Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @calmorezoo Oh my! It's perfect!!! <3<3<3

your welcome, have fun

h2xmsbl]

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    @Aaronsims
    Your DNA build request is ready!
    I didn't upload pics or a nice cover shot because I wanted to give it to you as soon as I finished.
    Let me know if it is to your liking.
    It was so fun to build in TS3 again. <3

Aurora Skies Marina:
    link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8675163
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    @Aaronsims
    Your DNA build request is ready!
    I didn't upload pics or a nice cover shot because I wanted to give it to you as soon as I finished.
    Let me know if it is to your liking.
    It was so fun to build in TS3 again. <3

Aurora Skies Marina:
    link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8675163
    I just got done checking it out in game, and it's so perfect!!! As usual with your builds the attention to the little details is so wonderful. I love the carousel area, what a nice addition to the lot! The coffee shop is really well done, I loved looking at the items you chose for the gift shop, and the candy shop was a nice mix of elegance and whimsy and I love the play area up stairs. The arcade was a perfect idea for another shop and I'm so glad you thought of it. I also appreciated the choice of the nautical statue in the front area. Thank you so much for bringing my idea to life! I really do appreciate it!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    So beautiful works, Miss Cal and Miss Itsy !! Rec´d both already <3
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    I just got done checking it out in game, and it's so perfect!!! As usual with your builds the attention to the little details is so wonderful. I love the carousel area, what a nice addition to the lot! The coffee shop is really well done, I loved looking at the items you chose for the gift shop, and the candy shop was a nice mix of elegance and whimsy and I love the play area up stairs. The arcade was a perfect idea for another shop and I'm so glad you thought of it. I also appreciated the choice of the nautical statue in the front area. Thank you so much for bringing my idea to life! I really do appreciate it!

Yeah! so glad you like it. :)
    I hope to make a nice cover pic and slideshow later today.
    Have fun!
    :smiley:

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Claiming

Date: May 6, 2015
    Username: blair2396
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home for Twinbrook or Monte Vista
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Kementari

@blair2396 can you can you plese contact me on my thread here :)
    blair2396 your request is ready!

Contempo: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8675746

More pics can be seen on my blog: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2015/06/contempo.html

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-2%2B%25282%2529.jpg
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Thank you so much!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Awesome work ladies!!! Itsy, your marina is inspired. Kementari, I didn't even have time to add the request to the claimed list before it was complete. Wowza! It's a lovely modern home.

Great job everyone!!!

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2015
    Itsy -- I adore the marina! I was toying with grabbing that request but you beat me to it. Lovely job! Kem -- the modern starter is beautifully done. I love the landscaping and the simple, clean interiors! Great work, ladies! ETA: Almost forgot! Cal -- the fusion lounge is spot on! Nice work.
    h2xmsbl]
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @itguyinsc that marina reminds me of the marinas here in Denmark... delightfull might have to grab it for my Surora sky

wonderfull starter @Kementari the paintings over the stair in the starter... are they wall covering?

@suepea it is fun when a request inspire you guys so much that many of you want it
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Hello everyone! Love the new wonderful creations!! Amazing as always! Have a wonderful week!
    Thank you all :)

Yes @anettesb they came with a patch I cant remember when. You can find them in the misc category, base game and cost 8 dollars each.
    Kementari wrote: »
    Thank you all :)

Yes @anettesb they came with a patch I cant remember when. You can find them in the misc category, base game and cost 8 dollars each.

Ah great, havnt novice them before.
    thank you

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    PC is up after moving day. Some awesome builds have happened the past week and a half :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow, Calmorezoo your Fusion lounge is wonderful. Itsy, I love The Aurora Skies Marina, we so needed something like this for that World. Kementari, I love this modern starter and know from experience just how hard these are to bring in on budget and looking good. Well done ladies. So quick too, with all of them...go Team :o
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    thank you for the kind comments Glen
    h2xmsbl]

• ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Alright, here we go! This is it! ...I think...

Username: ObviouSecret

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Shopping center? So, I guess it would be categorized as "visitors allowed" or "hangout".

