Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins again!

I keep having twins again 4 different households and I have twins with each. I have to pick the sim that may have the most potential and delete the other lol
My Top Picks for an EP:
University
Seasons
Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)

Comments

• Options
    kurisubrkurisubr Posts: 6 New Member
    I was having this too! I isolated the problem down to a mod I had, but once I removed it the problem was fixed.
  • Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    I don't have any mods except one for my coffee pot. It gives more energy.
  • Options
    kurisubrkurisubr Posts: 6 New Member
    > @pageybear said:
    > I don't have any mods except one for my coffee pot. It gives more energy.

Unsure, sorry. I was just giving advice on what I did :)
  • Options
    feloo7feloo7 Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2015
    First, do you have the "fertile"aspiration purchased for your Sim? Also, this has helped me; if i have a baby at the hospital, I have noticed that I will only have one baby at a time (thus far), that it, if i join them while they go to the hospital. If i have the babies at home, i tend to have multiples when i have purchased the fertile aspiration reward. Hope this works for you too.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited May 2015
    So, @Jordojord you play rotationally? That may be causing this. I read in another thread (about not having twins ;)) that whenever you leave a household, with a pregnant Sim, to play with another household, that Sim will give birth to twins while you're away. Not sure if that's the case for everyone, but it's something I remembered.
    This is the link:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13626733/#Comment_13626733
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    edited May 2015
    kurisubr wrote: »
    > @pageybear said:
    > I don't have any mods except one for my coffee pot. It gives more energy.

Unsure, sorry. I was just giving advice on what I did :)

I don't think i completed my post but what I wanted to say was I don't have any mods except the coffee pot and lately it seems like my sims are pumping out twins. In my family tree there is 4 sets so far in 3 generations.

One of my sims actually had back to back b/g twins. Just seems like more to me. :D
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    > @MDianaSanders said:
    > So, Jordojord you play rotationally? That may be causing this. I read in another thread (about not having twins ;)) that whenever you leave a household, with a pregnant Sim, to play with another household, that Sim will give birth to twins while you're away. Not sure if that's the case for everyone, but it's something I remembered.

This is what I do! I always leave them alone lol you're so right
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)