Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So its official, its all about single play now then?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    mizuru007 wrote: »
    I think the core of why people are so upset is because there is less actually Sim-to-Sim interaction and more just...talking.

There aren't things Sims can do together as much as there are things Sims can do while talking to each other. Sim children don't PLAY with each other, they play on equipment while talking to each other. Sims don't SWIM together, they swim while talking to each other.

There just isn't a lot of interaction using objects between Sims and that's what's making everyone so upset.

I don't disagree that this is a real problem, and I know a lot of people would find the game a lot more interesting/playable if there were more things for their sims to do, especially as a group, that didn't mainly involve chatting with each other. Even I would find the game more interesting, providing I can be bothered to actually buy more content for it - which is looking unlikely at the moment.

However, it is my belief that they have messed up the core of the game with this version. IMO the core of the game should NOT be all about young adults chatting, partying, and woohooing, all of which seem to be the primary focus of the game, along with manipulating your sims emotions to gain goals and achievements. This is most likely due to the original online MMO concept for the game, but they have left it in as the focus for this offline version.

Also, just as a general comment since I'm sure someone will take issue with my opinion, please note that I did NOT say that it's not possible to do other things in this game. But those other things are NOT the core of the game.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Pyur_JeniusPyur_Jenius Posts: 101 Member
    How boring is a world with only a couple of age groups! And mizuru007 is right on - so much talk, no Myshuno or Gnubb!
    Jaz_in_SG-captioned%20copy_zps0ecd2f78.jpg

Greed destroys everything it touches.
    Gallery Link: PyurJenius
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I think the core of why people are so upset is because there is less actually Sim-to-Sim interaction and more just...talking.

There aren't things Sims can do together as much as there are things Sims can do while talking to each other. Sim children don't PLAY with each other, they play on equipment while talking to each other. Sims don't SWIM together, they swim while talking to each other.

There just isn't a lot of interaction using objects between Sims and that's what's making everyone so upset.

I don't disagree that this is a real problem, and I know a lot of people would find the game a lot more interesting/playable if there were more things for their sims to do, especially as a group, that didn't mainly involve chatting with each other. Even I would find the game more interesting, providing I can be bothered to actually buy more content for it - which is looking unlikely at the moment.

However, it is my belief that they have messed up the core of the game with this version. IMO the core of the game should NOT be all about young adults chatting, partying, and woohooing, all of which seem to be the primary focus of the game, along with manipulating your sims emotions to gain goals and achievements. This is most likely due to the original online MMO concept for the game, but they have left it in as the focus for this offline version.

Also, just as a general comment since I'm sure someone will take issue with my opinion, please note that I did NOT say that it's not possible to do other things in this game. But those other things are NOT the core of the game.

I agree a lot with this. Part of why I grew frustrated with the game is I couldn't keep my sims from talking for a minute unless I was paying attention to them all the time. Not to mention talking makes sims take longer to complete their actions. I have to constantly cancel their action to talk to make sure they eat. It's annoying.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    > @SweetieKaye said:
    > HappySimmer3 wrote: »
    >
    > mizuru007 wrote: »
    >
    > I think the core of why people are so upset is because there is less actually Sim-to-Sim interaction and more just...talking.
    >
    > There aren't things Sims can do together as much as there are things Sims can do while talking to each other. Sim children don't PLAY with each other, they play on equipment while talking to each other. Sims don't SWIM together, they swim while talking to each other.
    >
    > There just isn't a lot of interaction using objects between Sims and that's what's making everyone so upset.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't disagree that this is a real problem, and I know a lot of people would find the game a lot more interesting/playable if there were more things for their sims to do, especially as a group, that didn't mainly involve chatting with each other. Even I would find the game more interesting, providing I can be bothered to actually buy more content for it - which is looking unlikely at the moment.
    >
    > However, it is my belief that they have messed up the core of the game with this version. IMO the core of the game should NOT be all about young adults chatting, partying, and woohooing, all of which seem to be the primary focus of the game, along with manipulating your sims emotions to gain goals and achievements. This is most likely due to the original online MMO concept for the game, but they have left it in as the focus for this offline version.
    >
    > Also, just as a general comment since I'm sure someone will take issue with my opinion, please note that I did NOT say that it's not possible to do other things in this game. But those other things are NOT the core of the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree a lot with this. Part of why I grew frustrated with the game is I couldn't keep my sims from talking for a minute unless I was paying attention to them all the time. Not to mention talking makes sims take longer to complete their actions. I have to constantly cancel their action to talk to make sure they eat. It's annoying.

