Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we'll get New Content in the June Patch?

13...Next

Comments

• CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    More bug fixes. Maybe locked doors.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Why would I not be surprised of a 4th July patch?
    (which has stuff, as opposed to a june patch).

Fireworks in late June wouldn't be a bad addition -- Canadians could use them for Canada Day celebrations with their Sims on July 1. Or maybe some picnic related content -- I'd love to have an actual picnic basket my Sims could have in their inventory so they don't have to spend all their time cooking.

Yes Picnic Baskets. That's something I'd love to have back. I enjoyed that object in TS3.

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I want them to do SOMETHING sensible with the Relationship Panels. Their last update seriously messed it up, IMO. I hate how it displays now. I want an overhaul, more filters, sorts, search... anything.

It's pretty much unusable for a new single sim who knows several people, but has no loves or friends yet. Where's the Neighbors tab, the Coworkers tab... etc... ???

I'd like the relationship panel to reflect in-laws; one of my Sims was talking to her husband's mom at the wedding and it was sad to see no relationships whatsoever. :| A Co-workers tab would also come in handy now that you mention it.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    A toddler gnome
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    What June patch, where did you see confirmation we are getting one, please supply a link to the info from EA directly.

I have to agree with this. It seems, as usual, the assumptions are really flowing freely around here.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • cat9894cat9894 Posts: 63 Member
    Being able to change heights would be a good addition
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    What June patch, where did you see confirmation we are getting one, please supply a link to the info from EA directly.

I have to agree with this. It seems, as usual, the assumptions are really flowing freely around here.
    Again there hasn't been a month we didn't get a patch.
    I'm hoping we get some kind of 4th of July set especially some clothing. We only have one patriotic peice for female sims in cas but the guys need some. So far they've done all the holidays except Halloween but they started with Christmas so maybe we can get some stuff for Independance Day in the June Patch because the July Patch probebly won't be out till after July 4th.

I'd like a patriotic teddy bear that is wearing the stars and stripes and a gnome as well. Also some Patriotic Hats for our sims to wear. More updates I'd like to see added to the June Patch is the option to make a boy/girlfriend/finacie in cas. I miss that option from TS3. I'd also like to see it to where we can raise the relationship and motive bars up and down with testingcheats.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I'm not expecting anything. Not so close to released content.