Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 C - NEW: My cat Felix (cute video)

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    MEOW! (better than an old "bump")
    2138_zpse6d58915.jpg
    1486_zps1926a2d1.jpg
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    edited November 2015
    This is Spritz. I call him my big beauty. :smiley:
    He taught me to never become distracted when changing the bed linens lol!

Spritz025_zps2545fbf7.jpg

Edit to add: Sadly, my beautiful boy died unexpectedly the morning of Oct.30th. One minutes he was fine, the next he was dead. We think he suffered a massive stroke, but he was gone so quickly there wasn't any prolonged suffering, for which I am thankful. I am devastated. He was my best friend for over 13 years. :(

RIP my love.
    Post edited by Wildley Curious on
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    @5782341b77vl The MEOW bump is too cute :heart_eyes:
    @GrayLady2010 Your Spritz is adorable <3 And he looks so smart! Thanks for sharing.
    chealsycat wrote: »
    @5782341b77vl The MEOW bump is too cute :heart_eyes:
    @GrayLady2010 Your Spritz is adorable <3 And he looks so smart! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. Love the thread! :)
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    @chealsycat what beautiful blue room! <3 And the cats are cute too!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    This is my mom's cat Willa. Willa was born in 2009 in Virginia. She and her brother Weston were found wandering on a dirt road when they were rescued. Mom got Willa and brought her home in August of 2009.
    Willa8-09003_zps116fb9e4.jpg
    My younger sister picks Willa up.
    Willa8-09011_zpse71382f7.jpg
    The little bowl says it all. "Spoiled" - She gets pate twice a day, everyday. Truth be known, her lower jaw is messed up, and the bottom left canine tooth is exposed. The spot on back of her left ear is actually her third ear. You can also see how the left ear is also mis-shapened because of it. Willa also has only her right eye. I can't help but wonder about Willa's messed up jaw and no left eye. It's unknown if she was born that way, or if she was kicked in the face before being rescued. My mom has accused me of "stealing" Willa, since she's become more affectionate to me instead of her.
    Willa8-09021_zps79253cf3.jpg
    MEOW!
    WillaampWeston_zps3424f960.jpg
    The ONLY picture of Weston.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    @5782341b77vl Your mum and you are very kind. And Willa and Weston are really cute <3

My dear friends :)
    I have to leave the forums for a couple of months. I'll be back by the middle of April and I hope to see you all then.
    HAPPY SIMMING EVERYONE!
    And
    4gs5dohrw1yi.png
    img_1011.gif
  • Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    Grabbing a pic of my kitty off my twitter...

Here he is during Xmas time (2014 Christmas)...
    B35__HMCEAEj1uL.jpg

For some reason, it won't let me post my other pic (him sleeping with his tongue sticking out, omg it's adorable!!) but you can find it on my twitter ('midashgal') if you're really desperate to see him sleeping with his tongue out, it's my twitter cover pic. Does anyone know how to get it? When I right-click on the cover image, it doesn't recognize it as an image!
    thedoctor.gif
    Hi everyone :)
    k6Z7FJu3UtM.jpg

@Alpal425 Thanks for joining the cat lovers' club, Ally D83DDE38.png
    Love your kitty pretending a Christmas present D83DDE39.png
    It's a pity you can't post his other picture :( Btw, what's his name?
  • Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    Hi everyone, this is not my cat but I think she is cute. Wishing everyone here a wonderful weekend. Be safe and Happy.

Trying-to-understand.jpg

bears.gif
    edited May 2015
    Hi everyone :)
    k6Z7FJu3UtM.jpg

@Alpal425 Thanks for joining the cat lovers' club, Ally D83DDE38.png
    Love your kitty pretending a Christmas present D83DDE39.png
    It's a pity you can't post his other picture :( Btw, what's his name?

His name? Boo-Boo (it sounds stupid but) because he's constantly jumping off great heights (like 15 feet!!!) and getting himself hurt, and because it's like 'Boo', and he was born on Halloween + he's a black cat. :blush:
    thedoctor.gif
    Finally got some more of my cats.
    AWwbFbW.jpg
    220P6Ob.jpg
    cntGKF6.jpg
    AL6VCvH.jpg
    JVWk2oM.jpg
    The last photo, Boo-Boo as a kitten...
    ZH8rOCo.jpg
    thedoctor.gif
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Ooh, fellow cat lovers. Cute pictures! I have a cat called Suzie who's stunning and my little baby, she's about two years now and she's just been spayed after having two litters (She often escaped before she could be treated and we didn't want her to have any more as it can shorten their life span!) I have tons of pictures of her from a kitten and her little ones before they went off to their own homes! Once I'm a member I'll definitely be coming back and sharing some of them!
    @Dec3338 This kitty is adorable <3
    @Alpal425 Oh! I really LOVE Boo-Boo (cute name, btw) <3 The photos are great! And who is this kitty? Is he/she yours as well?
    Alpal425 wrote: »
    ...AL6VCvH.jpg
    ...[/img]
    @Rumpelstiltskin Welcome to our club! We'll be waiting for your photos :)

I've been busy gardening now. My cat Chelsea is working like a bee as well 115.gif
    znm8dlwn1qtr.jpg
    And my cat Max is supervising my hubbie's work :D
    2u5c7e97mhk9.jpg

• RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    the cats omg they're so pretty <3 I used to own a black one but she died years ago since then I haven't owned another :( cried for days lol

FYZwH7A.jpg
    sOr7CSq.png
    @Alpal425 Oh! I really LOVE Boo-Boo (cute name, btw) <3 The photos are great! And who is this kitty? Is he/she yours as well?
    Alpal425 wrote: »
    ...AL6VCvH.jpg
    ...[/img]
    [/quote]

Prepare for a long post...
    Yea, I like him too. :( That's Darkstorm, Destroyer of Worlds, Conqurer of a Thousand Sons and Heir to the Midashguy Empire. Well, that's his nickname, his real name took up a whole paragraph. His really short nickname is Darkstorm. He's my brother's cat, and he died a year ago. I have like 10 photos and that's about it, but he's adorable. He practically looks exactly like his mother, but he had longer fur and a more defined white chest. Once I get back to my house in about 2 months and see my family, I'll take a few pics of Darkstorm's mother AND Boo-Boo's grandmother. Yea, Darkstorm is Boo-Boo's uncle, long and complicated story (we had like, 10 cats as mostly outdoor cats at our old house, and we took as many as we could to our new one, which wasn't a lot since it was a 3 thousand miles drive).

We had Darkstorm, Boo-Boo, Skinny Black One (yea, we don't really have a true name for him yet, so we just call him 'Skinny Black One' to tell him apart from Boo-Boo, the long haired black cat), Fedora (actually a boy), Clueless (another momma cat, Skinny Black One's mom) and Useless (Darkstorm's mom and Boo-Boo's grandmother). You're probably thinking 'animal abuse!' or something when I said Clueless and Useless. Let's just get something straight, haha. Useless is... Useless! My dad named her. She just sleeps most of the day, and despite her name, is an excellent hunter and catches rats and things, so let's just say we don't really need an exterminator. She got rid of the rats that lived in the woods next to our hours within 3 days, haha. She'll just walk inside the house, look at you if you're in a chair, and within a split second, she'll be on you purring. Whether you're eating, watching TV, reading a book-anything really, she'll do as she pleases. I can't wait to show you her! And Clueless, is a cat that went missing and we could never find. She was a skinny black cat, and mother to Skinny Black One. She was sweet but... Clueless. A very dumb cat, no offence kitty. For one, she gave birth to kittens in a water-filled bucket and only two survived by the time we found them (Skinny Black One & Fedora), and everything she did was, well, stupid. She just went missing one day and we couldn't find her. And Darkstorm, poor, poor Darkstorm. His other picture, the best quality one I think I have, is him in that box. Whenever I made the bed and ripped the sheets off, he would find 'the hole' that's like against the wall (you know, the space between the wall and the bed frame), and flop down in it. I should find a picture of it once I go back to my family's house, it's hilarious! But he always did that. And... well, we never knew what happened with him. One day we just found him dead, about 10 feet away from the road. He looked peaceful, he wasn't bleeding or anything. He had a leaf in his mouth, a maple leaf, but we couldn't figure out why. He didn't have any broken bones or anything either.

