Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
What is your sims 3 current household? I have been playing the Gale household lately which has been very fun. I really want to make a discussion that everybody finds interesting so I hope you enjoy this forum :) . In this forum you can share your current household with us and show pictures of your family. I hope you enjoy this discussion and please share your family with us.<3

This is mine
The Gale family
2mmgsjp.jpg

I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households :) can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3

Thank you everyone that has been telling us about your current households, they are all so interesting <3 please, if you haven't seen this forum before, please post about your sim current household as I and many other simmers love reading about everyone's sim households :) if you have posted before please update as I and (again) many other simmers will enjoy reading your update <3 If you can, please add pictures because I and (again) many other simmers love looking at the pictures but if you can't don't worry because we love reading the, without pictures too <3 please enjoy this forum o:)
xyIcMqt.png
Post edited by listles on

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I just started a legacy challenge with a founder named carissa wheeler.ill post a pic of her later.shes currently living in moonlight falls and is a self employed gardener .she has a mini farm going on her lot so far.her first day wasn't so bad.btw,she's a werewolf.:)
    Happy Simming!♥
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    edited May 2015
    I actually just started a new family. Sort of, it's not a family yet. My Sim is named Benerby and he lives on top of a hill. He's a heavy sleeper, clumsy, a coward, insane, and a slob. He works as an organ donator and is good friends with Erin from Sunset Valley and I think I'll have him flirt with her, see where it goes...
    Post edited by ARRensch on
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I just started a new game, with a sim born in my last game, but moved to a new town. I moved her parents, and her brother and his family, along with her, but they are in their own homes, and I won't be playing them in this game. She lives in Hidden Springs, and her parents live next door to her. Her mother was a sim I made, Amy Hunt, who married Clark Bellamore in Lucky Palms. So, Katie grew up in the desert where it was summer all the time, with no rain or even fog, and now she lives in a place with winter.... and lots and lots of rain!

Here she is in her new home, doing the university cheer with the mascot.

Screenshot.jpg
  • addicted2sims3addicted2sims3 Posts: 138 Member
    I just started a new game . With a fairy mom and a vampire dad I have 2 children both girls my oldest is a teen vampire and a toddler fay
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a game in Evermore Falls,Maine with two families I'm playing in rotation.
    This is Tanner Ivanovitch with her husband Tracy at their house.
    18058158122_5c9648c123.jpg
    The other family I play in that game is Eli Jankowsky with her husband Ami and this is their house.
    18061626755_bee371d328.jpg
    17875398139_90e25849b2.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Forgot to point out in my posts have not had time for any family member to concentrate on a free trait be it through group affiliation or honorary degree reward.Everytime any Sim gets high up in a group like rebels etc forget about it and get to busy to reach the free trait level.Grrrr need to work on that and try to remember to do it even if I have to buy my affiliation through LTR points with a group those extra traits are great especially since everybody has an established role now.Minus my daughter but am really thinking of sticking with singer when she reaches YA.

@TadOlson Even without seeing the name who posted everytime I see bunkbeds I know it is your game. :) How you manage I will never know,bunk beds have awful sleep stats.And EA should have made them better or at least one especially from the Sims store..
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Zeri :o Love your update,plus love the outfit you use in my games also the Cinderella pre-Princess scrubbing the floors outfit.Your castle is cool and great spot to put it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    I just started a new game in a downloaded town, Altair Cay. I spent time customizing some of the community and residential lots. Since the town comes with no population I moved in 8 families with many children. I created my household, Kimberly Gilman:
    Screenshot-4_zpsl01noyfe.jpg

Although it is the first Monday of the first week I did have Kimberly go to university and work very hard to get good grades to keep on tract to get a degree in 3 terms and to collect extra funds. She also spent time acquiring and leveling skills, getting lifetime reward points and social influence with the jock group.

I just got IP so plan to explore some of its aspects by having Kimberly work as a lifeguard, at least for awhile. She invested all her money in partnerships so there is not a single item on her small lot. She sleeps and eats and pretty much lives at a rooming house version of the Red Rendezvous so she's currently living the beach bum existence, kind of, except she has a very steady income from her partnerships. Might have her live on a houseboat when she settles down.

