Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Not So PleasantView Story

RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims (2000)
Hey all! :)
So I've seen so many great posts about people's Pleasantview story, so I decided to tell about my story:
So I'm staring with the Pleasant family:
2druwpk.jpg
So the twins went off to school and Mary-Sue went to work and Daniel found it a great opportunity to have a bit of romance with Kaylyn after he did his morning workout
202phk.jpg
Mary-Sue didn't have a good day at work and got demoted
301puvn.jpg
Could her day get any worse...? The answer is yes! This was her reaction when she caught Daniel woohooing:
ruafly.jpg

Just a taster of what's going on. Please tell me if you want more and which family you want next or carry on with the Pleasants. I've had a lot of trouble with the screenshots disappearing and not wanting to upload :( I'm planning on adding a lot of drama into them to make it interesting
Thanks for reading :D
Post edited by Razing on

Comments

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Hahahah in one of my old Pleasantview saves I had Nina date Mortimer and Dina date Don, behind each other's backs. They were successful in hiding their secret relationships until one day... :s All 4 were furious at each other.

Keep the stories coming!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    @xBob18 Lol I bet that was hilarious :D I'm currently playing now but I'm having trouble with screenshots :/ When I take a screenshot it deletes my previous one so It takes forever :| Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
    In which folder are you looking in? The screenshots for Pleasantview are in Neighborhoods>N001>Storytelling. Not the stand alone Storytelling folder.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Oops! I was looking in the stand alone story telling :| Thanks :)
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Great, I love it!
    P.S if you're into frequently changing sims outfits like I am, this is a life saver: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=225251
    edited May 2015
    So Mary-Sue broke up with Daniel
    14oarnc.jpg
    and it turns out Angela didn't realize what was going on and was too exited about her grades
    hwhduq.jpg Lol
    She soon realized what happened and got upset where-as Lilith looks like she doesn't care
    rc0rj6.jpg
    Daniel then left in his undies and in the rain (Weirdo)
    10e0nzt.jpg
    Dustin found out and came over to comfort her
    11bm22q.jpg
    2nq4mbp.jpg (So romantic)
    Something tells me Mary-Sue has gone a little crazy
    ose6pl.jpg
    332m9m8.jpg
    2i290dc.jpg - lol
    Lilith is blaming Mary-sue and had a heated argument which led to Lilith throwing her drink at her!
    wtx1t3.jpg
    And then she called dirk to complaing about her problems
    16c6e00.jpg
    :)
    Lol!! Mary-Sue is one messed-up lady!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    In case you guys didn't know, the beginning of play in the original neighborhoods is preset. It's not genuine freeplay, but you can alter the outcome.
    The best example of this (and the most frustrating to change) is in Strangetown with Nervous Subject. Even if he is not in failing aspiration and reduced needs, he still has a fit and will raid the fridge (when you play the Beaker household, you will see what I'm talking about ;) ).

I like how they started the drama to help show the possibilities of what your Sims are capable of doing. :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    @Olivesplum06 Thanks for that mod :D
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    In case you guys didn't know, the beginning of play in the original neighborhoods is preset. It's not genuine freeplay, but you can alter the outcome.
    The best example of this (and the most frustrating to change) is in Strangetown with Nervous Subject. Even if he is not in failing aspiration and reduced needs, he still has a fit and will raid the fridge (when you play the Beaker household, you will see what I'm talking about ;) ).

I like how they started the drama to help show the possibilities of what your Sims are capable of doing. :D

Yeah. Some things are rigged, like Mary-Sue getting a bad outcome in the chance card (either demoted or fired), and getting a prompt for Don Lothario to hire a maid because the place "is a mess", even if you already cleaned it up. Of course, we all know which maid is going to pick up that call. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've always let it play put the way it's preset, but then fix it. In my game, Mary-Sue and Daniel have a happy marriage, and the twins are the best of friends (though it took them until the end of university).
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    Don invited Nina over to hang out
    2zrdhtx.jpg
    And she told him about Mary-Sue braking up with Daniel. Now, Don isn't terribly attracted to her but he was getting a little bored of the same women coming to him so he invited her over once Nina left to 'comfort her' but Mary-Sue knew about Don's wild ways and so when he started flirting she reacted like this:
    2ldyf7k.jpg - She's crazy but not stupid :p
    So they just sat on the sofa and watched some TV.
    28vo4.jpg - Still crazy!
    The next day, Mary-Sue had been out to the bars and got a little drunk... So basically, she invited Don over for a one night stand and this happens...
    1zgb439.jpg
    Over the next couple of days the same happened, Mary-Sue got drunk and invited Don over and made out until...
    oumj3d.jpg She gets FIRED!
    So she asked Don to move in, which he says yes to, Don is a romance sim but he has a heart too and felt slightly sorry for her as she has to raise 2 chaotic teenagers.
    2i0b5h3.jpg
    Everything was going fine until this happened...!
    213hpms.jpg - Uh Oh!!
    Surely not!
    4r6dc2.jpg
    Something tells me that Don wont be happy when he gets home from work....
    When Don got out of his car, he overheard Lilith talking to Angela about what gender they want the baby (The twins have PT jobs and finish at the same time as Don) Don gasped and ran into the house to see Mary-Sue on the sofa.
    "Hey hun, I've got something to tell you" She said gently as she got off the sofa. Don's heart stopped. His eyes wide open as he saw the belly.
    "I'm Pregnant!!"
    6fnz87.jpg
    "You better be kidding me!" He roared.
    23r1guv.jpg
    "B-But... I thought you'd be happy..."
    "Ha! Well I'm not! I wasn't planning on staying here for long anyway, I'm LEAVING!"
    15efe4y.jpg
    Angela overheard the conversation in the other room and was devastated
    2u7r5vc.jpg
    So Don left...
    ojh83d.jpg

