do things like I was told d alien babies would do. I didn't see the alien bassinet either. Help!!!!
  • Options
    edaercangs96edaercangs96 Posts: 214 Member
    I'm not sure but maybe you should wait them to grow up, that way you may understand are they aliens or not by interactions.
    Also after the game update, the abductions stopped for a while and happened one time in my game too. Before the update it happened too many times. My male sim got pregnant for 3 times...
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited June 2015

I never thought I would hear that in my life. Ever.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Actually nothing happened to my female sim too. Sometimes she came back dazed or focused.
    I would be too occupied wondering why she was feeling focused after an experience like that to wonder why she didn't get impreggo'd.
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    edited June 2015
    I have experience sim abduction ONE time. I have never after that. I downloaded a human family with alien babies. They are not. They don't cry or do things like I was told d alien babies would do. I didn't see the alien bassinet either. Help!!!!

The only way to get the alien bassinet is to have a baby conceived by abduction be born in the hospital. There is such a thing as a half alien child. For instance, one alien parent and one human parent. These children look human, but will usually have a different skin color. They do not have 'powers' like aliens. They do not sound like aliens and they cannot change their appearance. They only have a different skin color. It is highly possible that that's what your alien babies are. If they are truly alien the bassinet will have a couple special options. They are 'he/she's so...cute?' and 'send to homeworld'. If neither of those appear you don't have a full blooded alien.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Andiratyme wrote: »

The only way to get the alien bassinet is to have a baby conceived by abduction be born in the hospital. There is such a thing as a half alien child. For instance, one alien parent and one human parent. These children look human, but will usually have a different skin color. They do not have 'powers' like aliens. They do not sound like aliens and they cannot change their appearance. They only have a different skin color. It is highly possible that that's what your alien babies are. If they are truly alien the bassinet will have a couple special options. They are 'he/she's so...cute?' and 'send to homeworld'. If neither of those appear you don't have a full blooded alien.

That's not entirely true. I had a (human) male pregnant by alien abduction. I bought one regular bassinet, expecting one baby. He had twins (at home). The bassinet that appeared for the second baby was the alien bassinet.
  • Options
    BudgiepadaBudgiepada Posts: 102 Member
    My human dad gave birth to an alien baby at home (with a purchased bassinet, of course). The alien baby grew to a child and he now has a choice to look like an alien or look like a human. It's pretty sweet! BTW, this is the FIRST and ONLY time I've been able to get a male kidnapped and pregnant.
  • Options
    LaurenHullLaurenHull Posts: 55 Member
    wait... the men get pregnant? How did I not know this? I really hope my sims husband gets abducted now! I'm changing his career too >;-)))))
    vsJ0Hg0.gif
  • Options
    ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    @LaurenHull

It seems to really increase the abductions if you are in the Scientist career. You can invent some things while at work that will help you contact aliens also. Good luck getting him alien-pregnant. :-)
    thnom_nom.gif

• Options
    LaurenHullLaurenHull Posts: 55 Member
    @LaurenHull

It seems to really increase the abductions if you are in the Scientist career. You can invent some things while at work that will help you contact aliens also. Good luck getting him alien-pregnant. :-)

I just need male pregnancies in my life.. soooooo much haha, just a fun little experiment ;))
    vsJ0Hg0.gif
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I have a female scientist Sim, and she has been abducted 3 times now, but nothing interesting ever happens. I know that the male Sims can get pregnant when abducted. Is there anything interesting that can happen to the ladies?

Yeah, I totally understand where you're coming from. But I don't think females have ever been able to get pregnant with alien abductions in any Sim game. But as many have pointed out, the mod by Tanja1986 is amazing. I have it installed in my game. You click the satellite and boom, an alien abduction will occur. I have mine set on hardcore, so they come back pregnant (male or female) 90% of the time.