Although there are 8 families she is the only young adult in town so have been using rapid immigration and then tweaking to get some more young adult sims in town. Plan to check out the town that came with IP and probably move some sims from there into my game. I've spent a lot of time setting up so hopefully I'll get to play soon.

Looks like a lot of people are starting new games with fun and interesting ideas. It will be interesting to see how everyone's families/households progress.
    @cwaddell That is my 3rd favorite hairstyle in the game on your Kimberly,used it in tons of my videos and on Sims in general.It reminds me so much of Japanese Manga and anime,Love it <3 India inspirations hair though just seems to be my top 2.Kimberly is a cute Sim and reminds me of my Harlee Quinn Sim if she had blue eyes.

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited May 2015
    That is how she looks as Harlee but yours is her as Harleen Quinzell mine eventually had the science lab coat.

Screenshot-10_zps39e8a269.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsb5785932.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    @cwaddell That is my 3rd favorite hairstyle in the game on your Kimberly,used it in tons of my videos and on Sims in general.It reminds me so much of Japanese Manga and anime,Love it <3 India inspirations hair though just seems to be my top 2.Kimberly is a cute Sim and reminds me of my Harlee Quinn Sim if she had blue eyes.

Thanks, but I really can't take much credit for her. She was a randomly generated sim that was very pretty, but she was extremely overweight. I slimmed her down to half her size and made her hair a little more golden, less platinum. I did some tweaking, of course I can't help myself, and tried to dress her as what I think of as a California surfer girl. I do like that hair style but I changed it for some of her outfits.

Harlee looks like she would be really fun to play.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I love these threads, it's fun seeing other people's families.

Alaina and Keenan Ellison. Alaina is my 4th gen heir of a family I finally recovered off my old laptop in like November (only took 2 years to get to it). I've been playing her gen. for a little while. Alaina and Keenan also have twin girls, Evie and Mae. They're living in Monte Vista, but they both used to live in Isla Paradiso, they went to school together there and started dating in their teens. Alaina moved to MV though (because IP was starting to get too laggy, also the family was kind of outgrowing the housing there), after university she and Keenan moved into their own home together in MV and shortly after graduating they had the twins (they were actually the result of some fun in the photobooth at uni XD).

Alaina is a pastry chef, putting her fine arts degree to good use. Though she wants a new career in law enforcement. I think I figured out that it's because she can't get along with her boss at all, and she gets along with everybody so her boss seems to have issues. Keenan is a league MVP, just a day away from his next promotion, putting his physical education degree to very good use.

They just recently married, just last weekend.

I'm just going to use the same image I used for my current avi of them, because it's the most recent I have of them together and I'm too lazy to get a new one. LOL. But I like this picture of them anyway :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-16421.jpg
  • listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    Zeri wrote: »
    i just started a new game a few days ago in roaring heights. i saw a lake with a road leading up to it and thought 'ooo a can make a castle in there with its own pre made moat! sure, not exactly the most theme accurate town for a castle, but whatever!

i made the royal family to live in Tarn Castle. Screenshot-460.jpg

and made King Falcon Pendragon Screenshot-473.jpg

and Queen Sakuri Screenshot-479_1.jpg

they are currently working on securing a royal heir :)
    Screenshot-481_1.jpg

this one is no good, they are going to try again. i added several roommates and a butler to the house hold and dressed them all appropriately to serve as nobles and castle staff. im having such fun with it ^_^

That is such an amazing idea! I would try it but unfortunately I am terrible at building houses and castles.

xyIcMqt.png
    SimsJazper wrote: »
    I made a family.
    We all were happy.
    Dad's job was awesome.
    Mum's job was awesome.
    I had a bike and.....
    I found a girlfriend
    and then
    I realized that my girlfriend is male

11/10 GREAT BUG EA!
    Ha ha, I hope your still having fun playing with your 'girlfriend'

xyIcMqt.png
    My household consists of my Simself,which is always the case,love remaking my life.Some days I want to be a bad guy and steal things, others I want to donate to charity and brighten days.Current contribution to the household financially is am a level 9 in the actor career branch done without celebrity status at all and have received many raises along the way by asking my boss.

Me dancing with Pearl,I am the only the original Sim at startup,Pearl became the first household member.

