Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

tourists?

I am level 9 in the science in the science career and up till now I have managed to be able to avoid this task at work by just doing the others do get points, but now all my tasks all involving tourists. problem is....I can never find any outside the lab, I have looked everywhere! Does anyone know where they are hiding?

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    There's a picnic area some distance away, if you pan out, you can see it between two bug boulders. Tourists can usually be found there.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Bubbabooboo5Bubbabooboo5 Posts: 387 Member
    ok great thanks!! my sim is very preggers so it might take her some time to waddle there lol
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    The tourists at the science center usually just hang out by the picnic table and grill, but they do occasionally come into the building. I find it fun to freeze them or otherwise use the ray gun on them, particularly if you're scientist is tending towards the "evil' side.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    ok great thanks!! my sim is very preggers so it might take her some time to waddle there lol

If you turn testingcheats on you can get her to teleport (shift/click the ground). It is essential given the distance at the laboratory I think.
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    As @Figwit says. This is the only time I used teleport in my game. My scientist was also lazy so it used to take him the better part of most of his work day just to walk there and freeze or insult 3 tourists then get back.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Yeah, I tend to have my scientist Sims use "teleport" in the FutureSims Lab area. It's quite large and takes up valuable time just to get there and back.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • YepItsNickYepItsNick Posts: 2 New Member
    Well my Sims is a vampire so I can’t unless I get the thick skin thing. I also have three girls locked omg my basement so I can feed on them! Dina Caliente,Katrina Caliente, and Summer Holiday.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    There are some options shared here to help find tourists so I'll close this thread to limit bumping old thread with necroposts.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top