Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifted my first ever item! And now my thank you page!

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    You are most welcome, I had a feeling kitchen décor would come in handy :)
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    @goddess0676sm - why, thank you lady!! Those wicker baskets are particularly gorgeous!

@NyssaLee - I now own quite a lot of the toddler stuff! Thanks a million x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    @melissalungu no problem! Always glad to help. :)
    @pangolin22 - thank you for the retronator stove! That will enable me to begin working towards the full regal living set! Thanks a million x x x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

@DougTrouten thank you for being nice!!! Loved the message :smiley:

My thank you thread

My profile

@pangolin22 thanks for the stove - will go towards completing the set very nicely! x

and @jbsquared2000 - thank you so much! I will indeed update my top 5!! x

My thank you thread

My profile

• DougTroutenDougTrouten Posts: 38 Member
    > @melissalungu said:
    > DougTrouten thank you for being nice!!! Loved the message :smiley:

Your welcome and Thank you for the friend add.
    edited May 2015
    @elanorbreton !!! Thanks so much sweetie! Excellent gift - I can think of so many uses for this!!!! It really is like Christmas morning :wink:
    Post edited by melissalungu on

My thank you thread

My profile

edited May 2015
    @anettesb and @simhead70 - thank you so much for my items! I really love them!!! The Island Compilation collection will be completed one day soon: hopefully when I can afford Sunlit Tides (which I missed by 10 minutes on the daily deal THIS MORNING because I fell asleep! lololol)

My thank you thread

My profile

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ah sorry you missed it... I know a place you might win it ;) in @NagyGina 's creation game.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »
    ah sorry you missed it... I know a place you might win it ;) in @NagyGina 's creation game.

Do you know, I looked at that but I can't figure out what to do :blush:

My thank you thread

My profile

anettesb wrote: »

Do you know, I looked at that but I can't figure out what to do :blush:

what do you need to know?

@NagyGina wont bide ... so you can just ask a question if need be.

but I think I can boil it down.
    you got a few options.

1) wishing for a specific sim or building or more?
    make a wish list of creations, that you would love others to make for you

2) want to make some one happy AND get a ticket in the lottery
    look at the posted wish lists of creations, and decide what you want to make for who.
    creat it in game, uploade and post it in NagyGina's thread.

when ever a game is complicated do ask....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Hiya! As @anettesb said, "I don't bite," except into Wishlists now, trying to take off huge bites off items most sought out! I do hope that you will come join in on the fun at the Gift of Creation Game! Just click on my Game link (in my siggy) and don't worry if things are not too clear, the Game is my WIP, and I am learning as I go too! ;) I am sorry that you missed Sunlit Tides on the DD, you do have a big chance of winning that in @WhimsicalWind and my Game, even before the top prizes are drawn.

I also have a useful tip for you too... To make it easier for yourself and to those pouncing on your store wishlist, I recommend that you use @Teegers ' method for a Squeaky Clean Wishlist: Part 1 & Part 2, and while you are there, nominate others for @anettesb 's I Spott a Squeaky Clean Wishlist – Nomination Game.

Now, I like to give you a quest: If you join in the Gift of Creation Game (creating a Wishlist/s and/or a Creation Entry Gift), I shall start taking nibbles off your wishlist. if you also follow @Teegers method, or a variation that is less confusing to us gift givers, I shall take a nice bite off your Wishlist, and if you add in a nomination too for another in @anettesb 's Game, I shall devour a huge chunk (i.e. Gold World). Are you up for the challenge? Do you accept your quest?

Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    Mya
    ad to that...
    that if you nominat in my game, and your list is clean, you got a chance of being gifted not jsut by me when hitting randomly in the thread, but by any one using it as a shopping list.

if Teegers metod for wish list is confusing I can provide an other, though I do think your list might be clean as it is.
    but I would look into if you have single items from sets/venues not CYS on it.... if you have you might prefere to have the sets/venues on your wish list and not the single items.

ok my metod to wish list orginasation, in steps:
    1) delete every thing but sets
    2) check that non of your sets overlap (you might need 2-3 windows, 1 for the list and 1 for each set your checking)
    3) then add all worlds and venues you want that are NOT CYS (still makeing sure there is no overlap, like not both normal and gold of a world or gold world and venue)
    4) ad remaning sets you want - start with the biggest (still make sure no over laps)
    5) pick 1-3 sets you like to colect a single items, make sure the set is CYS enablede. Ad 50-70% of the items from the set to your list, and delete the sets from the list.
    6) ad items that are in no set.

