Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selfies and Moderation Generally

MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
Okay, I'm just going to say this has gone too far. My sim just took a photo of himself, flexing his muscles while he sat on the toilet. Please programmers, program in some moderation to behaviours. My sims never sit still. I can't have a family meal at the table beccause they're getting up constantly, standing around eating rather than sitting. This is...so frustrating, but the selfie while on the toilet took the cake. I've also had a maid toss an entire birthday cake, just baked for the occasion, as the birthday boy walked around the corner to put the candles on the cake. Seriously? Please look into patching some of these basic gameplay issues if possible.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Lol... Sorry I shouldn't laugh but that did make me giggle!

Everyday I read that something new is wrong in this game and that disappoints me even more.

I found out yesterday that sims don't change their last names when getting married! Like, really EA? One of the most basic aspects of getting married and you don't bother to implement it?

Pffft

--T
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Nope, they don't change their names, they don't immediately take care of their babies needs, they wander all over the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 house, they don't clean up their dishes ever, if you have a sink in a cabinet, they're likely to wander into the bathroom constantly to wash dishes...just silly things. That said, if I hadn't had a voucher, I very likely never would have got this game. Because it didn't cost me any cash I decided to try it. I think I would have been devastated at it's high cost and my massive disappointment if I'd paid cash. Just my opinion.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I bought it at full price (£50)... Kinda wish I had bought the last two EP's for TS3 instead. I play that more than TS4.

TS2 is my all time favourite though!

--T
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Personally, I don't mind they keep their last names (if I get married, I'm keeping mine), but it should be a choice whether they do or don't.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Also have to say I'm growing very tired, very quickly of the fact that Sims prioritise being tired over proper "Time Management", which is apparently what the game is supposed to be about. Your Sims hop into bed the minute their bar is yellow. They could be starving or about to wet themselves, but they'll hop right into bed. I'm not sure how much more of this type of programming error I can deal with.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]