Not to add, even if they're not talking, it takes them extremely along to eat. They take four bites, and just stare at their food and laugh the rest of the time. I also hate the group chats, as I just want my Sims to talk to eachother on their date- not ever other single Sim.
    gay is ok kids
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I don't think we know anything, because they have told us nothing. Other than to say they created object babies because of the multi-tasking and holstering issues, and because it would have taken "months" to make babies actual sims that could interact with other sims.

IMO, the longer the game goes on without them, the more I think it's unlikely we will ever get them in this game. In Sims 3, we begged for babies with legs but they never, ever, changed the baby mesh. Too hard, too expensive, I guess. But at least we had toddlers in the same game that gave us midlife crises and teen rebellion. Because the core of the Sims IMO is supposed to be about simulated people going through various life stages and dealing with issues that are presented in each life stage - hopefully in a humorous and charming way because it is a parody of life.

What we have in TS4 instead is mostly centered on YA partying, chatting, flirting, repetitive skilling and goal achievements, all of which use emotional buffs as ways to enhance those things, and silly walks and potty humor that are only slightly amusing the first time you see them.

I think I'm up to 4 cents now. ;)

Grrr...I'm so tired of editing because of messing up words. LOL
    It's not just the legs that make Sims 2 baby's better, they are really kind of animated and there's something fragile about them baby's have. They follow their parent by moving their little head for instance. I never understood it, the charm of baby's in 2, untill I played one and it made me realize it's important for the game. Not enough to spoil my Sims 3, but important enough to regret the game has baby's I age the day they are born or the next.

I never understood why people complained about burrito baby's, but I think now it was more than the 'wrap'. They took out the fun of playing with a baby in Sims 3 and in my opiniion they continued that in 4, even though that baby does have legs (which underlines what I'm saying ;)). They apparently underestimate how important those life stages are to people (baby's and toddlers). And I really don't understand that. They showed us party's during the broadcasts, they showed us bro's, they showed us funny walks, they showed us doing push ups in the park. But what were people trying to trace? Kids, baby's, pregnant sims. Why won't they understand how important that is in this game.

Because it's not in their secret 'vision'?!

Yet no one knows what that is yet?
    I truely wonder if they know themselves. Time will tell...
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I don't think we know anything, because they have told us nothing. Other than to say they created object babies because of the multi-tasking and holstering issues, and because it would have taken "months" to make babies actual sims that could interact with other sims.

IMO, the longer the game goes on without them, the more I think it's unlikely we will ever get them in this game. In Sims 3, we begged for babies with legs but they never, ever, changed the baby mesh. Too hard, too expensive, I guess. But at least we had toddlers in the same game that gave us midlife crises and teen rebellion. Because the core of the Sims IMO is supposed to be about simulated people going through various life stages and dealing with issues that are presented in each life stage - hopefully in a humorous and charming way because it is a parody of life.

What we have in TS4 instead is mostly centered on YA partying, chatting, flirting, repetitive skilling and goal achievements, all of which use emotional buffs as ways to enhance those things, and silly walks and potty humor that are only slightly amusing the first time you see them.

It's not just the legs that make Sims 2 baby's better, they are really kind of animated and there's something fragile about them baby's have. They follow their parent by moving their little head for instance. I never understood it, the charm of baby's in 2, untill I played one and it made me realize it's important for the game. Not enough to spoil my Sims 3, but important enough to regret the game has baby's I age the day they are born or the next.

