Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
THE VERY FIRST CATWALK SHOW!
Maureen's (Mosup) Man, Part 1
Maureen's Man, Part 2
Maureen's Man, Part 3, Is Myron Okay?

Update 1: 7-20-17 PHOTOBUCKET WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!! I am gradually re-uploading and posting these pics in honor of everyone who ever gifted me. :tongue:

Update 2: 10-4-2017 I deleted all my pics cause I thought they were 'safe' on Photobucket. So now I'm having to redownload, then reupload, then relink. :astonished:

Update 3: 10-11-17 I'm adding an index so I can find the stories I need once the pictures are re-uploaded. Quite the project!

===================================================================================

Unoriginal but it gets the point across! I vowed awhile ago to stop spamming up the DD thread so here I go venturing out on my own. I've been thanking people all over the place, double thanking some and missing some I think. So from now on my thanks will all be neat and tidy and in one place. :D

I stopped by this section to ask a question about Sunlit Tides a little while ago and I've been hooked ever since! Not only by the helpfulness of all the members but the incredible generous spirit. It's rare in this me first, dog eat dog world to find such a community of giving people and I thank each and every one of you for being a part of it!

I won't go back and thank everyone or we'd be here all day. So...

Thank you, @mothersuperior2, for the slack attack teen outfit! Joshua had a good day in school today and feels like a real cool kid thanks to your gift!

WdkWNrP.jpg

EDIT TO ADD: WARNING, WARNING! It is not advisable to drink coffee while reading this thread as it may get spewed all over your puter. There's some really funny people on here. If you choose to ignore this advice, proceed at your own risk. Your puter may suffer the sticky consequences. PS: This applies to orange juice, Coke, or whatever your sticky drink of choice may be. :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited October 2017
    Great big thank you to @WhimsicalWind for Le Cinema Plumbob and the Very Vicious Skirt! My sims won't sit down and watch the movie for very long but it sure is inspiring lots of make out sessions!

vJAT1K1.jpg

Jess loves her new punk skirt, which matches her punk attitude. :D

Ue8zsIr.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    @jbsquared2000 Thank you so much for the skirt and the bed! Paris is grateful for both. She's been sleeping on a little twin bed. Aaw, so much room now. :)

fLa3t1C.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    @AlphaFen Did you know subliminal messaging works on sims? My ambitious, workaholic sim actually went to work in her fruity bikini top. :D Her new hair looks stunning though. :kissing_heart: Thank you so much for the gifts. I won't insult you by calling you the 'g' word again.

h9HiagX.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    @mothersuperior2 Love this hair! I didn't know you could gift things that weren't on the wishlist, I will have to explore this later. :D At least I don't think it was on my wishlist. I don't remember it. Anyway, thank you so much!! :heart:

LAtuSpE.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @trithone Wow, five items!! That was the most amazing giftbomb! It was so much fun to get gift, after gift, after gift, and so on!! :D Those are my two favorite sets, Stanke and Bahaus. Thanks so much for getting me closer to completing them. :kissing:

I did a quick pic but it didn't do the set justice. I need to recolor. So later when I have more time. :D
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @ZeeGee Didn't get a notification about your first pic, but noticed it when I got the second, strange ... Still, never mind that, I like the pics and am glad you like the gifts. :) The hair is the oft-mentioned Braids and Pigtails! :# I make it a minor mission to gift this hairdo, and Kevin's undergarments whenever I see them on a wishlist, (or at random) if I have a few spare points! o:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Well thank you, @mothersuperior2! I've just seen the chatter about this hair on DD. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with the forums due to OE and simming. :D Anyway, I'm sorry you thought I was ungrateful for that first gift for a brief period! Maybe I should thank people on their Sims 3 store pages too just to make sure.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @ZeeGee No worries, I didn't think you were ungrateful at all - I get the pleasure from being able to gift so any thanks I receive are always a bonus o:) Naturally, it's very nice to get them though! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Big thank you to @PsychoChick966 for the two Stancke Collection items. :D
    'Gasp! Whuff, whuff, whuff, whuff....' That's me breathing into a paper bag trying to catch my breath after seeing my latest two gifts!! Thank you so much @WhimsicalWind and @NagyGina for the Olympian Physique venue AND Hidden Springs world! Yay!! I'm so looking forward to exploring both. And I will check out the Gift of Creation game when OE slows down. Lots of company right now, the good kind, but keeps you busy. Pictures to follow!
    edited October 2017
    I've been inspired by a gifter message to keep up my picture thanks! So here are the Collectionne Stanke items from @trithone, thanks again :) I really love these. I'm going to have a difficult time not using them in every house.

pzb4XCL.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    love thank you threads with pictures... that be incame or fun thank you pictures....

living room looks great.... is that in a house you build
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I've been inspired by a gifter message to keep up my picture thanks! So here are the Collectionne Stanke items from @trithone, thanks again :) I really love these. I'm going to have a difficult time not using them in every house.

So glad you like them!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

@anettesb That's the home at 14 Sierra Tango Street in Sunset Valley though there's not a lot left of the original. I've completely redone it for a family of 5! :D
    @anettesb That's the home at 14 Sierra Tango Street in Sunset Valley though there's not a lot left of the original. I've completely redone it for a family of 5! :D

Ah a you going to share it, I like rebuilds, they interesting.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    I didn't realize we could share rebuilds! Sure, I'll share it when I get home. :D I've built some of my own homes but I'm not real good at roofs yet so right now rebuilds are easier for me. @Karritz posted a link to a roof tutorial I'm going to do when I get time.
    edited June 2015
    I didn't realize we could share rebuilds! Sure, I'll share it when I get home. :D I've built some of my own homes but I'm not real good at roofs yet so right now rebuilds are easier for me. @Karritz posted a link to a roof tutorial I'm going to do when I get time.

as long as it is an EA home thats fine... and you could just writ in the decription it is a rebuild/renovation/edited lot.... ofcourse not doing it with other simmers lots... but EA is fair game... I have a few in my studio

edit you might want to look at some of the zooU courses, there you can learn a lot about building in sims
    Zoo U, yes! That was what Karritz linked to. How do you feel about CC? I do have some CC patterns and kids stuff in that house. If you don't like CC I can remove it before I upload.
    Zoo U, yes! That was what Karritz linked to. How do you feel about CC? I do have some CC patterns and kids stuff in that house. If you don't like CC I can remove it before I upload.

I don't use CC any more, nor cap.
    you don't ahve to do that for me ... nor uploade for my sake, just thought it be nice to share it (and that living room is very nice)
    you could uploade with cc and cap and just say it is there, but there might be more wanting to downloade with out cc and cap... I'm not sure.
    I know there are some who don't like it and I understand. I've crashed my game with it before. I use very little now. I have a no CC game. I'll upload from there. :D
    edited October 2017
    More picture thanks! @cristill13 for the lamp and @HBSIMSTER for the mystery box!

rAFBFw7.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Thanks go to @muminek85 for the Everybody Vauntz office chair and the Simetry seater, which is a really cool barstool!

DKjlG1E.jpg

bUkiS95.jpg

EDIT: yes, I know the upper cabinets being all the same look stupid but there's not a matching one with doors! Or if there is I don't have it yet. :D
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @anettesb I tried the house without the cc and it is completely borked without my cc doors and arches.

I have a set of doors, windows and arches that are simple, come in one or two slots so you don't have to place them against a wall if there's only two slots, and you can recolor the hardware to chrome or bronze or whatever you want. Does anyone know if any of the doors in the store are like that? Yeah, I'm .... let's call it type A, hehe. I can't have unmatching hardware all over my houses. Nooo, uh uh, no way. :hushed:
    @anettesb I tried the house without the cc and it is completely borked without my cc doors and arches.

I have a set of doors, windows and arches that are simple, come in one or two slots so you don't have to place them against a wall if there's only two slots, and you can recolor the hardware to chrome or bronze or whatever you want. Does anyone know if any of the doors in the store are like that? Yeah, I'm .... let's call it type A, hehe. I can't have unmatching hardware all over my houses. Nooo, uh uh, no way. :hushed:

sdon't worry about it, I just enjoy the pictures.

I don't know about any door sets like that... I want it to match also

• muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    Awesome pictures @ZeeGee. This is why I enjoy the create a pattern tool. Even the laptop matches. :mrgreen:
    :no_mouth:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top