Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

• BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Wow this sounds really fun! Can you reserve me? I think this competition might help me practice editing backgrounds! I'm so bad at them..

I'd be happy to, and I'm sure you're not bad :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    Pictures are taken, now just need to upload, edit, and all that jazz.

YAYYY :D xD
    sox3c8.jpg
    Bump :) Come on, guys! You know you wanna ;)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    JesxSims wrote: »
    Can I reserve a spot I wont be able to post it until Monday or Tuesday though is that ok?

Yes, I'd love to have you :)

• Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    edited June 2015
    Name: Miley Lewis
    Height : 5'5
    Weight: 150 Pounds
    Ethnicity : Canadian
    Nationality : Canada
    Strengths : Nice Person and helpful
    Weakness : Hate people that pick on other people

Assignment 1
    Miley%20Lewis_zpsak6c8pwl.png
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    reserve?
    mnXJJis.png
    Also I think it'd be cool to not have to edit for once. See what direction it takes the contest, I haven't participated in a modeling comp without editing before. Something new would be great. I'm not gonna lie though editing takes times it'd be nice to have a break as well. Whatever everyone else wants.
    mnXJJis.png
    edited June 2015
    BTW incase anyone doesn't know there are ways to pose in game. Some cc poses make actions like sit-ups push-up and things of that nature get your sim to pose. I doesn't effect your game much either I've found you don't really need to do sit-ups push-ups and so on and so fourth very often.
    mnXJJis.png
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Oooooo, if there's any spaces left can I reserve? :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    So for editing it takes forever and a lot of people are new to it, including me, so I vote either no or very little.
    edited June 2015
    Name: Lindsey Gates
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 134 lb
    Ethnicity: Her ancestors were Irish 4 generations ago.
    Nationality: American
    Strengths: Very clever and manipulative. She can almost always get her way.
    Weakness: She hasn't had a real day of work in her life.

Photo:
    aqnUzVg.png
    Post edited by Ashley Sims on
    mnXJJis.png
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    I agree with both of them. Doing little to no editing would be fun! And I also don't really know how to edit..
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm intrigued...I might enter. When do you need the entries by? Also, what's the rule with reusing sims for modeling competitions? I can make a new one, I just like the one I've been using lol

*Plum modeling competitions! I enter one and now I'm addicted! Lol
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Can we give our Sims a backstory? I read in the rules something about this, but I got kind of confused whether we can only do it in certain assignments or not .-. i can be so stupid sometimes..
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Okay so a lot of you are voting no editing, but editing is the only thing I can do. So how about if you want to edit you can and if you don't don't?
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    ZapGirl wrote: »
    Okay so a lot of you are voting no editing, but editing is the only thing I can do. So how about if you want to edit you can and if you don't don't?

All you have to do is build the background instead of editing it. You're probably allowed to use cc items and upload from the gallery as well. To be honest I've always felt editing limited you.

mnXJJis.png
    I know in survivor the show there are competions and the winner is immune to being voted off the island by the other contestants. If you aren't already planning to do it like that I think it'd be a cool idea. So we would all submit pictures following the assignment the judges would judge us. Then the judges would pick a winner and afterwards we would all message you as to who we want voted off the "island" and they would be eliminated. Also the winner of the assignment would be immune to being voted off. Just an idea I was thinking if that's not what you had planned don't do it, I was just thinking out loud.
    mnXJJis.png

All you have to do is build the background instead of editing it. You're probably allowed to use cc items and upload from the gallery as well. To be honest I've always felt editing limited you.

I hate to disagree but editing gives me more options. I also find it ridiculously hard to build and I would rather not use CC.
    Let's wait and see what @BobSkellington says. :)
    <3
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    I don't mind regarding editing either way, but would prefer to be able to edit.
    ALxIrdc.gif
    ZapGirl wrote: »

I hate to disagree but editing gives me more options. I also find it ridiculously hard to build and I would rather not use CC.
    Let's wait and see what @BobSkellington says. :)

No need to "hate to disagree," to each their own. Also, I do agree it should be an option as to weather or not you edit your pictures. Some people can edit and some people can't it's just the way it is. Also some assignments it may be better to edit some it may be better to just take he pictures. Like the first assignment I edited because it's near impossible to make a beach in TS4. The only thing I really have against editing is it almost cuts the quality of my pictures in half.
    mnXJJis.png
    I'm glad everything is sorted :)
    Will start tomorrow!
    <3
  • RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    the concept is awesome :love: but I'm not sure if I should join or not ( signed up for two comps) ..or if even there is a spot left :(
    sOr7CSq.png
    edited June 2015
    Assignment 1
    Lindsey
    FNjqavi.jpg
    mnXJJis.png
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited June 2015
    Should I post a picture of her everyday wear or underwear? (For the app, not assignment, I mean.) Also, I vote that some editing should be allowed.

Anyway, pictures are ready, should be posting soon :)
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Can you reserve me? I'm ready to join a sims 4 comp... I hope editing is allowed though, maybe it should be open to whatever makes someone feel comfortable rather than some brin forced to edit or some to be forced not to...
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top