I never understood why people complained about burrito baby's, but I think now it was more than the 'wrap'. They took out the fun of playing with a baby in Sims 3 and in my opiniion they continued that in 4, even though that baby does have legs (which underlines what I'm saying ;)). They apparently underestimate how important those life stages are to people (baby's and toddlers). And I really don't understand that. They showed us party's during the broadcasts, they showed us bro's, they showed us funny walks, they showed us doing push ups in the park. But what were people trying to trace? Kids, baby's, pregnant sims. Why won't they understand how important that is in this game.

Oh believe me, I totally agree! I was just using that as an example of asking for something to be changed in a previous game that fell on deaf ears.

You know when TS3 came along I purchased it immediately and have never been able to go back to playing TS2 for any length of time since then. The game has many issues but for me, there are so many things to like. HOWEVER...I can't tell you how much I mourned the loss of all the sim to sim interactions and animations, such as those for the babies and toddlers among others. Also just the loads of details in general, from car animations to sims being able to step over toys instead of clipping through them or having route fail.

With TS3 they made babies and toddlers a grind fest but didn't provide any cuteness to 'reward' the player - and I'm not talking about unlocking dumb objects, I'm talking about how much fun it was to watch toddlers getting into mischief or snuggle with their siblings. So yes, the Sims Team has been consistently missing the mark with family play since TS3, but IMO TS4 actually makes TS3 look pretty dang good in that regard. At least all the age stages are there, they are all real sims and not objects, they are not clones of the YA, and they have unique interactions. So yes, things seem to be getting worse instead of improving. :'(
    To be honest I do love my toddlers in 3 as well, they're cute enough for me and I find them rather easy to handle. I teach them what they have to learn and after that I make them read books (so they learn even more ^-^). I like my Sims 2 toddlers as well, so far I don't see much of a difference in behaviour (in fact they copied a lot when they created Sims 3?) but I'm new to the game so it's quite possible I haven't seen everything yet. They seem a bit older to me. A Sims 3 toddler looks 2 / 3 years old, a Sims 2 toddler about 5. I love the family kiss (that's one thing I would sooo much want in a Sims 5 (...); interactions for family members only), but I find them somewhat harder to take care of. As long as my Sims 3 toddler is satisfied they don't need any attention. In Sims 2 they do. As soon as they wake up they start yelling :s
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Yes, I agree with this completely.

It's been a while since I played Sims 4, but what I remember not liking is the constant interference of other sims with your own play. I'm constantly deleting interactions or so it seems, because no I don't want this or that guy talk to my sim at this moment. I even remember my mother sim constantly stopping her kid from doing his homework by talking to him while she was eating. The frequently cheered multitasking, but it meant it took her ages to eat and him to do his homework. It causes I have to be careful as a player what I order my sims to do all the time and where. "No little guy, I want you to do your homework in your bedroom, not in the kitchen or the living room, where people start canceling what you're doing all the time."

And I also don't want five sims automatically everywhere my sim goes, no matter where it is. Them being there can be a nuisance as such (it's too self-evident for me that there is always a bunch of sims around, everywhere), them constantly deleting my instructions to communicate makes it almost unplayable for me. I must add I've never minded the lonely spots in Sims 3 (on the contrary) and the five to seven sims that automatically go to the lots your sim visits. And I love how they mind their business a lot of the time. Not always, in 3 they also start talking to your sim sometimes, but at least when you cancel that they get the message and leave. In Sims 2 I don't get that feeling of being stalked either. There are no lonely spots like in 3, but the sims present just don't act like stalkers.

I regret they turned the emotions into a gameplay feature, because by doing that they took away the freedom concerning those emotions. The ability to go with the flow and watch your sims react to certain events and do with it what you want. In 4 emotions became a goal, something you have to focus on all the time (and if you don't the game will). That makes it compulsory and unnatural for me.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Oh believe me, I totally agree! I was just using that as an example of asking for something to be changed in a previous game that fell on deaf ears.

