Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! I see that you have been busy Cassee! :D Loving Bry Towers! Stunning architecture and I love the colours you have used for the interiors! Your WIP is simply stunning too! Love what you have done with the plant on the wall. <3 Will be adding Bry Towers to my favourite when I visit the gallery. Hugs <3
    Thank you, Ms Yanti!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Nhicks wrote: »
    I really love both your towers and your WIP! Great Job! You are so very talented. :)

Thank you, sweetie!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Two more builds inspired by Ms Bry's photos.....

I would link Gallery, but I get the 'Ooops....' message for all my newest uploads.....sorry ;)

First - Five in Style
    Gallery link for updated lot: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/59A85F48124611E581786AA84856B674?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=25

Great modern for that Sim who LOVES purple. Caution....this build is NOT kid friendly. Built for the Sim who loves to flash their wealth. Party room in basement.

d61b74b3-e83e-4df2-8a65-2347dab20119_zpsom4xp1xg.png

06-05-15_9-27nbspPM-4_zpsp2dhc6sd.png

06-05-15_9-27nbspPM-7_zps33crqsvd.png

06-05-15_9-27nbspPM-2_zpszy5n3xur.png

06-05-15_9-28nbspPM-7_zpsrs3yc2zk.png

06-05-15_9-29nbspPM-2_zpsbmkod5ff.png

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Five in Style

Second - Cielo Giallo
    Updated Gallery link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B5053A89124F11E582596AA84856B674?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=25

Another modern, but not flashy. Cute little home for that professional Sim who just likes to take it easy. AND...is not shy!

06-05-15_10-31nbspPM-2_zpsoeud9akn.png

06-05-15_10-33nbspPM-2_zpslnogzubb.png

06-05-15_10-34nbspPM_zpsyuwz7xuc.png

06-05-15_10-36nbspPM-4_zpso7jspccj.png

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Cielo Giallo

Have a great weekend!!
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your two new builds are very nice! :)
    The exterior design of Five in Style is so very nice! :) It looks so very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The purple colour scheme of the home looks so very nice! Very nice front patio areas! The water fountain features look very pretty! The purple circles floor patterning looks very nice on the front patio area! It looks great how you have placed the steps up to the front entrance. The vertical row of lights on the right hand side of the exterior gives a great look! The large planters of purple flowers and the tall trees either sides of the front area of the build looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room fireplace sitting area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used purple for sections of the fireplace wall and combined it with wooden wall texture. The two storey purple wall sections look so nice! The white lights look very nice how you have placed them on these sections! The white sofa and armchair seating looks very nice in the purple colour scheme of the home. The flowers look pretty on the fireplace ledge. The mirror reflecting the flowers creates a very nice look! The floor rug patterning adds to the nice look of the area. Very nice design of the kitchen! The purple colour of the furnishings and walls there and throughout the build looks so very nice! The mirror is a nice touch behind the sink . It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The island curved stove and bar stool counter is great! The white colour of the bar stools looks nice with the purple colour of the counter. The bottles are a nice touch on the kitchen wall. The basement party room looks very stylish and grand! The purple curtains look so very nice how you have placed them in the room! They and the room look great! Very nice bar area! The drinks cabinet looks great there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table eating and drinking food and drinks from the buffet table and the fountain. The marble flooring looks very nice! Very nice loft bedroom! The picture on the bedhead wall looks nice and suits the colour scheme so well! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the bedroom windows when waking in the mornings. The patterned floor rug under the bed looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the lights on the bedhead picture. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat in the corner nook reading a book from the bookcase. The black marble flooring through the home looks so stylishly nice! Very nice music alcove area of the living room ! Sims will enjoy sitting listening to the music being played on the piano whilst sitting on the seating there.
    Cielo Giallo is such a very nice home too! The design of the exterior looks so nice! The yellow colour of the exterior looks so sunny and nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the planter boxes on the exterior of the home! The trellis roofing section looks very nice with the plants on the edges of it! The yellow and white colour scheme of the interior of the home looks so very nice! Very nice kitchen and dining area! The yellow round circle floor rugs look nice there. Very nice window dining area for sims to enjoy looking outdoors at the views whilst eating their meals. It looks nice how you have the curved table areas for sims to eat their meals on at the island sink and bar stool counter. Very nice TV watching area! It looks very nice how you have placed the yellow table under the white table! The plants are nice touches of green either sides of the tables. The blue crystals look very nice on the table ! It looks great how you have placed the ship in the glass cube and have the blue pots plants on top of it, coming through the table! The section is very creatively done! Very nice upper bedroom! Nice dressing alcove area. The clothes shelves look nice there and it looks great how you hsve placed the shoes rack above the clothes!
    I will enjoy looking at the rest of the pictures of your homes later on. I won't write anymore because I have probably written too much already! The two homes are so very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you soooo much Ms Rose! You are such a sweetie♥♥♥
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Cassee - Really diggin' the direction your builds are going! Both your latest builds are beautiful. Cielo Giallo really catches my eye and I love the fact you incorporated greenery through the build. Great use of MOO too!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thank you, Ash!
  • Options
    Wowzers Cassee such fantastic, stunning builds you never stop amazing me ;)

Thank you, Ms Hilly!! Love the Jungle room you did!!
  • Options
    Okay, I love you all, BUT I just spent 40 minutes uploading pics of new build with Gallery links (finally) JUST to see the ...You post will appear after it has been approved....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm done. I'm sorry, but pics will have to wait until tomorrow. :'( I was sooooo happy that the Gallery link worked.

