Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    niecee4niecee4 Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2015
    Matriarch: Niah (Adult)
    7 Children all together.
    2 are young adults now.
    3 are Teenagers
    2 children.
    One adult has moved out.

One is an alien, Two are a set of twins

I have 5 boys and 2 girls. :) all my kids had blonde hair and blue eyes.... but my matriarch has black hair and green eyes. The most recent girl has black hair! :) I hope shes my next matriarch.

• Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Wow I read some had their matriach live for 130 days. Mine actually lived for over 170 days and had 35 babies. I might continue with my challenge tonight.
    mine also outlived the first 7 children.
  • Options
    SimLover48702SimLover48702 Posts: 153 Member
    I've decided Im going to use these rules for an A-Z Baby Challenge, but once I finish it, I might consider going on with 100 babies c:
    tumblr_mub46s5VJ51so0aeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    I know it hasn't been long since I last posted but wanted to let you know the 2nd chapter is already up on my blog. I'm playing a lot to catch up to where I last was. Also I'm going to be busy over the next couple of months, so trying to get in as much play time as possible until then! Which means more updates for you guys...
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    Hi everyone! New to the forums - been doing this challenge for a little while and I figured I'd jump in!

My first matriarch, Kayla Wilhelm is a couple days from aging up with currently a full house, so it looks like she popped out the last of her kids. There was a total of 16, with three sets of twins (one of which was the newest to be born). Up until the last set of twins I'd only had 2 girls! I was prepared to have another boy in the latest pregnancy and had prepared the next matriarch. And the last set of twins to come were both girls! Oh well.

I decided that all of the kids in each generation were going to be named with the same letter. So all of Kayla's kids' names started with A.
    Adam, Aaron, Autumn, Adrian, Abigail, August, Alexander, Andrew, Asher, Amy, Abel, Atticus, Alfie, Austin, Aurora and Ashleigh!

So now that I'm about to move onto the second generation (holy crap!) I was just wondering...
    I've built up a pretty nice house and have some decent household funds from making sure Kayla was working her tush off - do I still need to basically start over with money and the house or can I just continue with what I've made so far?
  • Options
    hypatia86hypatia86 Posts: 12 New Member
    Had a scoring question about the alien incentive version. Is a baby with crazy colored skin and wearing the glowy / alien jumper when they're born considered hybrids then? The ones I'm getting wear the jumper and can talk about a few alien concepts, but was on too good of a roll with getting them (4 in a row!) that it made me wonder if they needed to be 'more' alien. Thanks!
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Hi everyone! New to the forums - been doing this challenge for a little while and I figured I'd jump in!

My first matriarch, Kayla Wilhelm is a couple days from aging up with currently a full house, so it looks like she popped out the last of her kids. There was a total of 16, with three sets of twins (one of which was the newest to be born). Up until the last set of twins I'd only had 2 girls! I was prepared to have another boy in the latest pregnancy and had prepared the next matriarch. And the last set of twins to come were both girls! Oh well.

I decided that all of the kids in each generation were going to be named with the same letter. So all of Kayla's kids' names started with A.
    Adam, Aaron, Autumn, Adrian, Abigail, August, Alexander, Andrew, Asher, Amy, Abel, Atticus, Alfie, Austin, Aurora and Ashleigh!

So now that I'm about to move onto the second generation (holy crap!) I was just wondering...
    I've built up a pretty nice house and have some decent household funds from making sure Kayla was working her tush off - do I still need to basically start over with money and the house or can I just continue with what I've made so far?

Nope, you don't need to start over with money or the house. The good thing about this challenge is that the later matriarchs have an easier time supporting her children than the first matriarch because the first matriarch did all the work of building a stable life for her family, so the next matriarch doesn't need to move out. She can stay in the house her mother lived in. :)

• Options
    Okay thanks!
    That's what I thought, but just wanted to confirm.

Also, since my youngest daughter is a twin - do I get to choose which one I pick for my next matriarch, or should I technically pick the one that "came out" last? :p

I think I want to start writing like some of you guys have been doing! I love reading along with your stories!
  • Options
    Okay thanks!
    That's what I thought, but just wanted to confirm.

Also, since my youngest daughter is a twin - do I get to choose which one I pick for my next matriarch, or should I technically pick the one that "came out" last? :p

I think I want to start writing like some of you guys have been doing! I love reading along with your stories!

