Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
animated-thank-you-image-0096.gif
Somehow by chance, I found this place. Okay, technically I've known about this forum since I started playing Sims 3, but I couldn't bring myself to join. I say by chance because, it's really funny... Upon logging into the Sims 3 store, I found that someone I don't know gifted me. I was so surprised... and unsure what to do. I actually started to panic a little because I wasn't sure how to thank them. Because of this person, I decided to check this forum, I got to talk to @anettesb who encouraged me to join. Thank you! I don't know where all of this kindness is coming from, but it really makes me happy to know there are so many nice and kind people in this world. It's not only about gifting, but being caring to others. This thread is where I will thank all simmers who were generous enough to gift me and make me happy.

I really appreciate it, t-h-a-n-k <3 y-o-u <3 s-o <3 m-u-c-h!

@pangolin22 Thank you for gifting me my first gift 'Powdered Wig Curtains' :)

@Corndogmistress Thank you for gifting me my second gift 'Kitchen Cage Hutch' o:)

@ADWilson Thank you for hosting Water a Flower Day Kiosk and gifting me 'Edwardian Expression Kitchen - Lush Bloom Lily Vase.' It was fun :D

@limegreenqueen101 Thank you for inviting me to your generous giveaway and gifting me so many items. Thank you for giving me the chance to gift other people! <3

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    YEA a pretty new shine thank you thread.... great idea...

glad you join in, and your absolutly right the gifts here is just an added bonus... the real joy and gift are the people
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Hehe I just had to! I love to be here, because everyone here is so nice and friendly :)
  • Options
    CorndogmistressCorndogmistress Posts: 26 New Member
    Aww you're welcome I just started coming on the forums myself and everyone is so nice and helpful. Thank you for the three gifts I got yesterday I love them all! Happy simming!
  • Options
    Aww you're welcome I just started coming on the forums myself and everyone is so nice and helpful. Thank you for the three gifts I got yesterday I love them all! Happy simming!

Yay! I'm glad you like them :blush: Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    Hehe I just had to! I love to be here, because everyone here is so nice and friendly :)

maybe make sure you have 2 links in your siggy

first, to this thread (make sure it is to page 1 (ends at p1)
    secod, to your my page at the sims 3 site (so people can find your studio and your wish list easy.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

maybe make sure you have 2 links in your siggy

first, to this thread (make sure it is to page 1 (ends at p1)
    secod, to your my page at the sims 3 site (so people can find your studio and your wish list easy.

Good idea. Thank you @anettesb :)
  • Options
    no problem just say if you need help, with any thing and I try to help or direct you to where I belive help is
  • Options
    no problem just say if you need help, with any thing and I try to help or direct you to where I belive help is

Is there a guide for writing url in signatures? :sweat_smile:
  • Options

it is quite simple:
    1) press the acount option sign... look like a gear up to the right
    2) choose prefrence
    3) go down and pic signature setting (out to the left)

next step to make the siggy

if you want it like me with text that can be read then you do this:

My thank you thread

qoute me to see how it looks

same for your mypage

[*url=the link goes here] my page (or what ever you want to writ) [/*url]
    just with out the *

• Options

it is quite simple:
    1) press the acount option sign... look like a gear up to the right
    2) choose prefrence
    3) go down and pic signature setting (out to the left)

next step to make the siggy

if you want it like me with text that can be read then you do this:

My thank you thread

qoute me to see how it looks

same for your mypage

[*url=the link goes here] my page (or what ever you want to writ) [/*url]
    just with out the *

Thanks a lot @anettesb! That really helped me!
  • Options
    glad it did
    siggy looking nice
  • Options
    @anettesb Thank you for all of your help. Thank you for gifting me 'Advantageous Washstand' <3
  • Options
    @anettesb Thank you for all of your help. Thank you for gifting me 'Advantageous Washstand' <3

your welcome... sadly the stand dosn't work as a sink (that would be soo cool)

• Options

Ahah that's true, but it's still pretty. It can fit in a bathroom or a bedroom~
  • Options

or on the adic... as old furnitur left over... or a historical museum....

• Options

or on the adic... as old furnitur left over... or a historical museum....

I didn't even think about it, you're right :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @fairygirl7 Thank you so much for sharing your prize with me and gifting me 'White Rabbit Shelf' and 'Steampunk Kitchen- Pre-Steam Aquarium Tank.' That was really nice of you!! <3

@njwilson1986 Thank you for hosting Megaball Jackpot Lotto. You're so generous!

animated-thank-you-image-0059.gif
  • Options
    Oh my! @blunote00 Thank you so much for gifting me:
    1. 'Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair'
    2. 'Steampunk Kitchen- Caliper Flame Control'
    3. 'Overacheiving Plate Rack'

That was very generous of you!!! <3
    animated-thank-you-image-0106.gif
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    You're welcome. Enjoy! :)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    You guys are so nice >_< I can't believe that I was gifted again in such a short time! Because of you I'm only 40 points away from getting the Steampunk Kitchen Set. I couldn't have done it without you!
    Thank you so much @natrixmoon for your wonderful gifts:
    1. 'Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator'
    2. 'Murano Wood Block Knife Stock'
    3. 'Antique Chronometer'

<3<3<3
  • Options
    I'm so happy... 2 weeks ago I was about to give up on the things I wanted from the store because I couldn't afford buying so many points and now I have so many items, including things I wanted so much, because of generous and kind simmers. I was able to calculate what to buy and get most discount with a small amount of sim points because this community is so supportive. I'll soon be able to get all of the gothic items in the store, once Technophobe No More comes up on the Daily Deal. And it was all because of you and I can't thank you enough <3:D

It's so much fun being here, I want to try to do more challenges and participate in games :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    <3@jbsquared2000 <3 I want to:
    animated-thank-you-image-0037.gif
    S-o v-e-r-y m-u-c-h,
    For gifting me 'Aims Co.Choc-O-Falls Fountain.' It was so nice of you and I was very surprised to be gifted such an expensive gift! Please have a wonderful day today, you sure made mine!! I'll be sure to use the fountain on my next sim wedding~~ it's going to be great!! :)<3
  • Options
    ~ ♥ @Silvakristiina Thank you for encouraging me. I really want to try to build for other people because it's fun, and it can also be my only way to gift them back. ♥Thank you so much for gifting me:
    1. 'Rustic Loaf Box'
    2. 'Happy Rabbit Toothbrush'
    3. 'Coffee Tray with Book Accents'

It's so nice of you! Btw, I love clutter too. I use it all the time in my sims homes :) It adds a lot of realism to my game.

@ciane Thank you for gifting me 'Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic'! I really like towels too. These are just what I needed, it's cool they can be recoloured! :blush:

☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥animated-thank-you-image-0053.gif☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥
  • Options
    @fan00123 Thank you so much for gifting me 'A Sit Down Affair'! That was very sweet of you! It was fun playing Simgo with everyone and I'm looking forward to playing the next Simgo :blush: Therefore I:
    thank-you47.gif
  • Options
    @TnT_Terry ❤ I want to thank you so much for hosting your wonderful Simgo, it was really fun!❤ Thank you for gifting those who didn't win, you really shouldn't have!❤ Thank you for making a lot of people happy with the game and gifts!❤ Thank you for gifting me:

1. 'Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter'
    2. 'Fresh from the Garden Bouquet'
    3. 'Wedding Cake Dress'

Thnaks-for-making-my-day-better.gif