Sometimes, you just gotta laugh
    hahahahahahahaha

Good Night Sim World
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear that you got the post needs to be approved message Cassee! Simmers find that it helps if they write some text, post it, then come back and edit the pictures into the post.
    I will look forward to seeing pictures of your new build :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very lovely two new builds! :smiley:
    * Five in Style - Love your version from the inspiration pic by BryonyRae. Very cool purple color scheme too!
    * Cielo Giallo - I already commented about your exterior. Now on the interior. Lovely yellow and light blue color scheme and very sleek modern feel!
    I'll try to check out on your gallery in game to leave a fave if I haven't already did. :smiley: I can't fave it on mobile app, and not sure why!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    I am sorry to hear that you got the post needs to be approved message Cassee! Simmers find that it helps if they write some text, post it, then come back and edit the pictures into the post.
    I will look forward to seeing pictures of your new build :)

Thank you, Ms Rose!
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Very lovely two new builds! :smiley:
    * Five in Style - Love your version from the inspiration pic by BryonyRae. Very cool purple color scheme too!
    * Cielo Giallo - I already commented about your exterior. Now on the interior. Lovely yellow and light blue color scheme and very sleek modern feel!
    I'll try to check out on your gallery in game to leave a fave if I haven't already did. :smiley: I can't fave it on mobile app, and not sure why!

Thank you, Cris!!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    This build is for new neighborhood....Newcrest

122 Oakwood Drive
    Has two versions on Gallery - Furnished and Unfurnished

Nice one story family home. Huge open area that includes kitchen, family room and dining. Good size study. Large master bedroom with private bathroom, private toilet and a walk in closet. A boys room with two beds. Single bed room for a girl. Shared bathroom. One more bathroom with just toilet and sink. Nice patio with bar and BBQ. Backyard includes pool, punching bag, jungle gym, artist nook, and room for a garden. Lot has been landscaped with tons of flowers, shrubs and decorative rocks.

06-07-15_11-08nbspPM_zpstmxfmgdd.png

06-07-15_11-10nbspPM-3_zpspvjjk1vv.png
    My sims did sit at picnic table, but guests would not.

06-07-15_11-12nbspPM-2_zpsar1d1zod.png

06-07-15_11-13nbspPM-2_zpscjwvjdht.png
    Piano does work.

06-07-15_11-19nbspPM_zpsvx7spnfx.png

06-07-15_11-20nbspPM-2_zpss63qiery.png
    Child will sleep on bed with stuffed animal and dresser is usable.

06-07-15_11-22nbspPM-2_zpsd4vufctf.png

06-07-15_11-24nbspPM-3_zpsz7lv0tur.png

More pics here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/122 Oakwood Drive

As I look at my pics, I have noticed a couple of raised items have disappeared. Guess I will find them in my Sim inventory. Oh, well...Thanks for stopping by!