Now you're probably thinking, "Why don't you get your cats neutered/sprayed?!". Well, for one, most of these cats started off as strays and drop-offs that sort of adopted us. Some of them where timid, so they more or less just hung out on our porch, didn't like to be picked up, and we fed them, like Clueless. We found out Clueless was pregnant, and there came the bucket story. The cats are very friendly actually, just hate and I mean hate to be picked up. Boo-Boo, Darkstorm and Useless were our indoor cats. Useless is actually getting sprayed this week, Boo-Boo will be neutered next week, and Darkstorm's... well, you know.

Darkstorm and Useless (mom & son) are both really sweet & mellow cats. Heck, my brother would pick up Darkstorm (now he does it with Useless) and wrap him around his neck like a scarf and lightly hold his paws, and Darkstorm wouldn't move. HE LIKED IT! He'd stare at us and I swear he was smiling. Now he does that with Useless. They come up to you, sit down on top of you and PURR.

I got to go. Sending more pics soon. :)
    thedoctor.gif
    @Rivers Welcome to the cat lovers' club!
    Love the kitty in the box :)
    It's a pity that your cat died :(

@Alpal425 Thank you for your story. It's wonderful. Sorry for Darkstorm - he was awesome. Maybe he was stung by a snake?
    Waiting for more pictures and stories about your cats :)
    We have 6 cats now. And there have been even more. I'm rather old but cats don't live so long. That is why I have some very sad stories about my cats.

I'd like to tell you about my beloved kitties – two brothers Tigra and Seriy, who died last May.
    They were born on January 30 2013. In fact there were 4 kittens, but we managed to find good masters for 2 of them. The other two stayed with us. We called one brother “Tigra” as he was striped and bouncy. The other got the name “Seriy” – “Grey” in English – for his smoky grey fur coat.
    IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG

They had caring parents: their mother Delphi and father Max would lick them thoroughly and were ready to protect them from any danger.
    They were real disasters, chasing each other all over the place and dropping everything from the shelves. When we called all the cats for dinner, the two brothers were running side by side - always the first. We called them “mafia”. Serii would push the other cat’s head with his paw, whereas Tigra was pulling the bowl to himself. None of the cats was able to eat before them.

It began last February (2014). Max got ill. But the vets in our town are terrible. They insisted Max was allergic. Meanwhile he was getting worse and worse. He became skin and bones and was lying like a rag, refusing to eat or drink. Some of the other cats got "allergic" too.
    Fortunately we were given the address of good vets in the neighbor town and hurried there. Max was got immediately on an IV drip; the others were given several injections. Max got much better after the second drip and now he's fat and happy again.

But Seriy, who also seemed to be recovering, suddenly got worse. And the nightmare began: time of struggle, hope and despair. We took Seriy to the vet for drips almost every day (I can make injections, but not drips). Seriy was having high temperature. Max and Tigra were licking his head.
    Fighting for Seriy, we didn’t notice when Tigra got ill too. Now they were lying side by side with IV needles taped into their veins. But nothing helped.

We managed to bring them to our remote country house – they had always loved walking there. It was too late for Tigra – he tried to hide somewhere. But Seriy seemed to feel much better: his head wasn’t as hot as before, he was lying on the grass enjoying the sun and letting me stroke his belly. He was even purring. At home he went to his bowl and tried to eat. I was happy, hoping for the miracle.