I will take up all the challenges....as soon as I am able. I am suffering in pain with my crappy bowel disease (no pun intended but it did make me laugh haha!) and I have two massive cakes to create this week (did I mention I bake for a living???) so I'm not going to get much time to play :cry: either sims or in here...

My thank you thread

My profile

ohhh...it changed to 'plum' - that is a bit rubbish, it was hardly even a swearword!

My thank you thread

My profile

edited May 2015
    @Squeemotastic - thanks a million for 'sharing the fun' with those items :grin: they will go towards the mid century kitchen marvels set I am currently working on - and it's coming up on the DD very soon so am hoping it will be FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    @limegreenqueen101 - thank you for the dress, it's extremely pretty and I know just who should wear it!
    @Corndogmistress - thank you for those 3 items! They will REALLY help towards the Tip Top Toddler compilation I'm working on x x x
    @mothersuperior2 - that toddler headband is lush!!!! Thanks soooo much x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

• CorndogmistressCorndogmistress Posts: 26 New Member
    > @melissalungu said:
    > Squeemotastic - thanks a million for 'sharing the fun' with those items :grin: they will go towards the mid century kitchen marvels set I am currently working on - and it's coming up on the DD very soon so am hoping it will be FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    > limegreenqueen101 - thank you for the dress, it's extremely pretty and I know just who should wear it!
    > Corndogmistress - thank you for those 3 items! They will REALLY help towards the Tip Top Toddler compilation I'm working on x x x
    > mothersuperior2 - that toddler headband is lush!!!! Thanks soooo much x x x

Thank you for the gifts I'm so excited to have more kids stuff. Have you done the animals abound cascade?
    No not yet...but I have quite a lot of it, am waiting for an opportunity to earn more SP but there are no ads on any of the sites...unless I'm not logged in, then I can see loads...so I login and nada....

My thank you thread

My profile

@NyssaLee :open_mouth: I love these hairstyles!!! Thank you so very much, you lovely thing you x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

• NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    You're so welcome. :) You can never have enough hairstyles in the Sims! ;)
    I just opened my purchase history to begin thanking whoever it was who gifted me the Prism Art Studio and found that I'd been gifted a lot of other things - so spent about 30 seconds with my hand over my mouth, which was gaping open, saying repeatedly "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh gosh! Ohhhh!" :blush:

I think I am in shock - @WhimsicalWind thank you ever so much, I'm very humbled by your gifts. You're a super :star: I've never been gifted a world before and now I have two...I think my family will be eating beans on toast for dinner all this week as they won't be able to get me off of the game :lol:

@Kc71886 - your precious gift of the Prism Art Studio which I couldn't afford by 50 sim points - I had been waiting a month for this to come up on the DD and was so gutted I was going to miss it - you made my day on Friday! I had been working so hard on a wedding cake for a very dear friend all week, plus my sister ordered a Ferrari cake for a corporate event on the Saturday and I would have to pull a all-nighter to get it finished. When I logged into the forum for a 5 minute tea break, around 10.30pm, I saw a message from @NagyGina saying my wishlist was messy and how to clean it, and that she'd wanted to gift me the Studio but someone else already had, you @Kc71886 !!!! It really humbled me and it was such a perfect time to hear that news. It was like Christmas all in a moment and all the stress of the week just dissipated! It really gave me the boost I needed to continue working on the cake for the next 5 hours!

I'm trying to add the pictures of the cakes to give you an understanding of the stress you alleviated...but having a little trouble doing so! However, the pictures are on my facebook business page, - it's the pearl wedding cake and the ferrari cake - pretty near the top! https://www.facebook.com/melsfabbycakes?ref=hl x x x

@NagyGina for gifting me the Now and Then Manor, despite my messy wishlist, thank you so much - it will be a restoration project for a particular sim of mine! And that sweeping staircase :o wow!

