Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF: A nice, basic cemetery (TS2)

To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims (2000)
Hey guys.

As the title says; I'm looking for a cemetery for my game, I'm not very good at building.

I would like it to be CC free. I'm new to that so just don't want anything too complicated to download. I've tried MTS and TSR.. I'm not really sure where else to look now. As I said, I'm new to CC lol.

Thanks in advance.

--T

ETA: Typo!

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I've got one or two .... Let me go get a picture. :)
  • Options
    And a link..!!??

You're the best @Rflong7

--T
  • Options
    If you want it. It's nothing special. XD

I have to turn on my laptop to get stuff so it'll be a few minutes. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Question... Do you have EA's Topiary? The Llama, the porpise, the egg? Cause this will have them and put them in your DLs folder.

Do you use the Clean Installer to remove them if you have them already? :)

*Picture- It's a Simple one:
    vrvxo6.jpg

Lot is 3x5
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/mrzk7yzjgo0tkhh/Challenge+Cemetery.Sims2Pack
  • Options
    No problem :)

I literally just need a basic cemetery to put graves. I'm playing rotational so don't want to move out sims by mistake and delete any graves. I heard it corrupts the game.

--T
  • Options
    Lol~ That's why I built this one- just so I don't have to keep them on the lot.

Also, Downtown comes with a Cemetery, in case you didn't know. It has ghosts already but I'm sure there's room for more ghosts. :)
  • Options
    No, I don't have any of those things lol. I've only just started to use cc so I'm limited to hair and clothes atm haha. I do like that one though... It's just what I need.

--T
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Okay- you'll have them now. They're from EA and were downloads from the old BBS (made by Maxoid Monkey). :)
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Lol~ That's why I built this one- just so I don't have to keep them on the lot.

Also, Downtown comes with a Cemetery, in case you didn't know. It has ghosts already but I'm sure there's room for more ghosts. :)

Really? I did not know that... Omg!

--T
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Yes! :D

It's near the old Vampire House. I can't remember their names right now (Tricor?). XD
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Gothier Green Lawns?

Haha I had one right in front of my face all along - I might still download your one too, just for Pleasantview.

Thanks a lot :smiley:

--T
  • Options
    No problem. It's good to have a backup and now you have some EA made bushes. :D
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    edited June 2015
    That's a really good cemetery @Rflong7 :)
  • Options
    Thanks! It's real plan compared to most builds. :blush:
  • Options
    KennydkKennydk Posts: 31 Member
    How do you move gravestones to the cemetery out of curiosity? I believe their is a mod available to do so to avoid game corruption but just curious to if there is an game way of doing so?

@Rflong7 lovely lot!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Kennydk wrote: »
    How do you move gravestones to the cemetery out of curiosity? I believe their is a mod available to do so to avoid game corruption but just curious to if there is an game way of doing so?

@Rflong7 lovely lot!

Click on the tombstone and there's an option to move it. Be careful sending them and not going to the lot to place them where you want. Once I sent a few and there was only one when I got there.

I think we can go with our Sim and move it or take one from the Cemetery... or in Build mode. I'd go with a Sim first to check. It's been awhile since I had more than one to send. :)

Thanks, @Kennydk :)
  • Options
    KennydkKennydk Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks for that @Rflong7. Back in the day I just use to delete unwanted urns / tombstone, little did I know I was breaking my game! *facepalm.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I built a small graveyard when my legacy founders died. It's small and plain but it does the trick just well. :)
    oh3cjs.jpg