Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifted my first ever item! And now my thank you page!

Comments

• melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    @NagyGina - also, I would be more pleased if I was you that your cakes taste better than they look, as unfortunately with a lot of bakers, it is the other way round and beautiful cakes can be quite inedible :anguished: at least you have something you can eat at the end, and with practice, you'll get better! :lol:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Kc71886 and @NagyGina - thanks for looking at my cakes! The pillow cake took a very long time, but was probably my greatest cake accomplishment - you can see why I wanted the bakery in the sims eh?! :lol:

Regarding pc items, I actually really don't want the venues as I have trouble fitting them in my worlds :flushed: and my sims never go to them either, I do make them leave the house :lol: but I kinda stick to one family and that doesn't leave many options...also I don't really get the chance to play very often with the cake business and my two kids under 5 and hubby using my pc for his graphic design work. I could play on the macbook but it's quite old and not very fast...so I don't think it'd cope with all the EPs and store items unfortunately...and the mousepad is rubbish! My PC is wonderful when I can actually play tho...

but you might want the other items in the venue... that you can only get in that venue...

I don't place the venues that often either, and when I do they get heavely edited.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »

but you might want the other items in the venue... that you can only get in that venue...

I don't place the venues that often either, and when I do they get heavely edited.

I did consider that @anettesb but if you look at the violin and archers gauntlet, they total 1324sp rather than the Renaissance Faire costing 1710sp and I really am never going to use the other items belonging to it, so figured that the saved sp can be used to bless others. Same regarding Grim's Ghastly Manor...I was just planning on using the door in a basement somewhere and not the whole house or wouldn't use any of the other items. So I figured that if for 1900sp I would only use the door, it would be a complete waste of sp...no? Or should I just put the whole venue since it's not part of CYS as people won't mind wasting points? Will I definitely want to complete the store? Does everyone eventually? Because there are some items I really don't like and would never ever use...
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

Actually same goes for Le Cinema Plumbob...I bought the TV when I bought sp a while back but didn't want any of the other items...and I can't see the venue actually working properly in game so never desired it. I figured no sim would sit for any length of time at the same time and so the effect of having an actual movie playing wouldn't work...so I didn't want the venue, just the massive cinema screen for my millionaire sims :lol: Can you tell I prefer realism in my sims yet? hahahahaha!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

edited June 2015

I did consider that @anettesb but if you look at the violin and archers gauntlet, they total 1324sp rather than the Renaissance Faire costing 1710sp and I really am never going to use the other items belonging to it, so figured that the saved sp can be used to bless others. Same regarding Grim's Ghastly Manor...I was just planning on using the door in a basement somewhere and not the whole house or wouldn't use any of the other items. So I figured that if for 1900sp I would only use the door, it would be a complete waste of sp...no? Or should I just put the whole venue since it's not part of CYS as people won't mind wasting points? Will I definitely want to complete the store? Does everyone eventually? Because there are some items I really don't like and would never ever use...

I follow you, and it IS worth considering.
    but if you ver downloade from the exchange you "risk" a building have used the build items from the venues.
    the fairs items is very special, some of the kids items is very cute though, and a springride + the tent, and the grill, and the junglegym + fences and deco for less than 400sp.. thats a nice bonus.
    I just think that with a no CYS it is better to wish for the venue (then you can allways decide to remove it if you buy the pc item)
    I never had the goal to own the store... others thought diffrently.
    and some do enjoy throwing big stuf, then again no reason to buy it if you sure you never gona use it.
    jsut any non CYS I think need extra thoughts before splitting. (especially when you can't get all the items as single items)
    if this makes sense

I know if I had the sp to gift big I rater gift the venue than the pc item.... but again it is my opinion.

and with your mix it seems you have thought about it.
    but if it is becouse your are afraid to wish big, then don't be.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2015

but if you ver downloade from the exchange you "risk" a building have used the build items from the venues.
    the fairs items is very special, some of the kids items is very cute though, and a springride + the tent, and the grill, and the junglegym + fences and deco for less than 400sp.. thats a nice bonus.
    I just think that with a no CYS it is better to wish for the venue (then you can allways decide to remove it if you buy the pc item)
    and some do enjoy throwing big stuf, then again no reason to buy it if you sure you never gona use it.
    jsut any non CYS I think need extra thoughts before splitting. (especially when you can't get all the items as single items)
    if this makes sense

I know if I had the sp to gift big I rater gift the venue than the pc item.... but again it is my opinion.

oooo @anettesb I actually hadn't thought about downloading lots from the exchange....I do that very seldom but I do do it....ok...will change those three items then x x x x thank you for being so persistent, it's a great gift you have, I find you a huge blessing x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

edited June 2015

if this makes sense

oooo I actually hadn't thought about downloading lots from the exchange....I do that very seldom but I do do it....ok...will change those three items then x x x x thank you for being so persistent, it's a great gift you have, I find you a huge blessing x x x

guess I'm great at asking what if..?

:worried:

wasn't trying to push you, just to give you a diversed look at it... honestly thats why I got a lot of things in the store I thought I never buy... and that will be what could make me buy/wish for the few od things I don't have (but they all single items)

still happy you change it... that = I got a nominee victem at my hand... :naughty:

@natrixmoon You gifted me Mel the Monkey!!!!!!!!! I saw that in the store and just had to have it and I wondered for a long time who would give it to me!!! My name is obviously Mel, I was born in the year of the monkey, and I call both my babies 'MonkeyBums' :lol: so you have actually given me something very precious :love:

My thank you thread

My profile

au another thing @anettesb the renaissance faire also contains DAFFODILS!!!! You have no idea how much I love daffodils....I could bore you to death about daffodils....

My thank you thread

My profile

edited June 2015
    au another thing @anettesb the renaissance faire also contains DAFFODILS!!!! You have no idea how much I love daffodils....I could bore you to death about daffodils....

yes it have flowers (didn't remember what type)... try me tell me about dafodils....
    hmm wonder if you been nominated in the world nomination game (venues work there)
    hmm not posible your already nominated
    @anettesb what is the world nomination game? Will go have a look when I finish this post :smile:

When I was a child, I would visit my Granny in the summer and at easter and sometimes christmases in Scotland. At easter time, we would take the dog for a walk and there would be masses and masses of daffodils all over the edges of the golf course, and because my Granny loved them, me and my two sisters would gather armfuls (and I mean armfuls) of them and she would be so thrilled with them! I guess that is where my love of daffodils began.

She would have to use all of her vases and her house would have bunches of daffodils everywhere for as long as they would last.

So when I got married, I wanted daffodils on the tables, but it was the wrong season. So I managed to find a place online that sold fake ones, and they arrived EVENTUALLY about 3 days before we got married!! And they were really beautiful...so beautiful, that since then, they have remained in this beautiful glass vase we were given on our wedding day, and every one comments on them. They look so real! Now I have daffodils in my house all year round!

When we were first married (5 years ago last week!!) we lived in a flat, and I didn't have a garden. So when we moved to a house with a tiny front garden, I planted my first daffodils ever (last year) and this year they came up beautifully! I have since realised that to have daffodils in my front garden for as long as possible, I need to plant new bulbs every month so that each set can come up a month after each other. I am so excited for next year!! (Ridiculous though it may seem to some...but I really love daffodils!)

there is a whole load of information about daffodils here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(plant)

but I thought I would just tell you of my love for daffodils :love: x

My thank you thread

My profile

@NESChic thank you so much for the beverage maker! That is gona look so cool on the countertop in my restaurant!
    @BookNerd26 the shelf is sooooo cute!!!! Thank you very much x

My thank you thread

My profile

@ZeeGee thanks for that hairstyle, I really love it and have been coveting it for my teenage sim for ages :lol:

My thank you thread

My profile

• Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    @mellisalungu, you have been drive by gifted by me the other day, so hope you enjoy that gift i got ya.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
    Dimon6579 wrote: »
    @mellisalungu, you have been drive by gifted by me the other day, so hope you enjoy that gift i got ya.

Was I?! I shall have to go and look!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

Awww @Dimon6579 so I was! I haven't been on since yesterday so I didn't see it...thank you very much kind sir! That sure is a beautiful bunch of flowers! (I love flowers :smiley::love: )

My thank you thread

My profile

edited June 2015
    @TnT_TJ thank you so much for the gifts of the novelty chairs!! That was such a lovely surprise today when I logged on!

And @Moonkisss thanks a million for that hairstyle and picture, have wanted both for a while now...you can never have too
    many hairstyles!

:kissing_smiling_eyes: to both of you lovelies

My thank you thread

My profile

awwww and since I posted this all of about 2 seconds ago, @mothersuperior2 has gifted me towards the animals abound playground + bath set!!! Which will help towards the tip top toddler collection!!! Whoop! Thank you @mothersuperior2 x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome. By the look of it you've got the Cascade thread well sorted!
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    @TnT_TJ thank you so much for the gifts of the novelty chairs!! That was such a lovely surprise today when I logged on!

And @Moonkisss thanks a million for that hairstyle and picture, have wanted both for a while now...you can never have too
    many hairstyles!

Lol it wasn't him hon, I gift from his account because the ads don't work on mine even though we have our own separate basegames. But consider it from both of us even though he doesn't sim anymore lol. I hope you enjoy those chairs, I love them myself and they get tons of use in my game ;) squishy hugz

I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    TnT_Terry wrote: »

many hairstyles!

Lol it wasn't him hon, I gift from his account because the ads don't work on mine even though we have our own separate basegames. But consider it from both of us even though he doesn't sim anymore lol. I hope you enjoy those chairs, I love them myself and they get tons of use in my game ;) squishy hugz

Ahhhhh well they will get lots of use in my game: my sims tend to have large families and I love the daycare career! Plus I use Twallan's homeschool mod so my kids are always at home, so using chairs! lol...they are really very sweet :) thanks again :kissing:

My thank you thread

My profile

@TnT_TJ @TnT_Terry thank you for the hairstyle...whichever one of you it was lol... x x x it is greatly appreciated since I cannot earn any sp at the moment...it's been a few weeks now since I saw an ad...quite sad really :cry:

My thank you thread

My profile

Woooo I gained about 50sp from ads yesterday! And then no more since...yawn...

My thank you thread

My profile

Thanks so much to @Kaike78 who gifted me one of my top 5 items! That is going straight into one of my Monte Vista houses!

And thank you to @Aaronsims for the very cute lamp! Love love LOVE all that furniture and am on my way to completing the set thanks to you x

My thank you thread

My profile