@natrixmoon - those 3 gifts are so lovely, I think I'll team that hairstyle with the top on my legacy sim cos both are so beautiful and the stand will look gorgeous in my bakery! Thank you ever so much :*

My thank you thread

My profile

• Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member

@Kc71886 - your precious gift of the Prism Art Studio which I couldn't afford by 50 sim points - I had been waiting a month for this to come up on the DD and was so gutted I was going to miss it - you made my day on Friday! I had been working so hard on a wedding cake for a very dear friend all week, plus my sister ordered a Ferrari cake for a corporate event on the Saturday and I would have to pull a all-nighter to get it finished. When I logged into the forum for a 5 minute tea break, around 10.30pm, I saw a message from @NagyGina saying my wishlist was messy and how to clean it, and that she'd wanted to gift me the Studio but someone else already had, you @Kc71886 !!!! It really humbled me and it was such a perfect time to hear that news. It was like Christmas all in a moment and all the stress of the week just dissipated! It really gave me the boost I needed to continue working on the cake for the next 5 hours!

I'm trying to add the pictures of the cakes to give you an understanding of the stress you alleviated...but having a little trouble doing so! However, the pictures are on my facebook business page, - it's the pearl wedding cake and the ferrari cake - pretty near the top! https://www.facebook.com/melsfabbycakes?ref=hl x x x

I'm happy to hear I made your day! I didn't realize it was coming up on the DD until after I had gifted it and wondered if you were waiting to purchase it. @NagyGina so sorry if I messed up your plan to gift her the studio. I'm just trying to pop in and random gift people who still play the Sims 3 and haven't been as fortunate as I have with collecting the free sim points. But it wasn't always like that. I know how upsetting it can be when you want something for your game but can't afford it and have to enter contests and drawings or collect free points 5 at a time. I'm so happy to finally find myself in a position where I can pay it forward a little bit.

Your cakes are stunning! You are a very talented and gifted lady!
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    I am really astonished how awemazing your wishlist is cleaning up! *Does Happy Dance* :love: It is indeed so gifter friendly now, as @WhimsicalWind pointed out to me... Just one more tip, I know all the PC items from the venues are awesome, but unless those venues are in a compilation, their venues are not cys enabled (and at one point, you shall wish to have the whole venues (they all are awesome). :)

As for those cakes, WOW!!!! I agree with @Kc71886 regarding your gift and talent! I love baking, but when it comes to making things look pretty, I am talented at creating a chaotic mess (thank goodness it tastes better than it looks when I bake ;))... Your work does indeed look yummy and just awemazing (I would not want to be the one wielding the knife). So good that you take pictures to immortalize your masterpieces! How long did it take to make the pillow cake? :kissing_heart:

@Kc71886: I am never upset if someone else beats me to a gift! You actually made my plan even better, being able to just gift another! Part of the fun now that I own the entire store is that element of surprise, drive by gifting! >:) I also try to seek out those who are not quite as fortunate as I am with the ads. I have lists upon lists of people still needing large ticket items, and both @WhimsicalWind and I pounce daily, taking bites out where we can... but as the lists (of those in need) get longer and longer, their individual lists are getting shaved off too by many others (it really makes me happy to see the narrowing down Wishlists). It is funny going into the gifting threads too - I have been gift blocked (trying to gift the same thing at once) by many as I have gift blocked too (sometimes our minds are on the same track). I think that is even more awemazing that you gifted the Art Studio without even knowing that she was stressing over whether she would have the points to get it on the DD. All in all, I am just glad she is getting her Wishes and her stress is going down too! ;):kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
    @Kc71886 and @NagyGina - thanks for looking at my cakes! The pillow cake took a very long time, but was probably my greatest cake accomplishment - you can see why I wanted the bakery in the sims eh?! :lol:

Regarding pc items, I actually really don't want the venues as I have trouble fitting them in my worlds :flushed: and my sims never go to them either, I do make them leave the house :lol: but I kinda stick to one family and that doesn't leave many options...also I don't really get the chance to play very often with the cake business and my two kids under 5 and hubby using my pc for his graphic design work. I could play on the macbook but it's quite old and not very fast...so I don't think it'd cope with all the EPs and store items unfortunately...and the mousepad is rubbish! My PC is wonderful when I can actually play tho...

My thank you thread

My profile