I was wrong. In the morning we were woken up by desperate Tigra’s shriek. I ran to him while hubby hurried to the kitchen to prepare a syringe. I was stroking poor kitty’s head and crying and he was just sobbing like a little child. When hubby returned with the syringe, Tigra was already dead.

All our cats looked scared. Seriy refused to eat or drink. He didn’t get up any more. In the evening, after the injection, he sobbed twice and died in my hands. I was sitting, stroking him and refusing to believe in his death.
    Max and Delphi were searching our flat, mewing. They didn’t understand why their babies were not here anymore.
    Neither did I.

In this video you can see how cute they were
    https://youtu.be/KuVwxJ1FhuY
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I am back, I have tons of pictures saved of my baby, and her babies, so I'll post some of them now. That's so sad, too sad for me @chealsycat

Here's a picture of my cat, Suzie, when we first brought her home - She was tiny, she still is tiny today, just naturally a very small cat.
    2079-11-28%2003.18.37_zpsyrz3nqpk.jpg

Me holding her, I was 15 at the time! (17 now)
    2079-11-28%2002.04.32_zpswwokqe3l.jpg

She had her first litter when she was about 1 year old (perfectly safe, don't worry!) One was a full ginger so he was quite rare and sold for a lot, and his brother was black and white, they were both so cute and playful, I still miss them and wonder what they're like now! The couple that bought them were lovely and I imagine they have great lives now! They went together though, which I'm glad about, because I would have hated to have them go alone!
    10893573_1513942455560417_1828555253_n_zps1neti66u.jpg
    10893914_1513909985563664_2000949461_n_zpsmfcbe1vm.jpg

She had her second (and last) litter about 2-3 months ago (she's been spayed recently as any more litters would reduce her life span)
    There were four in this litter, they were all so gorgeous and went to lovely homes. We always make sure the owners are loving and kind because I end up having such a love for the kittens having spent the 8 weeks with them and looking after them - It would haunt me to think I was giving them to cruel people!

He was super lazy, always asleep, you could even carry him around and he'd be k/o'd!
    IMG_3600_zpsmutjxzgy.jpg

The most photogenic cat I think, she was stunning and very sweet and needy!
    IMG_3599_zpst7towgml.jpg

You can see my shoulder in this xD The black & white girl was the apple of my eye, I seriously loved her so much, maybe because she escaped the pen and had quite a high fall, it was very lucky that she didn't break anything, but after that I really bonded from caring for her and keeping an eye on her at every moment.
    IMG_3592_zpsqjjluofx.jpg

and lastly the beautiful tabby, we know who his cat papa is haha, Suzie and his daddy are very close still actually (which is really weird!) we thought he'd scarper once she was spayed, but he still comes over nearly everyday and waits for her, and they touch noses and venture the neighborhood together - It's like lady and the tramp, as he's a stray, but he's really sweet and gentle. He's got a very good coat for a stray as well, so we don't think he carries any infections, a lot of the neighborhood care for him too.
    This one was so playful, he was the largest as well - Big for a kitten! He's asleep on my lap here, a very lazy boy.
    IMG_3657_zpsp4ci93eh.jpg

Sorry for the super long post, so many kittens to present to you, haha.

• Rose12335Rose12335 Posts: 45 Member
    Here's my kitty~

10168181_595573313871169_1091795523_n.jpg?oh=41e2b8522f3d8d84c43732ed357081e2&oe=560CCCA4
    This is Smokes. My husband calls him "his" cat, but Smokes and I know better. :wink::mrgreen:

IMG_20121223_150036_zpsicuuslnm.jpg
    edited June 2015
    @GrayLady2010 Smokes looks so wise. He definitely knows ;)

Thank you! :) And my avi? That's his sister Princess. Weird thing is her under coat is the same color as his outer coat. Them genes lol!