Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JAMMIN JULY GIFT EXCHANGE ~~~ SIMS 3 ONLY ~~~ CC FREE ~~~ Gifting Now Open!!!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm not sure what national gardening day is. i'm allergic to just about every flower their is so i don't garden unless my sims do it.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is a very nice picture of your sims enjoying doing gardening on National Gardening Exercise Day @Catdog123 :) The backyard area is very nice! It is nice that you have the sunny sunflower in the garden. They will enjoy using the fruit that they harvest to cook up delicious food to enjoy eating! :)

i just realized your avi is perfect for gardening day. roses grow in garrdens.

Hello @friendsfan367 :) My Avi is great for gardening day!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    I created the community garden but I have uploaded it to the exchange if you would like a copy of it. Its a community garden and Farmers market on the same lot. As usual the exchange hasn't listed all of the store content but I put them in the lot description. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8638332

Very nice! The red walls of the building work very well with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon. I also really like the design/layout you created.

Interesting sized lot (28x40)... why can't the world editor do these as well?!
    Makes it really hard to transfer between the various worlds they offer.
    Sorry just grumbling.
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    @ADWilson Oh I agree, it was built for a empty world I have been filling up. It drove me nuts but figured a 40 by 30 lot would work. I have a rec center (public pool) I haven't uploaded because its on like a 30 by 50 lot or something odd like that, but its a really fun place in game so have thought about it.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    Sunshine Community Gardens is a very nice build! @catdog123 :) Very nice design and layout of the build! It is great that you have the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon lot on the lot as well. The greenhouse is nice. Sims will enjoy collecting eggs from the chicken coop. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to harvest plants to use in cooking or to make nectars. It is great that you have the farmers market stand for sims to buy produce from.
    It is a great community build for simmers to have in their world :)
  • Options
    @ADWilson Oh I agree, it was built for a empty world I have been filling up. It drove me nuts but figured a 40 by 30 lot would work. I have a rec center (public pool) I haven't uploaded because its on like a 30 by 50 lot or something odd like that, but its a really fun place in game so have thought about it.

@Catdog123

Yes, a 40x30 lot would work quite nicely. Even though it is another unusual size, you should upload it... just because ;)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »

@Catdog123

Yes, a 40x30 lot would work quite nicely. Even though it is another unusual size, you should upload it... just because ;)

Thats the most normal size in HS
    But years it can be Hard with the lots difrent sizes
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Ok, let's going on as usual. Just when we thought our vehicle was fixed, it's down again. Anyway, I am going to work on my lovely letter tonight. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear that your vehicle has broken down @lovesstorms. I hope that you can it fixed again very soon and that it remains working for you. I hope that you enjoy working on your letter tonight. :)
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Hello! Just thought I'd stop in! It's been a pretty crazy week for me, how's everyone else doing? It doesn't look like I'll be able to catch up on all that's happened in the thread! :(

Oh, well... Hope everyone's doing fine! :)<3
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

@Catdog123

Thats the most normal size in HS
    But years it can be Hard with the lots difrent sizes

Thanks, @anettesb

Hidden Springs is a lovely world! I haven't had Sims there in a very long time and might have to do something about that "problem" :wink:

I'm fine with different lot sizes and appreciate that there is such variety between all of the different worlds... and here comes the but... but I wish the Edit Town > World Editor offered these different sizes to us. I know I've said this before and will probably keep on saying it even though the creators/developers etc are done with 3 and have moved on. It would have been a nice thing to add when they patched things after adding new worlds. All done. For now. **chuckles**
  • Options
    Ok, let's going on as usual. Just when we thought our vehicle was fixed, it's down again. Anyway, I am going to work on my lovely letter tonight. <3

@lovesstorms

Sorry to hear that :disappointed:

Vehicles bring mobility and certain freedoms, but when they're down they can really throw a roadblock in front of carefully laid plans.

Wish this could help with the repair work...
    DarkFairy.png
    image gleaned from Google images

Looking forward to seeing your lovely letter soon (no pressure! no rush!... well except for the deadline and you still have plenty of time)
  • Options
    Hello! Just thought I'd stop in! It's been a pretty crazy week for me, how's everyone else doing? It doesn't look like I'll be able to catch up on all that's happened in the thread! :(

Oh, well... Hope everyone's doing fine! :)<3

@ObviouSecret

Hidehi! Thanks for stopping by :smiley:

Why yes, it has been a crazy week here too.
    It was the last week of school and teen had 7 finals, but she managed to take care of them without getting too snappy or cranky with us. Whew! I won't go into details... you'll thank me!... but hubby is super busy and somewhat stressed at work. He is a programmer/software engineer and the boss and powers-that-be have added a lot more work to what he already does - I am seeing his laptop brought home almost on a daily basis now. Poor guy.

GLAD it is now summer break and things can be a smidgeon more relaxed, not much because my SENIOR (cheers!!!) has volleyball practice each week and a college course in addition to our vacation in July (can't wait!) but the pace is better because we.can.sleep.in. HOORAY!!

Don't worry about catching up on the thread, we're chatting about this that and the other while we wait for more letters to arrive. Then excitement and anticipation will increase when the name drop happens, but you know all about that as you have participated before.

So jump in and chat wherever and whenever you can. No need to back up and sift through previous pages first :smiley:
  • Options
    Oh. My. Goodness!!!

I knew today was going to be a good day. The weather is nice - sunny, blue skies and temp in the high 70s - rain expected later in the day (50%) but that will keep the humidity under control... hopefully. Florida is definitely going to have a scorcher of a summer this year, we can tell. Anyway I digress.

Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
    Cold-Chocolate-Ice-Cream-chocolate-34691530-500-500.jpg

For those that can indulge in this deliciously cool treat, please do.
    Teen is allergic to chocolate, so I'll be good and limit myself to visually enjoying it today. A shame as I really like chocolate ice cream too.
    So if you're indulging please be sure to have a scoop on my behalf. I insist! LOL
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Just letting everyone know I have been playing around with the match ups........Very very interesting.....

Now to put out a few watch dogs so you don't peek!

guard-dog-on-duty-dogs-13986125-1024-768.jpg

Guard_Dog_Sign.jpg

Alfie%20on%20Couch.JPG

The last one may look too tiny to do much but trust me those ears will hear you coming and he'll let the big dogs know. B)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    That puppy is so cute! I hope that you guys all have a great new week. :smiley:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    But... but... I have PEEK POWER
    no fair distracting me with the dogs!!!
  • Options

Yes you do! Just don't let the others get ahold of the special treats I gave you so you can slip by them. :p

• Options
    tanubanue wrote: »

Yes you do! Just don't let the others get ahold of the special treats I gave you so you can slip by them. :p

I won't! It would be sad if I got in trouble this early in the exchange LOL
    I know you have already dusted off my special seat... but I don't think I'll be needing it this time, so there :p

8c3aee248d8cf8e305073758b9bfd0da.jpg
  • Options
    i didn't realize june 13 was saturday. so not much of a wait now. good morning.
  • Options

I know you have already dusted off my special seat... but I don't think I'll be needing it this time, so there :p

when were you ever in trouble?i don't mean just now i mean ever i can't picture you being naugthy.
  • Options

Lol I even painted over Mom to make it say Big Sis :p

• Options
    She's more silly than in trouble I think Ali. But don't tell her that lol
  • Options
    And no not much longer! B)