You know when TS3 came along I purchased it immediately and have never been able to go back to playing TS2 for any length of time since then. The game has many issues but for me, there are so many things to like. HOWEVER...I can't tell you how much I mourned the loss of all the sim to sim interactions and animations, such as those for the babies and toddlers among others. Also just the loads of details in general, from car animations to sims being able to step over toys instead of clipping through them or having route fail.

With TS3 they made babies and toddlers a grind fest but didn't provide any cuteness to 'reward' the player - and I'm not talking about unlocking dumb objects, I'm talking about how much fun it was to watch toddlers getting into mischief or snuggle with their siblings. So yes, the Sims Team has been consistently missing the mark with family play since TS3, but IMO TS4 actually makes TS3 look pretty dang good in that regard. At least all the age stages are there, they are all real sims and not objects, they are not clones of the YA, and they have unique interactions. So yes, things seem to be getting worse instead of improving. :'(
    To be honest I do love my toddlers in 3 as well, they're cute enough for me and I find them rather easy to handle. I teach them what they have to learn and after that I make them read books (so they learn even more ^-^). I like my Sims 2 toddlers as well, so far I don't see much of a difference in behaviour (in fact they copied a lot when they created Sims 3?) but I'm new to the game so it's quite possible I haven't seen everything yet. They seem a bit older to me. A Sims 3 toddler looks 2 / 3 years old, a Sims 2 toddler about 5. I love the family kiss (that's one thing I would sooo much want in a Sims 5 (...); interactions for family members only), but I find them somewhat harder to take care of. As long as my Sims 3 toddler is satisfied they don't need any attention. In Sims 2 they do. As soon as they wake up the start yelling :s

I agree, I actually prefer babies and toddlers in TS3 as they are less annoying and I have quick work arounds for getting skilled up so you can focus on interacting with them. Potty training in TE2 was a nightmare but they improved it in TS3, you can practically skip a life stage if you don't want to by aging Sims up at the cake but if you like the life stage, you can focus on it more so if you don't like toddlers, you can almost avoid them but if you do like them, you can focus on them as long as you want and that goes for any life stage.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member

To be honest I do love my toddlers in 3 as well, they're cute enough for me and I find them rather easy to handle. I teach them what they have to learn and after that I make them read books (so they learn even more ^-^). I like my Sims 2 toddlers as well, so far I don't see much of a difference in behaviour (in fact they copied a lot when they created Sims 3?) but I'm new to the game so it's quite possible I haven't seen everything yet. They seem a bit older to me. A Sims 3 toddler looks 2 / 3 years old, a Sims 2 toddler about 5. I love the family kiss (that's one thing I would sooo much want in a Sims 5 (...); interactions for family members only), but I find them somewhat harder to take care of. As long as my Sims 3 toddler is satisfied they don't need any attention. In Sims 2 they do. As soon as they wake up the start yelling :s
    Sims 2 toddlers remind me of myself when I was a toddler... destructive, needy, whiny and tantrum-y. Which is why I like them better lol! But they do have a lot more interactions, even more with cc. Like dance to music, play with butterflies, swing, cuddle with pets etc... which is why I feel like TS3 toddlers were dumbed down.

I agree, I actually prefer babies and toddlers in TS3 as they are less annoying and I have quick work arounds for getting skilled up so you can focus on interacting with them. Potty training in TE2 was a nightmare but they improved it in TS3, you can practically skip a life stage if you don't want to by aging Sims up at the cake but if you like the life stage, you can focus on it more so if you don't like toddlers, you can almost avoid them but if you do like them, you can focus on them as long as you want and that goes for any life stage.
    You can skip the toddler stage in TS2 by spawning the Sim Modder. I've used it many times to determine how they'll look like when older, and give them plastic surgery if they turn out ugly!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    masterjamie2masterjamie2 Posts: 30 Member
    One of the major complaints I've seen seem to stem from feeling like someone's own playstyle is considered "valid" by the game, and another playstyle, i.e. generational play, is not considered valid. What drew me to The Sims in the first place is the idea of choosing what you want to do with the game. TS4 seems to have cut all of that out and given us a half-finished game that only allows for a very limited range of play styles.

Then there is the issue of paying £50-60 for a game that's only half-decent, and you can't help but feel ripped off. I mean personally, I don't do generational play all that often, but if someone loves to do it, they should be able to do it without falling over many stumbling blocks.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    One of the major complaints I've seen seem to stem from feeling like someone's own playstyle is considered "valid" by the game, and another playstyle, i.e. generational play, is not considered valid. What drew me to The Sims in the first place is the idea of choosing what you want to do with the game. TS4 seems to have cut all of that out and given us a half-finished game that only allows for a very limited range of play styles.

Then there is the issue of paying £50-60 for a game that's only half-decent, and you can't help but feel ripped off. I mean personally, I don't do generational play all that often, but if someone loves to do it, they should be able to do it without falling over many stumbling blocks.

The Sims should cover all play styles, so far it seems that it is only covering the YA/single play and even then some players say that play style is still weak
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    so ok, for me remains until Gamescom only building
    nothing is there that true sims do, there is nothing but talk talk talk & wish for 1x1 pool ...

:frowning:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    See now people keep saying that this game is meant for single sims only, but if i have less than 5 sims in a family i get bored really fast. I normally play 7-8 households and I find them very entertaining.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    See now people keep saying that this game is meant for single sims only, but if i have less than 5 sims in a family i get bored really fast. I normally play 7-8 households and I find them very entertaining.

i find them not entertaining
    i find them either boring or it hurts to see them just not to care for nothing

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member

Well, each to their own. But people asume that us, the ones who like the game, just play a single sim in the "bro" lifestyle. It's a generalization and assumption made a lot on these forums. I'm here to let you know we don't all play like that. I'm actual very certain a very small procentage does.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    xBob18 wrote: »

Sims 2 toddlers remind me of myself when I was a toddler... destructive, needy, whiny and tantrum-y. Which is why I like them better lol! But they do have a lot more interactions, even more with cc. Like dance to music, play with butterflies, swing, cuddle with pets etc... which is why I feel like TS3 toddlers were dumbed down.
    Haha, that's possible. I was an easy toddler myself I think (or so my parents tell me) and so were both my children, so maybe I take them as an example ;)

For me it's the same as for @king_of_simcity7 , I don't want to be bothered with grinding and need bars in the game too much I guess, because I like to focus on other interactions.

I may have missed things so far. I raised my first toddler in 2 now (she became a rather ugly kid I'm sorry to say, I think she takes after her dad... :s ). Her younger brother is a toddler now so there's my second chance. A difference I noticed (and which I like) is how they sometimes seek the company of the adults in the house by following them. And it's adorable when they try to draw their attention, that kind of toddler behaviour is a must in the game imo.
    Otherwise than that I've done what I do in 3 with her: potty train and teach her how to walk and talk (which was the same). Teaching her a nursery rhyme was a disappointment because that's the same interaction as learning how to talk. I like how her parents can bathe her, but I wish that lasted longer. It takes about two seconds and she's taken out again.

Now that she's a kid and her brother's a toddler I can start exploring interactions between those two life stages.
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member

Well, each to their own. But people asume that us, the ones who like the game, just play a single sim in the "bro" lifestyle. It's a generalization and assumption made a lot on these forums. I'm here to let you know we don't all play like that. I'm actual very certain a very small procentage does.

Actually, I don't recall anyone saying this at all. I know I did not say this. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member

Haha, that's possible. I was an easy toddler myself I think (or so my parents tell me) and so were both my children, so maybe I take them as an example ;)

For me it's the same as for @king_of_simcity7 , I don't want to be bothered with grinding and need bars in the game too much I guess, because I like to focus on other interactions.

I may have missed things so far. I raised my first toddler in 2 now (she became a rather ugly kid I'm sorry to say, I think she takes after her dad... :s ). Her younger brother is a toddler now so there's my second chance. A difference I noticed (and which I like) is how they sometimes seek the company of the adults in the house by following them. And it's adorable when they try to draw their attention, that kind of toddler behaviour is a must in the game imo.
    Otherwise than that I've done what I do in 3 with her: potty train and teach her how to walk and talk (which was the same). Teaching her a nursery rhyme was a disappointment because that's the same interaction as learning how to talk. I like how her parents can bathe her, but I wish that lasted longer. It takes about two seconds and she's taken out again.

Now that she's a kid and her brother's a toddler I can start exploring interactions between those two life stages.
    You should watch them jam out to the radio!
    snapshot_a27e19b3_a2876320_zpsphn4fsdk.jpg

You've probably never seen the huggle interaction, have you? Cause you need two toddlers to do it. :)
    snapshot_c25a0d8c_82822c33_zpsgrnxpu14.jpg

And this is too cute! I have no idea why they left it out in Sims 3. Different priorities, I guess.
    snapshot_025a24dc_c281c333_zpsll5abffy.jpg

You can do lots more with them by using custom objects, like this:snapshot_025a24dc_2280df8a_zpst3lugfjb.jpg

Or this:
    snapshot_025a24dc_8281c3d9_zpsx6acsxpn.jpg

I don't think kids and toddlers have any interaction that wasn't included in Sims 3, but they can tease them.
    snapshot_025a24dc_0280f2cd_zpszyzsixdm.jpg

And if it's winter, have them go out to play (or eat) in the snow, or play in the leaves or butterflies if it's fall. Lots of little touches like these were eft out of Sims 3 which is a shame because it was also a great game!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options

Exactly! No newspapers, no sports, no military, no toddlers, no real teens, no classic group activity, no random personality tokens that i can find, very few traits, no alien abductions without forking over another forty bucks.... It's barely The Sims anymore. *sigh* BUT, i have to say they did one thing right that has made my purchase much more worthwhile, they provided a current copy of The Sims 2! :D Well played, EA, well played. I might just stick around now.

• Options
    And this is too cute! I have no idea why they left it out in Sims 3. Different priorities, I guess.

XBOB18, thanks for all of that! I think it would be so epic if all of that were added back into S4.

• Options
    edited June 2015

You should watch them jam out to the radio!
    snapshot_a27e19b3_a2876320_zpsphn4fsdk.jpg

You've probably never seen the huggle interaction, have you? Cause you need two toddlers to do it. :)
    snapshot_c25a0d8c_82822c33_zpsgrnxpu14.jpg

You can do lots more with them by using custom objects, like this:snapshot_025a24dc_2280df8a_zpst3lugfjb.jpg

Or this:
    snapshot_025a24dc_8281c3d9_zpsx6acsxpn.jpg

I don't think kids and toddlers have any interaction that wasn't included in Sims 3, but they can tease them.
    snapshot_025a24dc_0280f2cd_zpszyzsixdm.jpg

And if it's winter, have them go out to play (or eat) in the snow, or play in the leaves or butterflies if it's fall. Lots of little touches like these were eft out of Sims 3 which is a shame because it was also a great game!
    (I love that lying on the couch, that looks so natural! ; I never sit on a couch the way sims do, with a straight back and my hands on my knees)
    As for the toddlers, the cuddling with the dog is something I really don't understand not being transported to 3. Interacting with cats and dogs is a major thing for children.
    The teasing is great too because kids do that, especially siblings. And I'd like that in a really childlike way, meaning: quarreling one minute and being friends again the next. Children forgive and forget much faster than adults do and I'd like to see that in the game.

Anyway, thank you, you just reminded me to buy my sims a dog ^-^
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    edited June 2015
    Ignore post :s
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    edited June 2015
    snapshot_025a24dc_c281c333_zpsll5abffy.jpg[/quote]

XBOB18, thanks for all of that! I think it would be so epic if all of that were added back into S4.[/quote]

I'm disappointed that action isn't in the Sims 3 since it's my main Sims game. That pic is adorable <3