Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the builder Sims in River view Needs ? (The winners are)

1789101113...Next

Comments

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    @calmorezoo You are very welcome, I loved to help out and sponsor when I can!
    To all of the contestant, I loved all of the entries that's why I can't be a judge! all of you did a great job! Thank you for joining us! And Everyone have a super wonderful mothers day weekend! Hugs :-D <3
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @duyguugudur

Congratulations on your win! :) I must check out your lovely entry in detail!

And congrats to all the other winners ^-^

Also, duy, thank you so much for sharing your winnings with me, dear <3 xx
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited May 2015

@SandraKB , @oiswise 's list is the 3rd post on page 14.

Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Thank you @SandraKB and @calmorezoo! <3 I'm sorry if I sounded ungratefull. I was on my phone from bed already and tried to be quick, commenting doesn't really work like this. I now just dropped by cause I can't sleep (not because of this, this is normal to me ;D) and I couldn't leave without a proper reply for you.

You have given me too much already! :O Why is SandraKB still gifting me?

Weird that the Store doesn't let sale items to be gifted :/ I was unaware of that.

It took me 20 minutes to write this on phone :D I hope you sleep better than I do <3 Have I said it all now. I thanked calmorezoo on her Sudio :)
    Thank you @SandraKB and @calmorezoo! <3 I'm sorry if I sounded ungratefull. I was on my phone from bed already and tried to be quick, commenting doesn't really work like this. I now just dropped by cause I can't sleep (not because of this, this is normal to me ;D) and I couldn't leave without a proper reply for you.

You have given me too much already! :O Why is SandraKB still gifting me?

Weird that the Store doesn't let sale items to be gifted :/ I was unaware of that.

It took me 20 minutes to write this on phone :D I hope you sleep better than I do <3 Have I said it all now. I thanked calmorezoo on her Sudio :)

You still had 2300 pts left to get. good night and sweet dreams.
    okester wrote: »
    @SandraKB , @oiswise 's list is the 3rd post on page 14.

Thank you!

Thank You @SandraKB! :) I was surprised to see a Download button on Best of 2012 Compilation thanks to your greenhouse gifting! :smiley:

I'm now off to the woods hiking for the next day :)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @SandraKB and @Silvakristiina - the store will let you gift items on sale IF they are one of the top three so you can see them on the my pages without going into the WL itself. It will show you the sale price, but charge you the regular price. ;)
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    @SandraKB and @Silvakristiina - the store will let you gift items on sale IF they are one of the top three so you can see them on the my pages without going into the WL itself. It will show you the sale price, but charge you the regular price. ;)

Hmm, I wonder then if you can also gift them from the item page by typing in their name. I think I've noticed that before and then forgot about it, but it's definitely worth checking on now. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Teegers wrote: »
    ciane wrote: »

Hmm, I wonder then if you can also gift them from the item page by typing in their name. I think I've noticed that before and then forgot about it, but it's definitely worth checking on now. :)

But that way you have to be very careful you spell the name exactly right like with that extra i... or copy the name and paste it in, which is my preferred method.
    @Silvakristiina The Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair 188 SP was removed. I sent these items to you, Enjoy ! :-)
    Boeuf Gras Dining Chair-68 SimPoints
    Vase of Grace-19 SimPoints
    Fresh from the Garden Bouquet-26 SimPoints
    Blooming Garden-31 SimPoints
    Captain Brassbeard's Anchor-25 SimPoints
    Buccaneer's Bar-42 SimPoints
    Oh, Thank You sweet @SandraKB! :blush: