Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited June 2015
    @everybody-I've been following the updates here and haven't been able to post for a few days because of internet troubles.
    I got into another of my legacies and had to fix a few of my Mod settings because two schools were considered public and that had to be changed so they were private and all got summers off.I've fixed those glitched settings in Oak Leaf and will be playing there for a while.I've got one family there expanding their house and another with a pregnancy that's been going for 380 hours and is about half way progressed.
    Post edited by TadOlson on
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    Well Jr. aged up

Screenshot-137_zpsdriswcby.jpg

Then his dad somehow starved himself and died (still don't know how this happened when free will was on)

Screenshot-138_zpsgifmjnuj.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Update time B) As far as house goes decided it has to have a museum,but I do not show it yet.Cherri joind the singer career,Hui painted her 3rd masterpiece in a row,we went to France to get the Dragon cave Keystone,if you follow my games you know am kidnapping a Sim from each vacation world and already have Hui Yang from Shang Simla.This episode we meet our newest victim but she does not know it yet.More on that later

ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE It's picture time...

Cherri just got the job,took 2 days for it to show up on the computer.But she is now a singer :) getting a little TV time before working for tips

Screenshot-1278_zpszc1jy0ak.jpg

I love my SV :p these were the first Sims to show up, it took like 10 sim minutes,Lucretia Parrot from Sunlit Tides.Adam Birch from Aurora Skies,Martina Frimman Aurora Skies also,Molly Coddle passing by from Twinbrook,Jamie Jolina Sunset Valley of course and Mark Davies Welles from Roaring Heights.

Screenshot-1284_zpsqvgh589x.jpg

My first job as a Sing-a-gram was Kitty Price from Lucky Palms she was working out at the gym.

Screenshot-1288_zpsjb0tswpn.jpg

Hui Young Kim painting another masterpiece.

Screenshot-1280_zpsgxsmlnep.jpg

Now the good part,here is my victim/soon to be house member.When I play again she will show up at Sunset Valley at 9 AM,invited her over and will kidnap her.Jolene Montaque welcome to the family, better bring your toothbrush cause you are never going back to France.Made her an awesome bedroom too, trust me she will not want to go back when she realizes my house makes hers look like a cardboard box.

Screenshot-1290_zpskb8iyo8i.jpg

Me and Pearl slept in the bedroom at the Langrabb Chateau Tomb :flushed:

Screenshot-1296_zpshiqdhgwg.jpg

Teamwork,getting it done like a boss

Screenshot-1297_zpszvple9hi.jpg

This was a great pic,the Paparazzi that kept following Pearl had the default outfit from 70s 80s 90s stuff pack thought it was adorable.

Screenshot-1298_zpszru0tiql.jpg

Met this French local in the museum who wears way to much makeup,she was trying to hit on me.Sure let me just trade in Pearl Yang real quick for Bozo the French clown girl.Ummm noo...just no.

Screenshot-1307_zps2gca0auf.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Met this French local in the museum who wears way to much makeup,she was trying to hit on me.Sure let me just trade in Pearl Yang real quick for Bozo the French clown girl.Ummm noo...just no.

Screenshot-1307_zps2gca0auf.jpg

I would have thrown a box of chocolates between Bozo and Pearl and let them fight it out.
    Not that Bozo would necessarily be going anywhere ... But the fight might be awesome.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    THEJJRATTHEJJRAT Posts: 34 New Member
    Sims became idiots and rioted on the lower floor of the house and started fainting and begging for food. And that forced me to move somewhere else since the house is so small.
  • Options
    THEJJRATTHEJJRAT Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Why..Why did it say plum..They are HUMAN beings..Not fruit...
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    THEJJRAT wrote: »
    Why..Why did it say plum..They are HUMAN beings..Not fruit...

Because they censor 🐸🐸🐸🐸 words on here that have no business being censored like we are a bunch of 12 year olds.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
  • Options
    The moment has arrived,my victi....I mean guest arrived,time to kidnap her and show you just how awesome Premade townies are.Plus how awesome my makeover skills are :*

A knock at the door,I wonder who this could be...hello Jolene I have a proposition for you,you can leave your life in France behind and move in or you can stay here forever :D Rawwwr decisions decisions.

Screenshot-1314_zpsmi02okgw.jpg

Take one last look everybody because the Fabulous train has left the station and is on a collision course with her wardrobe and hair.

Screenshot-1316_zps7adgu9u6.jpg

It is with great pleasure I introduce the new and improved Jolene Montaque *Loud Claps*

OMG I am amazing,somebody pinch me.

Screenshot-1318_zps0hxllt9a.jpg

Screenshot-1322_zpseuykenel.jpg

What is this feeling I feel? It is like a beauty bomb blew up in my face,It is like I jumped in a big old pile of delicious and rolled around in it for an hour.

Screenshot-1324_zpsti1emsvn.jpg

I like it here

Screenshot-1325_zps3obpzkif.jpg

Toasty fire....check....expensive decor...check....me being spectacular.....checkmate.

Screenshot-1329_zps66dznxl1.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    What is this feeling I feel? It is like a beauty bomb blew up in my face,It is like I jumped in a big old pile of delicious and rolled around in it for an hour.

smilie_girl_027.gif ... Uh ... It looks more like she fell into a bucket of Julie Andrews and came out with red hair.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    bjbceg.jpg

"I'm a monkey....look at my awesome dance Hakuna Matata and all that."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    My pregnant sim was visiting the father's house and in a hormone-induce impulse, invited the daughter for a fling [the father was asleep in another room]. Daddy didn't like that, and the resulting fight sent the Sim into labor... twin girls to a man that now hates me. good day. :D
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    BlackSand wrote: »

smilie_girl_027.gif ... Uh ... It looks more like she fell into a bucket of Julie Andrews and came out with red hair.

I will take that as a compliment,"MY ROOM IS ALIVE...WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC........ :D She looks lovely and that outfit I really like.And that hat is just like the one Molly Ringwald had in Pretty in Pink.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Peep my newest French family member Jolene in her everyday 2 and formal 2.Another favorite store hair.

Screenshot-1348_zpsbz98lci1.jpg

Screenshot-1347_zps0vejz1et.jpg

Screenshot-1341_zps47gedbum.jpg

Screenshot-1340_zpsjrbgfgqh.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CravenLestat -Great updates!
    @Selvaxri -Great update!Sims do crazy things on free will.
    @everybody -I've been enjoying the updates from those I missed commenting on.
    Here's an intro to my test of a new world called Deery Meadows.36.gif
    Here's a test run of Deery Meadows when I tried to load it up and got to see it in the game.It's a great legacy world because it's empty and has no rabbit holes until they get placed in the game.
    18662089001_c3eaf0c13c_c.jpg
    Here's the town center area of Deery Meadows and the town hall is nearby though under construction.
    18473714089_b31e88ff59_c.jpg
    Here's the rural farming district and the country market is already built.
    18659974975_f2f10ba204_c.jpg
    I'll have a legacy starting in this town after construction and setting up is finished and this legacy starts in the central coastal section of Maine in a colonial settlement called Deery Meadows in the year of 1620.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good day everyone. Hope that you all are doing well and are having fun playing your games.

I have been playing and reading the thread everyday. Just have not really have had anything of in my games to post about. Still watching simpoint ads for those free simpoints. Right now I have a whole bunch to spend.
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    I generally get bored with TS4 gameplay, So i've found myself creating sims in CAS lol. Recently i've created the below sims (Sprinkles Frosting, my sim self in the middle and my punk version of Snow White on the right) :)

2zeyz2p.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Okay ... I haven't seen this before.
    Alice was throwing a party at The Tombs (a remodel of the Supernatural Hangout) today in my game.
    It was a full moon so there were some zombies wandering around as well.

Edelaine Porter ... Comes wandering in as a zombie, and busts out with dance moves I have never seen a Sim use.
    They were all kinds of different ... She even had one move like she was a jockey riding a horse and jumping around.

ep001_zps9tzpefr1.jpg - ep002_zpskrv77w6p.jpg - ep006_zpspomvxrx9.jpg

I mean the whole routine was different than anything I had seen before from beginning to end.

ep004_zpsrx0pbjra.jpg - ep003_zpsssscxp4c.jpg - ep005_zpsktwuvexi.jpg

Edit:
    Okay, This is freaky ... I watch Edelaine for a little while and then turn around to find Alice.
    When I find her ... She is doing her version of the same dance and it is a little different than Edelaine's.

Kinner%20029_zpsr1rcgg6a.jpg

• Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    *Clears Throat*

Alex's sons are as follows;
    -Craig
    -Harry
    -Robert

Where did Robert come from?
    HE IS ALEX AND WILLOW'S SON!

(Please note: Alex is also engaged to Abi. Harry is Abi's son, Craig just appeared)

I forgot Scarlet was having a party, and I also forgot the dress code was formal.
    There wasn't a stereo, but there was Alex and his trusty guitar. He played it all the way through the party. He also increased his guitar skill.
    Alex wanted to WooHoo with Willow (Again), and he basically doesn't communicate with Abi anymore...
    Anyway... I sall go now...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @blacksand that is the smustle :D The smustle dance.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    edited June 2015
    My new Amazon Queen, Selena. She'll be living alone, breeding with any hapless man she can enslave (then murder, oh joy!), and the first daughter will carry on the line. I am basing this on a challenge I recently saw in the TS4 forum, and thought it would be fun to do it. Also, I've emptied Sunlit Tides of everyone and every rabbithole, so Selena has to survive on fishing, riding, and vegging. :)

Screenshot-13_zpsqhb5sv9r.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpsnmldvnti.jpg
  • Options
    @blacksand that is the smustle :D The smustle dance.

I don't Smustle ... So that would explain why I have never seen it before.
    Which is odd because I remodel all the clubs and spend lots of time testing them ... Just never selected Smustle.

Thanks for the heads-up ... Going to have to try that out sometime.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    I like the pictures blacksand,that dance makes great screenies cause all the dance steps are funny.My favorite is when they clap and turn then say "Uh huh..uh huh".

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Painterly27 I like Selena <3 And love using that hair too.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @blacksand also I like Alice a lot can you post a closer picture of her face. :p

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top