Screenshot-828_zpsqshcjhux.jpg

The first member added was Pearl Yang from Sunlit Tides who now resides in my SV,she is one of those rare townies that normally lives alone in her original Town,plus has a great personality for those who like raising children in games.Dated her then proposed then married.Current financial contribution is she is level 8 in the science career and just got a 28 dollar an hour raise by asking but was shot down for promotion.Great mom Sim highly recommend her.

Screenshot-808_zpsdfzhmeec.jpg

Screenshot-890_zpsrkn8ify9.jpg

Screenshot-1011_zpskxa2igby.jpg

Screenshot-1048_zpskih4mciq.jpg

The second member started with a vacation to Shang Simla my wife socialized with the locals while I spent my time exploring etc.When we got home she invited her then friend Hui Young Kim to visit.When she arrived she asked her to move in after getting really close to her friend wise.Hui has not returned to China even though she is married.Currently a valuable household member and personality was changed with an elixir.She is the Nanny to my daughter and also paints and writes comic books contributing to the home financially.Rotating between both things.Hui is normally a Sim that dislikes children so it is fun to see a role reversal.

Screenshot-953_zpshe8ulayv.jpg

Screenshot-1055_zpsbgeiuyga.jpg

Last member is my daughter Cherri (Cherry with an "I") who just turned teen yesterday.No interesting story yet since most of her life has been the normal child raising things.But will mention traits chosen at each stage.

For perfect pregnancy chose Excitable,and Virtuoso

For reaching childhood chose the lucky trait

For perfect student reaching teen chose Natural born performer, envision her as a singer

Screenshot-1064_zpsautibaky.jpg

Screenshot-1086_zps3inntndx.jpg

Screenshot-1129_zpsxtsjh0wz.jpg

Now will mention I am giving likes to everybody who posted stories,I always appreciate those who keep threads alive and the time it takes to post pics and tell their stories.(I actually read and enjoy them daily)My pet peeve is people who make a topic only to tell JUST their story and abandon it.Not saying this is the case but it happens often and bugs me.

@Karritz I am always up to date on your games, :) and like them. Same goes for @IreneSwift enjoy your posts often.

That looks like an awesome household! :) I need to try creating my simself as I have never played with my simself before.

xyIcMqt.png
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I've got a game in Evermore Falls,Maine with two families I'm playing in rotation.
    This is Tanner Ivanovitch with her husband Tracy at their house.
    18058158122_5c9648c123.jpg
    The other family I play in that game is Eli Jankowsky with her husband Ami and this is their house.
    18061626755_bee371d328.jpg
    17875398139_90e25849b2.jpg

That looks like a very nice household. :)

xyIcMqt.png
    cwaddell wrote: »
    I just started a new game in a downloaded town, Altair Cay. I spent time customizing some of the community and residential lots. Since the town comes with no population I moved in 8 families with many children. I created my household, Kimberly Gilman:
    Screenshot-4_zpsl01noyfe.jpg

Although it is the first Monday of the first week I did have Kimberly go to university and work very hard to get good grades to keep on tract to get a degree in 3 terms and to collect extra funds. She also spent time acquiring and leveling skills, getting lifetime reward points and social influence with the jock group.

I just got IP so plan to explore some of its aspects by having Kimberly work as a lifeguard, at least for awhile. She invested all her money in partnerships so there is not a single item on her small lot. She sleeps and eats and pretty much lives at a rooming house version of the Red Rendezvous so she's currently living the beach bum existence, kind of, except she has a very steady income from her partnerships. Might have her live on a houseboat when she settles down.

Although there are 8 families she is the only young adult in town so have been using rapid immigration and then tweaking to get some more young adult sims in town. Plan to check out the town that came with IP and probably move some sims from there into my game. I've spent a lot of time setting up so hopefully I'll get to play soon.

Looks like a lot of people are starting new games with fun and interesting ideas. It will be interesting to see how everyone's families/households progress.

That sounds super interesting, on my current household my sims just came back for sims university too. :)

xyIcMqt.png
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I love these threads, it's fun seeing other people's families.

Alaina and Keenan Ellison. Alaina is my 4th gen heir of a family I finally recovered off my old laptop in like November (only took 2 years to get to it). I've been playing her gen. for a little while. Alaina and Keenan also have twin girls, Evie and Mae. They're living in Monte Vista, but they both used to live in Isla Paradiso, they went to school together there and started dating in their teens. Alaina moved to MV though (because IP was starting to get too laggy, also the family was kind of outgrowing the housing there), after university she and Keenan moved into their own home together in MV and shortly after graduating they had the twins (they were actually the result of some fun in the photobooth at uni XD).

