Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• Options
    CaptainSauceCaptainSauce Posts: 73 Member
    Im amazed there still isn't a cheat to start a fire.
  • Options
    Kevida120766Kevida120766 Posts: 835 Member
    anyone have a list of "objects.gsi_creat_obj" codes for Outdoor Retreat or Get To Work?
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    @DeadFishy I actually just discovered that your Sims need to officially meet the target Sim first. For example, you need to meet Johnny Zest before using the cheat to improve or degrade the relationship. Have your Sim introduce themselves first and then give the cheat a go. It worked for me.

No, they've met. Still not functioning. :|
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    @DeadFishy I actually just discovered that your Sims need to officially meet the target Sim first. For example, you need to meet Johnny Zest before using the cheat to improve or degrade the relationship. Have your Sim introduce themselves first and then give the cheat a go. It worked for me.

No, they've met. Still not functioning. :|

That's so strange. This might be a stupid question, but did you remember to enter "testingcheats on" before trying? Sometimes I forget that the testing cheat has to be entered every time your Sim goes somewhere.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • Options
    LaptopaddictLaptopaddict Posts: 1 New Member
    > @writetheeulogy said:
    > DeadFishy wrote: »
    >
    > writetheeulogy wrote: »
    >
    > DeadFishy I actually just discovered that your Sims need to officially meet the target Sim first. For example, you need to meet Johnny Zest before using the cheat to improve or degrade the relationship. Have your Sim introduce themselves first and then give the cheat a go. It worked for me.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No, they've met. Still not functioning.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's so strange. This might be a stupid question, but did you remember to enter "testingcheats on" before trying? Sometimes I forget that the testing cheat has to be entered every time your Sim goes somewhere.

It still works for me, you have to first turn on testingcheats true
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I want to build a "wild" garden lot, probably a park, with the plants you find in game that can only be harvested and don't need any kind of tending. There are multiple object ids for the plants though, which ones are which? Also, do you know if the plants will still function as initially programed and do you know if a lot will successfully upload and download from the gallery?
  • Options
    MadelenStanzeMadelenStanze Posts: 1 New Member
    Am I completely off or something ? I've written the sentence with objects.gsi (...) And triss ito creat orchid, Apple Everything... But where Do they appeare Once i created them? Cause I cant Find them :(
  • Options
    I have only used the cheat once, and it worked. If the cheat was done correctly, the item should spawn in the center of the lot. Sometimes things spawn off your lot though, so you need to check. That's why you save before you use the spawn object cheat, in case you have to quit and reload. I actually use a saved game just for building, then upload to my library. That way I don't accidentally screw up a game I'm actually playing.
  • Options
    lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    hey I'm working on making my own family of ghost but I didn't want to wait for each sim to die so I found on this sight a way to turn your sim into a ghost instantly by adding the death trait for how you want them to die. For instance traits.equip_trait cowplant will instantly make your sim die from cowplant. It worked for all my sims except two I can't get the trait for "death by anger" or the "trait for death by fire" can anyone tell me these two cheats please.
  • Options
    OlympusGirlOlympusGirl Posts: 7 New Member
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    > It's decompiled source code, the guru's seem iffy on discussing it, basically saying "You can do it, but do it yourself". Python, which is what sims 4 is written in, is fairly easy to reverse. I'm actually trying to get some mods going, this was just a bi-product of checking into that. ;)

I figured out a way to get multiple food. You need to enable testingcheats true, then you set your selected food as head, and VOILA! it sets it as Good quality, and the maximum amount of slices/pieces/items
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I have been having trouble with getting post cards in the mail. I have read there is some sort of bug with the mailbox. I haven't figured out how to fix it yet though. So, I was gonna try to cheat with the objects.gsi_create_obj to spawn the post cards i should be getting, but when I tried it (on an empty lot), they just don't appear. I have looked in my inventory, and the household inventory and all over the lot.. nothing. I did manage to spawn the collectible eggs though. Can someone explain to me what I should be looking for or where to get the post cards in the spawn cheat?
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    I have been having trouble with getting post cards in the mail. I have read there is some sort of bug with the mailbox. I haven't figured out how to fix it yet though. So, I was gonna try to cheat with the objects.gsi_create_obj to spawn the post cards i should be getting, but when I tried it (on an empty lot), they just don't appear. I have looked in my inventory, and the household inventory and all over the lot.. nothing. I did manage to spawn the collectible eggs though. Can someone explain to me what I should be looking for or where to get the post cards in the spawn cheat?

Think about it. When you have post cards are you able to put them on the ground? Maybe if you put up a wall section they will appear? Not sure, but might be worth a try. Also, there are postcards in the gallery if you want to go that route.
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    Well I've taken an extended holiday from these forums but I'm glad to see this thread is still kickin' :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Where's the "Vote for Sticky" button? :#
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    spacekidspacekid Posts: 17 New Member
    I can't seem to get the destroy relationship cheat to work.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    It might not work any longer. The original post was made last September and there have been many updates since then. Updates change things, including which cheats work.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    It might not work any longer. The original post was made last September and there have been many updates since then. Updates change things, including which cheats work.
    The updates will only have an effect on those cheats that aren't supported by Maxis. All the cheats like testingcheats true, motherlode, the needs cheat, the cas.fulleditmode, and those cheats that are supported by Maxis should remain unchanged by the updates. :)

• Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    NikonGirl wrote: »
    Any cheats discovered for the "Get to Work" expansion? I'd love one for point perks for the retail stores.

Hi NikonGirl, please see my post here for the retail cheats. :)
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    spacekid wrote: »
    I can't seem to get the destroy relationship cheat to work.

You need to aquire their Sim ID first. Use testingcheats true and sims.get_sim_id_by_name. Exact usage is listed in my wiki.

[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    ashleyrosey06ashleyrosey06 Posts: 95 Member
    > @Huntress1181 said:
    > Is there a command to to change genetics in CAS? Like eye color n such. I tried the sims.modify_in_cas
    > Wondering if there is a further command.
    >
    > thanks!!!

yes. if you turn testing cheats on ("testingcheats on") and then type "cas.fulleditmode", you can right click the sim you want to edit in full play mode and click "edit in CAS".
    In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)
  • Options
    PastelSimmer01PastelSimmer01 Posts: 54 New Member
    THANKS, NAYDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    Thanks a lot @TwistedMexican I used it a lot during my gameplays... what I am using the most is filling up all the needs of my Sims by clicking on the mailbox...
  • Options
    FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    @TwistedMexican Any new ideas for the new gameplay features?
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    Hi all, can anyone tell me if there is a cheat to make more friends please?

I know of the “Modifyrelationship'' cheat - that Modifies relationship between two sims when you enter their names but is there anything to make more friends like there used to be in the old sims game where you could make them know everyone by clicking on the mail box. My sims dont seem to be meeting many people to be able to make friends!
  • Options
    HappyGirlHappyGirl Posts: 36 Member
    Thanks for all the great cheats guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top