Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    my current sim is named Carissa Wheeler.Starting a legacy challenge with her as i said before.she is a werewolf and is a gardener.she has a cow and few chickens.at the start she didnt have alot but it was enough.
    1_zps3os4enys.png

one day she went to sell her goods at the grocery store and bought a few lotto tickets.outside she met argus brown and talked to him.him also being a werewolf,they practiced fighting which she won! c:
    2%202_zpsqg5srqbm.jpg
    to make him feel better,she rubbed his belly.after a while they became best friends! she won the lottery while talking to him ,she won 100k!i built her a house(dont have a pic yet) and planning on expanding her garden and talking to argus more.
    2%201_zps2rwt2ruy.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Simlover24Simlover24 Posts: 31 New Member
    I just started a new game I stay next door to Marcel Gattus my household has a mother & daughter their cat named duchess who has a high skill in hunting I'm currently doing the mysteries in town I just finished one and I'm on my second one it's easy money to make on the days that my Sims are off
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    I'm currently playing Gwen Glover and Holden Wozny (from the family bin) in Lucky Palms, except now she's Gwen Wozny. I gave them makeover because they were looking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 before.

Anywho Gwen just had their second child.

Holden and their first child through adoption, MacKenzie
    Have no idea why Holden is grumpy faced here
    Screenshot-105_zpssansoq3d.jpg

Gwen
    Screenshot-108_zps05rkdexu.jpg

Their son, Holden Jr. is still an infant so I'm not going to take a picture of thumb baby until he gets older.

Their dog, Picnic
    Screenshot-102_zpshmtbx1ha.jpg

And their horse, Bolt
    Screenshot-104_zpsk9cferwa.jpg

Holden now works in the Military career. He was a firefighter. Gwen is a self employed writer. She was working as a journalist but was forced to quit when they got MacKenzie and she is going to also be training Bolt to be a racehorse and Picnic to be a hunter.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @Simasaurus09 My current sim, Katie Bellamore, just married Liam. It doesn't take much at all to make him look good. Besides for a new hairstyle and wardrobe, all I did was change the dorky looking perma-smile and add some weight. I changed his name too, though. I can't stand the name they gave him, so that if you say it without the "L" at the beginning, it's I am a dork. His name is now Liam O'Rourke.

liam%20makeover.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg
  • listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    I started a save with Liam O'Dourke from Hidden Springs. Yes, he got a much needed makeover.
    tumblr_nn77d18gkb1ssiu0eo4_r1_1280.png
    Almost instantly (first sim week) he was abducted and I didn't even need a mod to make it happen this time.
    tumblr_nn7a93zQoe1ssiu0eo4_r1_1280.png
    After the baby was born, he was crushed by a meteor. I let it happen just to take pictures but since his infant son Pluto was the only one left alive, the game was over so I didn't save.
    tumblr_nnan10d3SG1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Ella Carlisle who also lives in Hidden Springs has a thing for Liam. It was hard to ignore her because she really is a cute sim. After a couple of dates, she moved in.
    tumblr_nnnqdo3dhp1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    They took a trip to France for Ella's job and I decided it was a great place for her to propose to Liam.
    tumblr_nnrhbtIGH41ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    I can't remember who but one of them rolled a wish to have a child when they got home. Ella is a wonderful step mom to Liam's son, Pluto. He was excited to be a big brother.
    tumblr_nnvaxiOQFq1ssiu0eo2_1280.png
    Ella managed to fit into a wedding dress with her baby bump and they had a nice small wedding.
    tumblr_nnx20rY9Ka1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    The day after the wedding she gave birth to a baby girl named Cambria. She recently aged up to a toddler and Pluto will be a teen soon.
    tumblr_np01bkShEv1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Ella and Liam are both adults.. I think they had a birthday shortly after her moving in. She has recently rolled a wish for another child.
    I post all of my screenshots on my tumblr. http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/

That sound like an exiting game :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    slynnski wrote: »
    So I'm totally boring because...

A. I'm too lazy to take pictures of my game

B. I like playing the premades instead of making my own sims

Right now I am playing the Art and Love household (Gala Ball and Buddy Bailey) in Twinbrook.

The two start out as roommates, but through the in-game attraction system, it turns out they like each other as well.