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except KPST

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64

Public restrooms? Yes, please

Favorite color schemes: Monte Vista colors; burnt oranges and reds, ect

Colors you dislike: ---

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Wall coverings and plumbing in, nothing else has to be furnished unless the builder wants to.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: :'(

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Monte Vista

Link to specific building or plan: ---

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? NO subway or parking.

Additional instructions? This will be placed on the lot next to the hospital (In place of "Exceptional Endifice" I think).

What I want is a shopping center with the same feel as the Amore venue, but in the colors and feeling of Monte Vista at the same time. I love the idea of all the little shops being different and uneven, but I never felt the venue fit very, well whatever they said! I also don't need a church in the venue and I'd like the shops to be just a smidgen bigger and easier to set up. I don't need this completely furnished, but if the builder has some ideas or tricky trickery, they're welcome to fill in as much as they want. I'll be using the Midnight Hallow registers to make music stores, toy stores, antique stores, ect. so any ideas are welcome.

There are some stores I would like to have obvious places, even if the builder doesn't fill them in:
    -A place for a small bakery with in a prominent spot with nice, big windows
    -A quieter place for a small cafe tucked somewhere at the back with room for a small fenced off outdoor area.
    cafe1_zpssyakqkxk.jpg
    cafe2_zpseqwfmeka.jpg
    cafe3_zpsmbzucjm8.jpg cafe4_zpstp5ffaq1.jpg
    -Some place with stairs down to a basement for a bar area. (Please use ticket door if you have it so only adults can get in)
    barenter_zpsfb7ioyxm.jpg

I don't need the gondola. If you can fit it in, great; if not, it's whatever. It definitely doesn't need to have as many paths, even if you do fit it in! I like the idea of waterways and bridges, but I would rather the shopping areas take priority.

I would, however, like a place for the wishing well! Maybe make it seem like it's always been there, ya know?

As a last note, even if the builder chooses not to fill in any of the shops, any ideas they have for them is most welcome! For example, if they build a place with a toy store or a flower shop or any ideas I haven't listed in mind, I would love to hear about it!
  • B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    The school year is over and what better way to get back to simming than with an amazing DNA build :)

Username:B4b3GuRl
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Chateau
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Large Master bedroom, guest bedroom
    Number of bathrooms: At least 3
    Favorite color schemes: dark woods, pale golds, powder blue, pink, purples, reds
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool and garden for planting in the backyard, very formal gardens, master bedroom with attached bath and dressing area, music room, art room, lounge with bar, game room, gym, formal dining room, wood working room( or whatever that skill is called), basement "vault", office for the business career (using those unlockable objects)and the cupcake machine.
    Additional instructions? This home is for a couple of sims who have been working hard and I need a place that screams old money. :D Something really fancy and over the top but still looks a bit lived in. Sorry this is such a large request! :neutral: There's just too many skills in this game I need to play with lol.

Thanks so much for this! I always end up with amazing builds and I can't wait for this one. :)
    Thank you for the requests! If either of you need to make any changes or additions, you may do so up until your request is claimed. Happy simming!
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Hi everyone :smiley:
    Wonderful builds as usual ladies.
    I missed you all so much but I'm back and ready to get to work! Building for Sims 4

And my first victim is...

Date: June 3, 2015
    Username: fox_demon_princess
    Page: here
    Description: Traditional Shell, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Left a message on their my page. 6/11

fox_demon_princess
    Please let me know if you have any changes or additions!

I have some questions for you here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12614666/#Comment_12614666

so near I can tast it
    sashraf wrote: »
    Hi everyone :smiley:
    Wonderful builds as usual ladies.
    I missed you all so much but I'm back and ready to get to work! Building for Sims 4

And my first victim is...

Date: June 3, 2015
    Username: fox_demon_princess
    Page: here
    Description: Traditional Shell, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Left a message on their my page. 6/11

fox_demon_princess
    Please let me know if you have any changes or additions!

I have some questions for you here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12614666/#Comment_12614666

Welcome back, and thank you!!
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png