Tell Me what you think and suggestions on what happens next and which household to play because I think I'll switch households next. Don't forget about Daniel and Kaylyn if you want me to play them! And which style of telling you what happens do you prefer? Me just telling you, or me telling it as a proper story?Thanks for reading! :)
    I love it! You should do one more chapter of this then maybe The Broke family?
    @Olivesplum06 Thanks :) I'm still thinking out a plot for the broke family because I keep changing my mind :tired_face: There's just no one Brandi can date :disappointed:
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Razing wrote: »
    @Olivesplum06 Thanks :) I'm still thinking out a plot for the broke family because I keep changing my mind :tired_face: There's just no one Brandi can date :disappointed:

Have you thought about Darren? They have pretty high chemistry every time they meet.
    I once had her marry Don. The story was, he was so smitten by her that he decided to change his ways, step-up and become a step-dad to her children.
    Lilith decided that she'd keep a diary since so much drama has happened
    142a6om.jpg
    But then, Mary-Sue decides to have her baby!
    2s01irb.jpg
    Everyone, meet baby Carl:
    5wcqcl.jpg
    He has brown eyes and black hair, I think he's going to look just like his mum
    Meanwhile, Daniel has bought a nice home, away from Mary-Sue, to start a new life with Kaylyn.
    2nbtxfk.jpg
    28s8u8y.jpg - It's a pre-made house but I edited it to make it look a little nicer.
    And they went straight to the bedroom
    212trhi.jpg
    Which led to this!
    21mar8o.jpg
    But it's alright because Daniel is planning on spending the rest of his life with her and Kaylyn is exited for the baby too!
    Getting back to Mary-Sue...
    She is getting pretty old and does NOT want another baby and to change the diapers and potty train and certainly NOT Don's baby!
    So she had a master plan to get rid of this baby... Noooo, she's not going to kill him (Evil people >.>)
    She rang Daniel and told him she had something serious to tell him.
    289vio6.jpg
    So he came and she told him that she had a baby and it was HIS! He believed her (Gullible) and offered to look after the baby for her as she already had 2 daughters to deal with and she said yes! Her plan worked!
    dr9ppx.jpg
    2vmyp6r.jpg

Still crazy! I think she's getting worse :worried:
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    I'm loving this juicy story! I can't wait to hear more!
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
    @ashleyrenee210 Thanks ;) I'm thinking of switching households to the Goth's or Caliente's (even though they're going to be connected in the end) to leave people guessing what's going to happen next for the Pleasant family
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    @Razing Whatever you do, I support it! I love seeing what people do with everyone in Pleasantview!
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
    In my Pleasantview I had Don invite Nina, Dina, Cassandra and Kaylynn to a public pool. He started flirting with some chick, you can guess what happened from there.. *slap slap slap*
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Update us soooon!
    @Olivesplum06 I'm about halfway through the Goth's story right now but I've had a bit of trouble with my computer and I've had relatives visiting so I've not had a lot of time to play :'( I'm currently cc shopping randomly because I'm not happy with Cassandra's makeover but I'll leave it for others to decide :p
    edited May 2015
    Now for the chapter we are based on on the Goths but I'll just show you my makeover of the Caliente's
    2coh7c7.jpg
    But back to the Goths.
    Cassandra knew about Don's relations with other women but thought he stopped when they got engaged. Obviously not! Her friend, Mary-Sue, told her that she had Don's child but not to tell anyone. Well, Cass went mad! She invited him over to tell him her feelings...
    2coh7c7.jpg
    Meanwhile Morts invited Dina
    2s9rtol.jpg
    "Happy 1/2 a year anniversary babe" he whispered into her ears
    "1/2 a year already? Wow!" she said trying to sound enthusiastic but in her mind she thought 'Why are we not married yet!?'
    Cass then got so fed up that she told him to go, so he went to Dina's house... Mortimer didn't realize :p
    2viia9y.jpg
    She went up to her dad's room and saw her mum's portrait and stood there. "Why..." she whispered. "Why did she go?" Where did she go?"
    35jayab.jpg
    She started thinking about her mum and what exactly happened... She decided to go into the other room to not wake her dad up.
    She wasn't happy with her looks. She looks like a teen so she went to the bathroom to change out her hair and went shopping for more... Youthful clothes:
    1ynziu.jpg
    2chlz5e.jpg
    She then felt angry. Angry that her dad has so quickly replaced her mum. "He will never replace mum!"
    So she stomped into her dad's room and woke him up and started arguing
    2lt1r21.jpg
    "Why are you dating that good-for-nothing woman!" She yelled,
    "So your a dating guru now?" Mortimer grumbled, rubbing his eyes,
    "You will never replace mum!" she hissed angrily
    "I'm not replacing her Darling, we just love each other." He replied calmly
    "Just why?" she moaned
    "Because I love her sweetie." He replied
    29wjyia.jpg
    "I'm sorry..." She mumbled
    "I just miss her so much."
    "We all do." He replied and he kissed her on the cheek.
    He strolled downstairs to make breakfast so Cassandra decided that she was going to find her mum and bring her back. She decides to start writing a diary to write down clues on how her mum disappeared.
    2gtsxh2.jpg
    Hope you enjoyed it so far :) I do have a bit more but TinyPic just decided to be annoying and change the pictures you have to answer them from to stop spam. (They've changed it to random letters and words and it's very confusing :( ) it makes uploading 10x slower than it already is :angry:
    Please give me your feedback and how to improve anything.