Alaina is a pastry chef, putting her fine arts degree to good use. Though she wants a new career in law enforcement. I think I figured out that it's because she can't get along with her boss at all, and she gets along with everybody so her boss seems to have issues. Keenan is a league MVP, just a day away from his next promotion, putting his physical education degree to very good use.

They just recently married, just last weekend.

I'm just going to use the same image I used for my current avi of them, because it's the most recent I have of them together and I'm too lazy to get a new one. LOL. But I like this picture of them anyway :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-16421.jpg

The twins are so cute! Your household is similar to my household as my sims went to university then came back and had 3 children, 1 before they got married, then they got married and they had twins. :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    I haven't told you about my current household yet, This is the Gale family
    2mmgsjp.jpg
    it started off with Leila Smith and Jake Gale, who were best friends in high school. They decided to move to Monte Vista when they turned young adults, I hadn't used university life in a long time so I decided to use it! Both my sims got perfect GPA's and at that point they had became boyfriend and girlfriend. They moved into a decent home when they got back from university and started life by having their first child, Liam. Soon after, they got married and had twins, Luke and Lily-Rose Gale. Now they live happily in a lovely house and the parents both have good jobs :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    I started a save with Liam O'Dourke from Hidden Springs. Yes, he got a much needed makeover.
    tumblr_nn77d18gkb1ssiu0eo4_r1_1280.png
    Almost instantly (first sim week) he was abducted and I didn't even need a mod to make it happen this time.
    tumblr_nn7a93zQoe1ssiu0eo4_r1_1280.png
    After the baby was born, he was crushed by a meteor. I let it happen just to take pictures but since his infant son Pluto was the only one left alive, the game was over so I didn't save.
    tumblr_nnan10d3SG1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Ella Carlisle who also lives in Hidden Springs has a thing for Liam. It was hard to ignore her because she really is a cute sim. After a couple of dates, she moved in.
    tumblr_nnnqdo3dhp1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    They took a trip to France for Ella's job and I decided it was a great place for her to propose to Liam.
    tumblr_nnrhbtIGH41ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    I can't remember who but one of them rolled a wish to have a child when they got home. Ella is a wonderful step mom to Liam's son, Pluto. He was excited to be a big brother.
    tumblr_nnvaxiOQFq1ssiu0eo2_1280.png
    Ella managed to fit into a wedding dress with her baby bump and they had a nice small wedding.
    tumblr_nnx20rY9Ka1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    The day after the wedding she gave birth to a baby girl named Cambria. She recently aged up to a toddler and Pluto will be a teen soon.
    tumblr_np01bkShEv1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Ella and Liam are both adults.. I think they had a birthday shortly after her moving in. She has recently rolled a wish for another child.
    I post all of my screenshots on my tumblr. http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    So I'm totally boring because...

A. I'm too lazy to take pictures of my game

B. I like playing the premades instead of making my own sims

Right now I am playing the Art and Love household (Gala Ball and Buddy Bailey) in Twinbrook.

The two start out as roommates, but through the in-game attraction system, it turns out they like each other as well.

So I tried to get them together. It backfired.

When you first start playing them, Gala is a Romantic Interest with another premade, DeAndre Wolf. I don't know how to 'break up' romantic interests without killing the other off, and I didn't want to kill DeAndre, so I just left him alone.

Well, Gala and Buddy made it to Romantic Interest status as well. Everything was going swell, they had kissed under the mistletoe and everything.

Then one night Gala gets home from work in the culinary career and as soon as she walks in the door, Buddy accuses her of cheating. What? Why?? She hasn't even done anything with anyone else!!

I guess Buddy is really neurotic and insecure. Either way, it crushed their romantic dreams. To make things worse, he was a complete jerk to her the next few days. I felt so bad for Gala and was so mad at Buddy for flipping out on her for no reason that I did not let him go to the Winter Festival, even though he wanted to.

So then what? He rolls a wish to be friends with Gala again! What the heck dude, make up your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mind! So now they are best friends again, and they are going to stay that way. Maybe, if they don't find mates by elder status and DeAndre is dead, I will try to get them together again. LOL.