Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fountain of Bacon

Does anyone else think the chocolate in the chocolate fountain favors bacon?

For those of you who purchased the SP, does the chocolate fountain actually look like a chocolate fountain in the game? I'm thinking about purchasing the SP but from all of the photos I see the fountain chocolate looks like bacon. It looks like a bacon fountain. :p I'll probably get it anyway but I'm just curious.

Comments

• IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    It's a chocolate fountain, just with odd textures. Someone else mentioned it. Not exactly the most effective way of sharing a concern (English might not be their first language) but you aren't the only person to notice.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/834671/chaclote-fountain-texture#latest
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I have the same feeling with you.
    So I decide not to buy this SP in this time.
  • carollsimcarollsim Posts: 238 Member
    mmmmmmmm bacon...
    IMG_6942_zpsdeuypb14.jpg
    Mr Basil and Ms Ivy now on facebook
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    I definitely like the look of the fruit punch MUCH MORE than the chocolate, the strawberries look awesome but the chocolate fountain looks odd
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Did you know the stuff in the fountain never spoils. Or is this a bug. It's been flowing since the stuff pack came out. (I have played just over one Sim week) No Sim has ever used it unless I put the action in their cue. I have had several parties and not one single Sim has ever used the fountain or the buffet table. The food on the buffet tables spoils really fast. It is all very disappointing!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Did someone say Bacon? Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Got to have that Bacon! :D
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    mmmmm.....chocolate covered bacon!
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    lol it does look kind of like uncooked bacon :p

106hksn.jpg
  • CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    Yeah, the chocolate is very odd looking.
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I wonder if someone researched the image before they came up with this animation? The chocolate should look more like a solid surface without spaces that maybe moves or shimmers slightly. I think there is a water fountain emitter with that animation, but maybe they couldn't convert it or they did and this is how it ended up, tehe. I think the chocolate in that one has gone bad lol. Either that or someone tossed in some gummy worms.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I think the strawberries are odd they look like a cupcake and if you add the chocolate its a spot of brown cupcake not a strawberry.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    In a still photo, you might get that impression. But in live game, flowing, it doesn't look like bacon at all.
  • Hyena_CookiesHyena_Cookies Posts: 478 Member
    Bacon? I thought it was blood.

dfe_zpse82a213a.jpg
    My Simblr | Cookie. Rotational-Player. Needs more lifestyle traits. | Can we please get Adventurous & Eco-Friendly traits?
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    lol it does look kind of like uncooked bacon :p

106hksn.jpg

What o.O I've never seen a chocolate fountain look like that o.O
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I would totally love a bacon fountain... *drool*
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    edited June 2015
    th?&id=JN.IcGlqEgvTbkGtQFxfcPEaw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

That is all.