Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny House Challenge

Comments

• wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    @simsweetie - That's super cute :)

@Mstybl95 - Those are sooo cute, and perfect for roommates who want their own space :o

@kremesch73 - All of yours are cute, but I think I MAY have to legally marry your houseboat. (Didn't some lady legally marry a plant once or something dumb?)
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
    I don't think I've ever posted here - though I read almost every day, but I LOVE this thread. Absolutely LOVE. You guys have given me such inspiration to build!!

I think some of the funnest times I've had building was doing challenges like these, and just a little while ago when I built my childhood home (fully decorated to look the same inside too). It's surprisingly fun building something that actually exists!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I don't think I've ever posted here - though I read almost every day, but I LOVE this thread. Absolutely LOVE. You guys have given me such inspiration to build!!

Keep posting, so when you have something to show, you can :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Letty91 wrote: »
    Simsweetie wrote: »
    I suppose it's not as tiny as it could be but it's all one room and micro-sized except for the bathroom. :smile: I'll put it on the gallery if anyone wants it.

can you share it pretty please, I would love to move it into town :smiley:

Done :) Just search angsea (my username on the gallery), it's called Comfy Cubby - Tiny House.

• WhimsyMoonWhimsyMoon Posts: 120 Member
    Letty91 wrote: »
    I suppose it's not as tiny as it could be but it's all one room and micro-sized except for the bathroom. :smile: I'll put it on the gallery if anyone wants it.

can you share it pretty please, I would love to move it into town :smiley:

Done :) Just search angsea (my username on the gallery), it's called Comfy Cubby - Tiny House.

It's lovely! You all are making amazing tiny houses! When I get some free time, I know what I'll be doing!!! Building!!!!
  • silverlilymisilverlilymi Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2015
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    > Keep posting, so when you have something to show, you can :)

I did make one, it was fun! I'll definitely post it when I can.> @wyn said:
    > silverlilymi wrote: »
    >
    > I don't think I've ever posted here - though I read almost every day, but I LOVE this thread. Absolutely LOVE. You guys have given me such inspiration to build!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think some of the funnest times I've had building was doing challenges like these, and just a little while ago when I built my childhood home (fully decorated to look the same inside too). It's surprisingly fun building something that actually exists!

I'll have to go digging for more. I did make a 16-tile tiny house, hopefully I'll be able to share it soon :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    > Keep posting, so when you have something to show, you can :)

I did make one, it was fun! I'll definitely post it when I can.> @wyn said:
    > silverlilymi wrote: »
    >
    > I don't think I've ever posted here - though I read almost every day, but I LOVE this thread. Absolutely LOVE. You guys have given me such inspiration to build!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think some of the funnest times I've had building was doing challenges like these, and just a little while ago when I built my childhood home (fully decorated to look the same inside too). It's surprisingly fun building something that actually exists!

I'll have to go digging for more. I did make a 16-tile tiny house, hopefully I'll be able to share it soon :)
    Can't wait to see it. :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • dariodario Posts: 43 Member
    so here is my submission for the tiny house challenge :) its full with exterior. i was able to built a 15 square house but decided to enlarge it to fit a backyard door. i hope you all like it. it downloadable without any mods nor dlc, packs or whatever.

search for ricmetalster for the origin id on the gallery. i cant post images on the forum yet (it seems). the lot is called rindle rose

cheers :D
  • jafhsdfjafhsdf Posts: 142 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »

I dig it. And for some reason it really made me laugh that the only access to the bathroom is through the bedroom. Guests have to pee? Too bad! Very nice build! ^_^

Ha! I don't know why but only having access to the bathroom through a bedroom is kinda common in older houses where I live so I guess I didn't think much of it. The opposite holds true too, I've been in a few homes that have you go through a bathroom to get to the bedroom. Now that you have me think about it, it is weird lol.
  • DJPookaDJPooka Posts: 18 New Member
    I made one, but can't post pictures or links due to being a new member. It is in the gallery (under DJ-Pooka), but unfortunately has CC (which I think is just the outer walls)
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I decided to try something a little different. How about life on the water? It's a tiny home you can take anywhere. Right? :D