So I tried to get them together. It backfired.

When you first start playing them, Gala is a Romantic Interest with another premade, DeAndre Wolf. I don't know how to 'break up' romantic interests without killing the other off, and I didn't want to kill DeAndre, so I just left him alone.

Well, Gala and Buddy made it to Romantic Interest status as well. Everything was going swell, they had kissed under the mistletoe and everything.

Then one night Gala gets home from work in the culinary career and as soon as she walks in the door, Buddy accuses her of cheating. What? Why?? She hasn't even done anything with anyone else!!

I guess Buddy is really neurotic and insecure. Either way, it crushed their romantic dreams. To make things worse, he was a complete jerk to her the next few days. I felt so bad for Gala and was so mad at Buddy for flipping out on her for no reason that I did not let him go to the Winter Festival, even though he wanted to.

So then what? He rolls a wish to be friends with Gala again! What the heck dude, make up your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mind! So now they are best friends again, and they are going to stay that way. Maybe, if they don't find mates by elder status and DeAndre is dead, I will try to get them together again. LOL.

Sims can be wierd sometimes, that's happened to me many times but I guess it is just hoe the game get fun and unique :) by the way if you want to break up romantic interest you just go to mean and then ask just to be friends.
    xyIcMqt.png
    my current sim is named Carissa Wheeler.Starting a legacy challenge with her as i said before.she is a werewolf and is a gardener.she has a cow and few chickens.at the start she didnt have alot but it was enough.
    1_zps3os4enys.png

one day she went to sell her goods at the grocery store and bought a few lotto tickets.outside she met argus brown and talked to him.him also being a werewolf,they practiced fighting which she won! c:
    2%202_zpsqg5srqbm.jpg
    to make him feel better,she rubbed his belly.after a while they became best friends! she won the lottery while talking to him ,she won 100k!i built her a house(dont have a pic yet) and planning on expanding her garden and talking to argus more.
    2%201_zps2rwt2ruy.jpg

That sounds fun :) what expansion pack do you need to get lottery tickets?
    xyIcMqt.png
    Simlover24 wrote: »
    I just started a new game I stay next door to Marcel Gattus my household has a mother & daughter their cat named duchess who has a high skill in hunting I'm currently doing the mysteries in town I just finished one and I'm on my second one it's easy money to make on the days that my Sims are off

That sounds like an interesting game :)

xyIcMqt.png
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    listles wrote: »

Right now I am playing the Art and Love household (Gala Ball and Buddy Bailey) in Twinbrook.

The two start out as roommates, but through the in-game attraction system, it turns out they like each other as well.

When you first start playing them, Gala is a Romantic Interest with another premade, DeAndre Wolf. I don't know how to 'break up' romantic interests without killing the other off, and I didn't want to kill DeAndre, so I just left him alone.

Well, Gala and Buddy made it to Romantic Interest status as well. Everything was going swell, they had kissed under the mistletoe and everything.

Then one night Gala gets home from work in the culinary career and as soon as she walks in the door, Buddy accuses her of cheating. What? Why?? She hasn't even done anything with anyone else!!

I guess Buddy is really neurotic and insecure. Either way, it crushed their romantic dreams. To make things worse, he was a complete jerk to her the next few days. I felt so bad for Gala and was so mad at Buddy for flipping out on her for no reason that I did not let him go to the Winter Festival, even though he wanted to.

So then what? He rolls a wish to be friends with Gala again! What the heck dude, make up your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mind! So now they are best friends again, and they are going to stay that way. Maybe, if they don't find mates by elder status and DeAndre is dead, I will try to get them together again. LOL.

Sims can be wierd sometimes, that's happened to me many times but I guess it is just hoe the game get fun and unique :) by the way if you want to break up romantic interest you just go to mean and then ask just to be friends.

Thank you. I think I will have her do that, since I don't really plan for her to take things further with DeAndre.

And yeah, at first I was really upset but then I had to chalk it up and laugh, I love when unexpected things happen in the game.

I'm currently playing Gwen Glover and Holden Wozny (from the family bin) in Lucky Palms, except now she's Gwen Wozny. I gave them makeover because they were looking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 before.

Anywho Gwen just had their second child.

