Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need a Stuff pack for household appliances

Comments

• peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    Sounds good to me. Let's add a few more:
    • Built-in microwave
    • Wall-mounted oven
    • Counter-based cooktop (not a cooktop/oven combo)
    • Slow-cooker

I have to agree with these the stove oven and microwave are things i would really like to see...something completely different and new for the sims 4 ive always wanted the microwave in the cabinets not on the already overcrowded counters. The oven would just be nice but would definetly require new animations i miss the one time we had a cooktop only and im not sure how they would do a slowcooker but it would be cool if they had something that a sim could set before work and dishout for dinner.
    magooo63 wrote: »
    I remember in The Sims 2 or 3, can't remember which, when you could cut your hedges in the yard and rake leaves. That was pretty cool. Wouldn't it be awesome if they created lawnmowers, push and sitdowns to mow our lawns?

That was sims 2 and the raking came with sims 2 seasons i was dissappointed when the sims 3 didnt have hedge growth
  • DockIeeDockIee Posts: 23 Member
    > @magooo63 said:
    > I remember in The Sims 2 or 3, can't remember which, when you could cut your hedges in the yard and rake leaves. That was pretty cool. Wouldn't it be awesome if they created lawnmowers, push and sitdowns to mow our lawns?

I can just imagine if those were added in The Sims 3. You'd suddenly see a grumpy old man riding his lawnmower in the middle of town waving his fist in the air and shouting at people.
    I'd love to see this happen in Sims 4 too! Not the grumpy old man thing but the lawnmowers.
  • prelec93prelec93 Posts: 82 Member
    Lawnmowers and vacumes *-* I never even thought of those in the game but now that I've imagined my sims doing chores like that I SOOOO need those! And aprons <3 :3 :3
    Creator of TheSimsTV, a fictional broadcasting channel specializing in shows and movies created with The Sims 4.
    2358.jpeg?1450276056135
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook for more info!
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    cutting the grass and vacuums were never in The Sims PC or console versions. It was featured in The Sims 2 for the Nintendo DS, to clean up the hotel but never mowing the lawn. That would be a first for the series, like how TS4 GTW introduced the police station and jail. (even if it was a linear repetitive rail road career even though we told Maxis no they told us to suck it)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Agreed! And I'm not sure if someone else said this already, but I would love counter-top stoves and those tall, multiple ovens. Oh and stackable washer/dryers would be nice to have too.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Love the ideas here. Along with the appliances and their new gameplay, more kitchen decor and house decor in general!
    Hmmm well after sleeping on it i think we could do with a Game pack for chefs. meaning real restaurants new recipes and a world that comes with the base game bar/lounge (not nightclub it wouldn't work as well) restaurants and maybe a market to buy fresh food for cooking, it would also have new industrial and residential kitchen and dining items....new plants to go with the recipes.
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I would buy it! I miss my trash compactors and dishwashers the most.
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    tashhart wrote: »
    who agrees
    *Dishwashers
    *Vacumes
    *Washing machines
    *6 hob cooker (industrial)
    *dryer
    *FRYER
    Please feel free to keep adding :)

Yes yes and yes! I hope they can throw in some bunk beds I would be excited! And a hammock!
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Clothes line, an washing basket, pantry, cleaning brooms, lawnmower, pool sweeper/broom, too many more too list. The older stuff would be cool for people that like to do historical challenges or legacies with sims.

Also if they were going to make a family expansion I'd like to see the butler come back, a system where the lawn will grow (if it is possible), repairman (have this also be a career), having a sim get an injured moodlet if an appliance malfunctions and go to the hospital or have a first aid option. Also having to trim hedge fences.
  • thechickthechick Posts: 10 New Member
    Who would've thought I would miss a dishwasher so much! Washer and dryer would be awesome too.
  • SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    DockIee wrote: »
    ...You'd suddenly see a grumpy old man riding his lawnmower in the middle of town waving his fist in the air and shouting at people.
    I'd love to see this happen in Sims 4 too! Not the grumpy old man thing but the lawnmowers...
    Pffft, I'd LOVE to see the GOM (Grumpy Old Man). What a hoot!

• tashharttashhart Posts: 106 Member
    Wow you wonderful girls and guys there's soooo many ideas here :) thanks so much for sharing them with me and everyone, you never know this could be read :)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I fully agree
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    We need an Irobot Roomba. I have two irl, they are a must. :p Why we don't have dishwashers is beyond me, come on EA. Dishpan hands is so 1990's. :s
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    yes for goodness sake listen to us EA!
    we need that stuff!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »
    We need an Irobot Roomba.

Omigosh. Can you imagine a Sims Roomba with pets?! WANT.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    edited May 2015
    Dishwashers..
    The most important thing in the sims! Left out of the base game!
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • NeykoNeyko Posts: 49 Member
    I think toaster ovens, hot plates, and mini fridges would be good too.
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Graham Is the Head of stuff packs so Im going to tag him so he can see :)@SimGuruGraham
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »
    We need an Irobot Roomba.

Omigosh. Can you imagine a Sims Roomba with pets?! WANT.

I have three maltese dogs who stalk and (attack :D ) them as they go from room to room. Hilarious to say the least. I hope EA is reading this thread. Everyone has such good ideas. :)
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Herbs garden for the kitchen and new window and door and door ways
  • Meggzii_1992Meggzii_1992 Posts: 2 New Member
    OMG! YES! They really need to add the dishwasher to the game and I like separate ovens and stove tops like they had in sims 1 too.
  • tkwolftkwolf Posts: 362 Member
    tashhart wrote: »
    who agrees
    *Dishwashers
    *Vacumes
    *Washing machines
    *6 hob cooker (industrial)
    *dryer
    *FRYER
    Please feel free to keep adding :)

While we are at it, a robotic maid like in sims livin large that can be customized via CAS. Perhaps make it a prize in the scientific career
    INTRODUCING.....TA DA DA DAAAAAA
    SIMS 4! STAR WARS!
    BU7XCq7.jpg