It meets all my sims needs and is available on the Gallery. Again, I've given it an uncreative name: Tiny Houseboat.

tinyHome_1.jpg
    *Gasp* :o<3:D That's beautiful!
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
    dario wrote: »
    so here is my submission for the tiny house challenge :) its full with exterior. i was able to built a 15 square house but decided to enlarge it to fit a backyard door. i hope you all like it. it downloadable without any mods nor dlc, packs or whatever.

search for ricmetalster for the origin id on the gallery. i cant post images on the forum yet (it seems). the lot is called rindle rose

It's so cute! I love how you landscaped :)

• MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited June 2015
    wyn wrote: »

Oh I agree this is an adorable build, I hope you don't mind that I'm posting the link and pics. I've also left you a rec.

Rindle Rose by dario
    00.jpg
    01.jpg
    02.jpg

Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited June 2015
    wyn wrote: »

Oh I agree this is an adorable build, I hope you don't mind that I'm posting the link and pics. I've also left you a rec.

Rindle Rose by dario

Wow. That's lovely. I'll add a like to the creators post. Thanks for posting the pics. I can't view the gallery when I'm on my phone.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'll build a tiny house too! But you'll have to go to my Gallery to look at it cause I still don't know how to put pictures up.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'll build a tiny house too! But you'll have to go to my Gallery to look at it cause I still don't know how to put pictures up.

Take a screenshot by hitting the "C" key while in game. You will find these under the TS4 file on your computer, upload to a host like photobucket.com and from there pick the 'img' link and post that here.
    @dario GREAT job with the landscaping!

Take a screenshot by hitting the "C" key while in game. You will find these under the TS4 file on your computer, upload to a hot like photobucket.com and from there pick the 'img' link and post that here.
    An alternative to photobucket is the method I used for @dario's build

log into the online web gallery viewer pull up your builds, quickest is to sort for origin id and type in your user id
    then click on the build you want to share, it should open up in a pop up
    Once the pop up is up/open you can
    *grab the build web address from the address bar
    *right click on the image of the build, from the menu select copy image location
    *in a separate tab/window use the attach image/file icon next to the link icon use ctrl-v to paste the image address (alternatly just paste the address directly into your post and add [ img ] pic address [ / img ] sans spaces to either side).

Use the last two steps for each image from the gallery you want to add.

In theory I'm in game playing one of my s3 saves, otherwise I'd also throw together a picture tutorial. B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited June 2015
    thanks all. glad you all enjoyed it :)
    thanks @Mmdrgntobldrgn for posting the pictures! :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Everyone's builds are great!
    I think I'm going to try and upload the house to the gallery. Something else I've never done ;) I keep searching around for more building challenges. I love these!
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    Ooo my god,
    I love tiny houses! Houseboats in the Sims 3 were my FAVOURITE to build as they were so tiny <3
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

hey guys, another tiny house (this time for a couple). i hope you enjoy! (search for Rindle Rose For Two) regards!
    > @dario said:
    > hey guys, another tiny house (this time for a couple). i hope you enjoy! (search for Rindle Rose For Two) regards!

Very nice. I was trying to figure out how to put a double bed in 16sq. It wasn't working. Though if I jam it into a corner, one person can get in the bed and scoot over then the other person can get in bed. But woohooing won't work.
    > @dario said:
    > hey guys, another tiny house (this time for a couple). i hope you enjoy! (search for Rindle Rose For Two) regards!

Very nice. I was trying to figure out how to put a double bed in 16sq. It wasn't working. Though if I jam it into a corner, one person can get in the bed and scoot over then the other person can get in bed. But woohooing won't work.

So long as there is 1/2 square free on each side of a double bed couples can use it for simlet making purposes. o:)

Which means a doubled bed will fit in a 4x3 sized room or space.

Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes