Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 3 launcher keeps telling me to install an update that i've already installed before.

12346...Next

Comments

• sdowens4sdowens4 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2014
    dcassbby wrote:
    My sims game keeps saying I need to install an update, and if I click cancel, the launch screen doesn't come up at all like it used to. But if I click install, it installs til about halfway (and takes forever to get there, might I add) but then it just exits out of it itself! When I open it again, the process repeats itself! EA, please fix this. I need sims!

Same thing's happening to me!!!
  • Austrian_SimAustrian_Sim Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    hii i have the same Problem! :?: when sombody can help me add me and tell me the resulution! thanks a lot :P
  • Taff1234Taff1234 Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Hello people who have been experiencing this problem, I had the same problem just a few hours ago.

This may just be for my computer, but if you play with expansion packs,try repairing them, cancelling the repair, then repearing again; and this worked with the update for the Sims 3 launcher. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • trinityd13trinityd13 Posts: 1 New Member
    To the person who asked about Dragon Valley...it's not an expansion, its a world, so just go to Redeem Code on The sims 3 website and register it.
  • BrittanydoesgamingBrittanydoesgaming Posts: 2 New Member
    IM SO ANNOYED I COULD HAVE A BREAK DOWN OR SOMETHING!!!!! ok so i was updating the new sims 3 update and then when i checked before i go somewhere it magically cancels it i nearly wet myself i was so angry and mad i could just i don't know please help i really want to use my sims points because it says i need to update it so i can spend the sims pints umm excuse me what if i paid for it ( by the way i actually just got free sim points so ya) so please help

thanks, brittany xx
  • BrittanydoesgamingBrittanydoesgaming Posts: 2 New Member
    :heartbreak: wahh