Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited May 2015
    thanks didn't know how to become a member just need to post a bunch more lol :)
    Yup, you just need 14 more posts (at least 30) and you'll become a full member.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Updated my list.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)
    Thank you goes out to @Aaronsims for the Shire Gate and Rock Steady Fence. These should get me the download button for the Brunch at the Old Mill set tomorrow night. I also want to thank you for the Athena's Olive Tree gift. I'll hopefully be able to get the set while it is on sale this week.

My list has been updated here.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the capacitor cabinet! My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Written NoteWritten Note Posts: 6 New Member
    I've updated!
    Thank you @scillakees for the gifts of the 4 Future Shock Kitchen items and the sofa from the Muse Luxury set, thus clearing out my top 5 list.

XmKUks3.jpg
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    It appears that my list is out of date. We can't have that. UPDATED here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13304026/#Comment_13304026
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you so much for the cute gifts @scillakees! My Sim kids' rooms will look amazing :)

Updated my list!
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you @123321ab for the gift! :)

Updated my list
    edited May 2015
    Thank you @NyssaLee for the gift bomb last night when I was dragged to a movie (Tomorrowland) last night. You not only cleared out my top 5 list, but also my top 15 list. :heart: I have no words to fully express my thanks.

Then, today after getting called away to loan one of my friends my old computer's motherboard, @KittyKat8103 took out 4 items that I was going to put on my top 5. People are getting so efficient that they are anticipating what I'm going to list next. I'd be concerned about stalking if you all were not so friendly. :smile:

Post edited by VGryphon on
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Thank you @Breazona for the Bearly on Time Clock! My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    My list has been updated since I was nominated on the Squeaky Clean Wishlist (since I cannot link things yet, my post is on page 464).
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    My list has been updated since I was nominated on the Squeaky Clean Wishlist (since I cannot link things yet, my post is on page 464).

Welcome to the gifting forum. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I have updated my top 5
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ablueidgirl2Ablueidgirl2 Posts: 444 Member
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by Ablueidgirl2 on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Ablueidgirl2
    have you seen @NagyGina 's creation game? that might help you get 1 of the 2 if not both.
    also cleaning up the list would make you posible to nominat in my game, and put you in line for a few small (and maybe big) gifts over there...
    good luck on the adds
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳

that was a lucky hit... so happy you got some of your top 5

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you @izaap for the cute outfit! It also helps me toward the Quaint Cottage set.

XmKUks3.jpg
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2015
    I have edited my wishlist to include a link to my wishlist and some less expensive items. ☻ You can find that here
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Thank you @WhimsicalWind for the reception chair. This will trip the Live, Laugh, Love! set on June 24, so your gift was even greater than expected.

XmKUks3.jpg
  • creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    Updated my post!
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my post!

Happy simming!!! :smiley:

• CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    edited May 2015
    This is such a neat idea! People really are generous with their Sim points, aren't they? Hopefully, when I accrue enough from ads, I can be too!

Anyway...right now, I'm mainly focused on items for kids because of my 1,000 Baby/Legacy Challenge. So I'm looking to own all kid hairstyles and fashions. Fortunately, they tend to be cheap, so I'll be able to buy almost all of them on my own, but putting a few up here shouldn't hurt either.

1) Street Couture Set - Kids and Teens - I usually try to split everything on my list into separate items, but since this pack is so cheap, I didn't think that it was worth it. This is the absolute best set of clothing for kids/teens I've seen on the store yet; with some color tweaks, all of the available styles will look fantastic. And those adorable hairs!

2) Dad's Old Sweater - Because my lack of male clothing is astounding.

3) Bubblegum Stockings - Because they're darling.

4) Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop - Just really neat!

5) Milkin' It Corral - I just really like the farm stuff.

The link to my full wishlist can be found in my sig.
    Post edited by CreamierThanMami on
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
    to make it esier for gifters try to keep your wish lists clean.... so there is no risk of double gifting using your wish list
    So what is a Squeaky clean wish list?
    A clean wish list have no doubles on it, that means you don’t have both the set, the sub-set the compilation set and the single item on your list! It means any item will only be on your list 1 time, in any form.
    It also means that you, to be fair, don’t have a set on your list, if you own a single item allready, just put alle the single items on the list, and before you know it theres a chance you can get the set for free with complete a set
    A wish list that isn’t clean is what I call messy.

Why is it so important to keep it clean?
    Put simply to avoid double purchase, and the hazel with customer support to, maybe get the points back (that is hardly ever possible)
    “many people think they are helping gifters by having the choice of single item, subset, comp set all on their wl's, so that if someone can't afford the big set, it gives them the option to buy a smaller one or parts of. But they all need to know that this only confuses gifters due to EA not setting things up right. I mean it should be set up so that if you choose 1 thing the other can't be added, or if one is gifted they other can't be, but EA is greedy and doesn't care, therefore gifters shy away from these double wl's. I mean I have seen dozens with both versions of sunlit tides on their wl's, and this is simply unexceptable ”
    Quote TnT_Terry
  • IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    Thank you anettesb and 123321ab for the gifts! I love them so much! Updated my list! :)