Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How would you feel if EA released Sims Complete Collection on Origin?

2...Next

Comments

• WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited June 2015
    Amazon has the complete Sims collection........for $113 PC version.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sims-Complete-Collection-PC/dp/B000BAVN14

But to answer your question. Yes that would be awesome and mighty nice of EA. :)

Yeah, the cheapest New copy of the Windows version is $114.50. I would like to buy it but finding a good working copy is a challenge. Plus you have to make sure the manual and/or the key as well as the discs are included, otherwise the game is useless without them.

I don't think it's as bad the as the Wii because when I was shopping for one, most sellers had only the Wii console but I was lucky to get a Wii with the required parts.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • KennydkKennydk Posts: 31 Member
    [quote="Seera1024;13706311"][quote="Kennydk;13705068"]I would LOVE this to happen! I had all the eps as a kid apart from Livin' Large (Livin' it up) as my mum thought the Vibrating Bed was too rude and inappropriate! (I think I was 9 when it was released!)

Sadly I doubt this would happen and I'd be even more shocked if it was free. But we can hope! Knowing my luck I'd shell out £100 for it on Amazon only for it to be released a week later for free on Origin![/quote]

You were allowed to get Hot Date and not Livin' Large?![/quote]

Yeah oddly enough! I never let slip about the hot tub ;-)! My friend at the time mentioned 'the bed' in Livin' it Up and my mum went nuts!