You can pick whichever one you like more if you get twins or triplets for your last set of girls. :)
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    @Ashleigh825 Thanks for the information. I couldn't find a post in the rules about avatars and such--that's why I eventually asked a question here. I want to earn my membership just like everyone else. I'm just glad to be here. :p
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    Natasha is pregnant with baby number 39, and when the baby is born the house will be full and I'm pretty sure she will become an old lady, she have only 7 days left and there's no teenagers in the house.
  • Options
    Well I've decided to start writing a story with my 100 baby challenge family! I've just written the first post, and I'd love some feedback on it.

wilhelm100babychallenge.wordpress.com/

And Ashleigh, thanks so much for making this post. This challenge has been so fun!
  • Options
    BlueOompaBlueOompa Posts: 5 New Member
    Ive just started! My founder Zoe Lebowski just gave birth to baby number 1 with J Huntington III and is pregnant with his second child. His genetics aren't great..atleast they didn't translate well into a female. Her eyes are so close together! Lets hope the second baby is better looking.
  • Options
    katakata Posts: 25 Member
    My matriarch is now waiting for her 18th baby. So far it's only been 2 sets of twins and 13 single births... But I just recently got the fertile trait so I'm hoping for more twins in the future. :)
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I am not sure if this has been asked in all 49 pages of this thread, but can the young adult "child" stay at home until room is need for new babies? and can they get a job while living at home, with Mom?
  • Options
    Well, up to 44 kids and 2nd gen mom still has 10 days until aging up to adult. Unfortunately she has the most massive lips which she's passed on to every one of her kids, so the genes aren't as pretty as they had been. Just moved out the 'evil triplets', who rolled hot-headed, evil, and mean for their childhood traits, so I knew I was in for it then. One even ended up being evil, insane, and hot-headed--not sorry that one isn't the new heir! Definitely having a blast on this one!
  • Options
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > I am not sure if this has been asked in all 49 pages of this thread, but can the young adult "child" stay at home until room is need for new babies? and can they get a job while living at home, with Mom?

I believe that as long as they aren't the next heir, it's fair game. I've had one or two stay on for a bit to help take care of babies (especially the multiples!) and bring in a few days worth of money when the house is emptier. Good luck!
  • Options
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > I am not sure if this has been asked in all 49 pages of this thread, but can the young adult "child" stay at home until room is need for new babies? and can they get a job while living at home, with Mom?

From what I understand you can keep young adults in the house as long as you want - it will just take up the room in the house.
    && I always had my young adults hold jobs. :)
  • Options
    > @Fizzstix said:

From what I understand you can keep young adults in the house as long as you want - it will just take up the room in the house.

Yep, young adults can stay in the house if you want them to. :) They just take up space in the house which could be used for more children so that's the drawback.

I've got a bit of an announcement for those of you who use CC and/or like playing around with weird genetics in your baby challenges. I've recoloured all the child hair to match all the unnatural hair colours adults have available to them in CAS and made them genetic so your Sims with wacky hair colours can now pass that hair colour on to their children. More details can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838214/unnatural-hair-colours-are-now-genetic?new=1
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    hypatia86 wrote: »
    Well, up to 44 kids and 2nd gen mom still has 10 days until aging up to adult. Unfortunately she has the most massive lips which she's passed on to every one of her kids, so the genes aren't as pretty as they had been. Just moved out the 'evil triplets', who rolled hot-headed, evil, and mean for their childhood traits, so I knew I was in for it then. One even ended up being evil, insane, and hot-headed--not sorry that one isn't the new heir! Definitely having a blast on this one!

OMG LOL! This sounds traumatizing and yet awesome at the same time. Triplets are already the worst, but it looks like you hit the jackpot with awful on them!
  • Options
    > @Fizzstix said:

Yep, young adults can stay in the house if you want them to. :) They just take up space in the house which could be used for more children so that's the drawback.

I've got a bit of an announcement for those of you who use CC and/or like playing around with weird genetics in your baby challenges. I've recoloured all the child hair to match all the unnatural hair colours adults have available to them in CAS and made them genetic so your Sims with wacky hair colours can now pass that hair colour on to their children. More details can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838214/unnatural-hair-colours-are-now-genetic?new=1

OMG that is awesome. It was getting annoying that all my recent kids had fathers with funky hair colors and there was only ONE style they could have that actually had those colors. All my boys had the same hair style. Ugh. It was so dumb looking LOL!
  • Options
    Awesome.. Okay, so how do you roll the traits for teens and young adults? I know about the 2 pages in the OP of this thread.
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Awesome.. Okay, so how do you roll the traits for teens and young adults? I know about the 2 pages in the OP of this thread.

There are a few sites that do it - some are based on the parents traits, but I use this one - totally random

createarandomsim.com/
  • Options
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > Awesome.. Okay, so how do you roll the traits for teens and young adults? I know about the 2 pages in the OP of this thread.

Ahhh Nevermind! I found it. :)
  • Options
    EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    hypatia86 wrote: »

Oh no that sounds ridiculous! I think the traits I hate most are hot-headed and hates children. I think they are the worst. I couldn't imagine having an evil set of triplets. For this challenge I'm also keeping track of the traits I'm getting for each child. Just to see how often or least often I roll each trait.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top