Toodles

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Love you new build! I really like your mood outdoor table and the pattern floor underneath the shelf on the kitchen island was very clever and is that a piano? Great job! :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2015
    Wow, great new builds!
    From page 39: The first one is amazing.The colors fit great and I love the interior with it.
    All the nature in and around the second house is lovely!!
    page 40: Very lovely and homely interior. Love this house!
    EDIT: The extrerior is nice and fun to be in, for adult and children! The sfeer of the interior is lovely too. Love the wood aspects in the kitchen, the blue couch in the third pick and teh background of teh girls home. Oh and teh skeleton as well. The style of teh other bedroom is lovely and fitting as well!
    Post edited by Awalkingdragon on
    Courage
  • Options
    122 Oakwood Drive is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing and the dormers are very nice! The flowers and rocks on the edges of the home look so very pretty! It looks very nice how you have done the angled front gate entrance to the build! The flowers look nice either sides of the gate nook. The three windows on the front exterior of the home and the double windows on the sides look nice. The flowers look very nice around the base of the trees! The flowers through the outdoors areas look so very nice! The brick texture of the exterior looks nice. The type of fencing around the exterior suits well the home. Very nice front porch! The flower cart and flower watering can are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. Sims will enjoy resting on the front porch seat bench, enjoying the outdoors air, Very nice back patio! It looks great how you have placed the umbrella into the picnic table, and the star pattern under the table looks very great! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the table in the outdoors air. Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink and a chat. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The walk in clothes closet room is so very nice! The folded clothes, the laundry basket and the coat shelf on the wall are nice touches there. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and created the clothes alcove! The bathroom is so very nice! Very nice wall tiling! The white hanging robes are nice touches on the wall, and it looks nice how you have placed the towels on each of the bath tub corner. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst bathing there. The different levels of the towels on the side wall looks nice. It is great that you have double sinks. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme of the room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the bedhead alcove! The bedhead area is so nice! The blossoms look nice on the bedside tables, and the plants look nice in the upper nooks! The type of curtains that you have used in the room looks very nice! Very nice windows sofas seat sitting area! The green lamps look nice each side of the sofa. Very nice bedroom wall paneling. The children's bedroom is pretty! The green, pink and white colour scheme of the room is nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the white cabinets to create the vanity table! The teddy looks cute on the bed! The fashion picture is nice on the bedhead wall. Very nice shelving nook in the other bathroom! The toiletries are nice touches on the shelves there. Very nice windows bathtub area. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets there and have the wall lights in the nook area. The blue and brown colour scheme of the boys bedroom is very nice! The skeleton in the corner looks great ! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the study desk table. The crystals in the bedside table, the large crystal picture on the wall, the sports items and the space themed floor rug are great touches in the room. The bedhead alcove with the space picture in it looks great! Very nice placement of the cabinets! Very nice study room! The black colour scheme is very nice! The double computer study desk table looks so nice! It looks nice how the chairs are facing each other. It looks very nice how you have mooed the cabinets and bookcases! The patterned floor adds to the nice look of the room. The flowers look pretty on the desk table for sims to enjoy looking at whilst using the computers. The living room is very nice! Very nice wall paneling! The blue and brown colour scheme is very nice. Nice window chess playing area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst playing the game. The grandfather clock looks homely. Very nice fireplace sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching TV and warming up near the fire, listening to music from the piano. It looks great how you have created the piano! The books look nice on top of it! The plants are nice touches either sides of the fireplace, and the dog sculptures look nice facing each other on the ledge.. Very nice sofa seats reading area! The mooing of the cabinets and bookcases looks very great! Very nice design, layout and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very great! The island stove and bar stool counter looks great! Nice floor tiling. The cabinets look very nice how you have placed them in the room! Very nice kitchen windows alcove! The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room looks very nice.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Nhicks wrote: »
    Love you new build! I really like your mood outdoor table and the pattern floor underneath the shelf on the kitchen island was very clever and is that a piano? Great job! :)
    Thank you, @Nhicks. I can't take credit for piano trickery.....I want to say it was Ms Cath I got the idea from but I am not sure. I am soooo bad with remembering stuff.
  • Options
    Wow, great new builds!
    From page 39: The first one is amazing.The colors fit great and I love the interior with it.
    All the nature in and around the second house is lovely!!
    page 40: Very lovely and homely interior. Love this house!

Ahh....thank you sweetie
  • Options
    Ms Rose, you are a true Simmer. I love 'seeing' my builds through your eyes. ♥♥♥
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited June 2015
    Charming build for Newcrest, Cassee! Love the way you set up the entry, and there's lots of clever moments in the interior, like how you dealt with that stove. What girl wouldn't love that fashionable bedroom and vanity? And that brown master bedroom reminds me of a showroom setup.

As you know, I also love the two builds you did related to the #elevate challenge. ;) Five in Style was a great interpretation of its inspiration pic. I love the vivid colors throughout the interior as well as the open design. And Ciello Giallo is just so light and bright, it makes me happy. I think they're all nominated at this point, so I hope we'll see at least one get that Maxis fave soon!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Cassee, Bry's Towers is Amazing! Love the exterior design and cool flooring on the patio. The unit with the orange, blue and brown is so fun! The colors look awesome together. Such a nice giftie for Bry ;)

What is up with getting the "Oops" on the Gallery? It keeps happening to me too. Five in Style has an awesome exterior shape, Cass. I'm loving all the purple and fuchsia colors. So colorful and pretty. :)

Cielo Giallo is another cool modern, Cassee. I love the yellow and blue together. The MOOed console table is so clever!

Your newest, 122 Oakwood Drive is a real Beauty! It has so much curb appeal and the interior is just gorgeous with all your fancy cabinetry work. Plus, gotta love the half piano. :p I use it all the time when a grand piano is just too....well....grand. Wish they'd give a smaller version. Actually, wish they'd give us a LOT more than just that. :D
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Wow, you have been busy since my last visit!!

Bry'sTowers and Cielo Giallo are really nice modern builds! Love the colors you used and your moo'ing techniques are so creative!!

122 Oak Wood Drive looks so homey and comfy!! I love it's curb appeal and the interior design! Also, once again with the clever the moo'd objects!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Cassee, 122 Oakwood Drive is so charming and cozy! It's so realistic and I love the exterior textures, landscaping and the white fence makes it the dream family home. The interior is nothing short of gorgeous, the blue kitchen is a gem and I love the shelf behind the stove (I used the flat shelf as a butcher block in my current wip), great minds think alike! :) The layout is great and each room is nicely decorated with great attention to detail. You are on a roll, one beautiful build after another! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif