March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Izabelli wrote: »
    Thank you anettesb and 123321ab for the gifts! I love them so much! Updated my list! :)

your welcome

lucky I got something from the list
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    The wonderful thing about @Teegers
    Is @Teegers are wonderful things!

@Teegers gift bomb bounced my top 5 list clean, so I made a new one. :heart:

My top 5 list has been updated HERE.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    LOL @VGryphon, that used to be my theme song in college. I've always loved Tigger and I was quite a bit bouncier then. :grin:
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been so busy with puppy potty-training, that this is the first opportunity that I've had to get on the forum for more than a few minutes straight. And I realized that my Top 5 was really, really out of date! So, I've updated it HERE.

I hope everyone has been having lots of green download buttons and happy Sims! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Updated my list, thank you @KittyKat8103 and @jbsquared2000 for the gifts, sorry it took a while to thank you :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @Sweet2 :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you so much for the gifts @Teegers :smiley:<3

Updated my list!
    Hi Everyone,
    In my never ending attempts to stay one step ahead of the Daily Deal, I've updated my Top 5 HERE. Working on the Futureshock Living set, in preparation for the March 2011 Compilation.

Thank you so much for all of your help! :smiley:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    I was able to wake up in the middle of the night :astonished: to get Homecoming, so that cleared out my top 5! I've updated it with my remaining wishlist items. Some of them come up on the DD. I don't know if giving while on the DD uses the discounted price, but I've put the month they come up on just in case. :)
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Gouka sadly you can't gift DD... either it wont let you at all or it let you but charge full price
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you @gnlovew for the Pedro Estate Arch 1.

Thank you @rosehrtgirl for the Pedro Estae Window.

With these two gifts, I will be able to get the Hacienda Luxury set for free in a couple weeks.

My top 5 list has been updated here.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    Thank you so much, @gnlovew, for lamps and clock. I can't wait to add them to my game!
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
    edited May 2015
    Thanks to @friendsfan36 for the 3 gifts that completed the Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) set!

XmKUks3.jpg
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Thanks to @friendsfan36 for the 3 gifts that completed the Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) set!

your welcome.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have edited my wishlist. You can find that here
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    My top five wishes have been updated! My wishlist itself can be found here.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Many thanks to @blacksheba1973 for the lingerie gift bomb. My soon to be married sims will no doubt enjoy the outfits.

Redone top 5 list is ready HERE.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    I wanted to send a huge thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ, @scillakees, @gnlovew, and @Reachsims for helping me on my Futureshock Living set! You guys rock!! :smiley:

• GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @Gouka sadly you can't gift DD... either it wont let you at all or it let you but charge full price

Aaah Thanks for letting me know, @anettesb. I'll update my post since the info isn't relevant and might be misleading.
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    Thank you @scillakees for the gifts of the 3 Luxe Loungewear items!

My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my post!

Thank you scillakees!
    Happy simming and thanks if you gift me :smiley:

Thank you @Corndogmistress for the gifts! Thanks @blacksheba1973, @scillakees, and yourself, I will get the Luxe Loungewear when I pick up the Men's Pajama Top when it goes on sale with the Daily Deal this weekend!

My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Thank you @anettesb for the wall hooks. My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Finally got around to updating my post. It's here. Thank you! XD
    I have updated my top five wishes. You can find my actual wishlist here.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