Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    I don't know about any door sets like that... I want it to match also

Oh good, I'm not the only, uh, Type A personality decorating sims then :D
    muminek85 wrote: »
    Awesome pictures @ZeeGee. This is why I enjoy the create a pattern tool. Even the laptop matches. :mrgreen:

Thank you! And yes, that is why I will NEVER switch to S4. Can't do without my color wheel. :)
    edited October 2017
    Dr. Belden drops off his twins, Harper and Hunter, before heading off to the hospital. They love playing peekaboo in their new playpen!

cO9yKPh.jpg

I love this daycare, can't wait to revamp it tho. Thanks @KittyKat8103!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »
    I don't know about any door sets like that... I want it to match also

Oh good, I'm not the only, uh, Type A personality decorating sims then :D

to some extend... as I also do love mix and match... BUT I want my doors, stairs, windows and arches to look like there is a point.. that they match... picking the right combo is allways hard.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @ZeeGee, I'm glad to see you're enjoying it! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
    edited October 2017
    OP4jRWC.jpg

Myron and Jessica enjoying an afternoon snooze. Thanks to @muminek85 for the lounger, @ajaxpost for the painting and @gnlovew for the Taza table, ALL of which come from my favorite Stanke collection!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    cEgaV23.jpg

Poppie enjoys the light from the new Stancke light as little brother Tyler picks his nose in the background. :D Thanks @cristill13!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    I'm very behind on my picture thanks so shout outs to @PsychoChick966 for the Tuco Table and the Wave of Reticulation, @J8K9 for the Stancke sun beam and Northern lights, and @mothersuperior2 for the Slack Attack for adults (now Joshua's dad can embarrass the heck out of him by wearing the same outfit :D).

Thanks to @AlphaFen for the marine misadventures and hands>sands. I'd give you a big hug but last time I tried that I was picking metal bits out of my arms for weeks. :heart:

Thank you @sopha55 for the hair and the friend request!

And thanks to @cristill13 for the dresser.

Thanks to @anettesb for the boots award for my clean wishlist! I've tried to keep it clean but sometimes the store can be tricky.
    your welcome, and yes the store can be tricky,,,, some times you need extra eyes
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Myron and Jessica enjoying an afternoon snooze. Thanks to @muminek85 for the lounger, @ajaxpost for the painting and @gnlovew for the Taza table, ALL of which come from my favorite Stanke collection!
    You are most welcome! I love that you've shown as pictures of the gifts in use - I wish I was that organised! :smiley:

ajaxpost wrote: »
    You are most welcome! I love that you've shown as pictures of the gifts in use - I wish I was that organised! :smiley:

I'm a little TOO OCD organized. :P I probably organize more than I play, hehe. Now you've inspired me to post some more pics! :D

edited October 2017
    Wow, @WhimsicalWind and @NagyGina struck again! Thank you so very much for the Renaissance Faire! I have been wanting that fiddle so much!! This picture is a special dedication to @NagyGina for having me on her list. :D I hear you like Lindsey Stirling so.....

XNCR64D.jpg

This Lindsey sim was made by squarepeg56 at TSR and the hair is Cazy Steps also from TSR.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Another view of the Renaissance Faire.
    iZ6OT9R.jpg

Looks like Lindsey is good at archery too!
    Ha8mbX0.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Oh WOW! You have rendered me SPEECHLESS! I :love::love::love: the pics! And as much as I do love Lindsey Stirling, I think I may have to put her on my Creation Wishlist, not that I do not think this likeness to be spot on, but I am trying to have a CC free game. Although, this one is just too tempting... you are bad, corrupting me, hahaha >:) But I love it sooOooOoo much! You just truly made my day!!! I will have to make sure Nathan ( @WhimsicalWind) sees this! :kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    edited October 2017
    News alert! News alert! Teens in Sunset Valley on the rampage!! New punk rock wardrobe has caused all kinds of breaking curfew and attitude problems!! (Thanks to @anettesb for the boots and @mothersuperior2 for the leather jacket!)

ftPFib8.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    love the pictures, your welcome
    edited June 2015
    NagyGina wrote: »
    Oh WOW! You have rendered me SPEECHLESS! I :love::love::love: the pics! And as much as I do love Lindsey Stirling, I think I may have to put her on my Creation Wishlist, not that I do not think this likeness to be spot on, but I am trying to have a CC free game. Although, this one is just too tempting... you are bad, corrupting me, hahaha >:) But I love it sooOooOoo much! You just truly made my day!!! I will have to make sure Nathan ( @WhimsicalWind) sees this! :kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs! <3

I'm so happy to have been able to make you happy! You and Nathan do SO much for this community. :heart: I do know what you mean about CC and downloaded sims, I learned the hard way NOT to add them to my main game. So I added this sim to my test game. No problems so far :)
    Oooh, thanks to all you awesome gifters, I got Collectionne Stancke on sale this week for 25 simpoints, YAY! I finally have the whole thing!! Off to decorate...
    @NagyGina I tried to make you a Lindsey sim but I'm just no good at making sims to look like a real person. Grrrrr
    edited October 2017
    @cristill13 Zooey's rocking a new dress thanks to you! It's beautiful, thanks :)

UtxuthV.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @ZeeGee, It's my pleasure. She looks great in that dress. I wish that I looked half as good as that. ;)
    cristill13 wrote: »
    I wish that I looked half as good as that. ;)

Lol, don't we all :D
    edited October 2017
    @jbsquared2000 You got me the John Travolta hair! Thank you. :) And @missy2311 Thank you for the curls on the side hair! Finally a hair to replace the CC hair on Paris.

y0j8bGY.jpg

Paris is a little annoyed that Joshua is thinking about going fishing during date night.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    After getting new ponies and pulling all that hair up off their faces, the Belden twins are suddenly more studious! Their little brother sure needs to get up in time to comb his hair in the morning though. :D

ZsDVmFN.jpg

Thank you so much, @TnT_Terry for using @TnT_TJ's account to giftbomb me with new hairs! Love the ponies and the bedhead for boys. :heart:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @jbsquared2000 You got me the John Travolta hair! Thank you. :) And @missy2311 Thank you for the curls on the side hair! Finally a hair to replace the CC hair on Paris.

Screenshot_zpstiyy82t9.jpg

Paris is a little annoyed that Joshua is thinking about going fishing during date night.

well a danish nick name for a girl is sild (herring) so maybe he is just glad he got her on the hock (caught her)

That is too funny, @anettesb. So in the US girls are chicks, in the UK they're birds, in Denmark they are fish! lol :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top