Holden and their first child through adoption, MacKenzie
    Have no idea why Holden is grumpy faced here
    Screenshot-105_zpssansoq3d.jpg

Gwen
    Screenshot-108_zps05rkdexu.jpg

Their son, Holden Jr. is still an infant so I'm not going to take a picture of thumb baby until he gets older.

Their dog, Picnic
    Screenshot-102_zpshmtbx1ha.jpg

And their horse, Bolt
    Screenshot-104_zpsk9cferwa.jpg

Holden now works in the Military career. He was a firefighter. Gwen is a self employed writer. She was working as a journalist but was forced to quit when they got MacKenzie and she is going to also be training Bolt to be a racehorse and Picnic to be a hunter.

I don't use pets that much but I should try it soon because you make it look really fun :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Simasaurus09 My current sim, Katie Bellamore, just married Liam. It doesn't take much at all to make him look good. Besides for a new hairstyle and wardrobe, all I did was change the dorky looking perma-smile and add some weight. I changed his name too, though. I can't stand the name they gave him, so that if you say it without the "L" at the beginning, it's I am a dork. His name is now Liam O'Rourke.

liam%20makeover.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Sounds fun :)
    xyIcMqt.png

Thank you. I think I will have her do that, since I don't really plan for her to take things further with DeAndre.

And yeah, at first I was really upset but then I had to chalk it up and laugh, I love when unexpected things happen in the game.

Me too :) when I first got the sims I just played my fake the same every time, it would go 1. Create 2 sims get them married and have kids 2. When the children grow up into YA move them out and do the same thing :) now I love unexpected things to happen to my sims because it's fun and different.
    xyIcMqt.png
    edited May 2015
    I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households :) can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3
    xyIcMqt.png
    I believe into the future has the lotto tickets.you can aslo going to the future go to City Hall and click on search for winning lotto tickets and when you find it go back to the present and get a winning lotto ticket from going to the future go to City Hall and click on search for winning lotto tickets the grocery store
    Happy Simming!♥
    @MemoriiValentine thank you, that shall be the next expansion pack I get :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    It has a lot of other great stuff.it may be 10$ at gamestop.it comes with the dip kiss interaction as well
    Happy Simming!♥
    edited May 2015
    It has a lot of other great stuff.it may be 10$ at gamestop.it comes with the dip kiss interaction as well

I thought expansion packs were £20.00 also I am English so I don't use $ but thank you anyways :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    They are usually 20$ here in America but some are cut in price since s4 release .maybe Europe also has good deals in some well known stores?origin may also have a sale sometime in the next few months
    Happy Simming!♥
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    It can depend on when and where you buy it. I find them for sale at full price then wait a few weeks and someone has a huge sale and everything is reduced.
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Today was Love Day <3

I sent Gala and Buddy to the Spring Festival. I have pics this time.

Screenshot-24_1.jpg

Gala tearin' it up on the dance floor.

Screenshot-25_1.jpg

Buddy playing horseshoes.

Screenshot-27_1.jpg

Gala wanted to flirt, so I took a chance and let her flirt with Buddy. It was successful. :blush:

Screenshot-28_1.jpg

She then went to DeAndre's house and broke up with him.

Screenshot-29_1.jpg

He didn't take it too well. XD

• jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    I have been playing a legacy challenge recently and am currently on the third generation. Having a lot of fun with it
  • SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    I have four households, in seperate files;
    Two distant cousins, one YA other Teen; a great-uncle and his grand-niece; a Casanova and the wife he's committed himself to; the other has just a YA that's probably going to go through several husbands.
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    28k7slt.jpg
    I just started a legacy with this sweetie pie.
    Her name is Alicia Eyeka, she Loves the Outdoors, she's a Genius, she's Eco-Friendly, a Gatherer, and a Hopeless Romantic <3
    Love her already; just started five minutes ago!
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
    They are usually 20$ here in America but some are cut in price since s4 release .maybe Europe also has good deals in some well known stores?origin may also have a sale sometime in the next few months

I will have a look thank you

xyIcMqt.png
    Karritz wrote: »
    It can depend on when and where you buy it. I find them for sale at full price then wait a few weeks and someone has a huge sale and everything is reduced.

I will look around all the gaming shops :)
    xyIcMqt.png