Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim is sick! What do I do?

Despite having the hospital career reward trait of Sickness Resistance, my sim is clearly sick with stars around her head (im self diagnosing starry eyes here but it could be triple threat I guess). She drank orange juice and seemed better for while but is sick again. Can I call a doctor? can she go to the hospital for treatment? or does she just sweat it out and hope to pull through?

Comments

• Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    She cannot go to the hospital. The only thing to do for illness is to buy medicine from a computer. When I didn't have one at home I just bought some from the computer at the hospital. It's under the Order... option where you buy seeds and computer parts.
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I think all you can do is order medicine from the computer and take that or keep drinking tea and/or orange juice.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Wait 2 minutes? I barely even notice the illnesses since they literally only last a minute or two.
  • Options
    tkwolftkwolf Posts: 362 Member
    Order med from computer, check inventory, click > take medicine
    INTRODUCING.....TA DA DA DAAAAAA
    SIMS 4! STAR WARS!
    BU7XCq7.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Sims can not die from illness if that's what you're worried about. The moodlet will wear off if you don't purchase medicine via phone or computer.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    Sims can not die from illness if that's what you're worried about. The moodlet will wear off if you don't purchase medicine via phone or computer.
    sims can't die from illnesses but from laughter & embarrassment - yeah that sounds really ... eh ... great :anguished:
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    why is it that my sim has the sickness resistant trait from the medical career, yet gets sick at least twice a week, 2 days in a row this time. Is this trait actually working?
  • Options
    ScarletlocsScarletlocs Posts: 54 Member
    I'm not sure what happened.... I can't order medicine or parts. I used too
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    make your sim to drink orange juice or tea

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    heyjeremysnowheyjeremysnow Posts: 24 New Member
    Get your Sim some rest, don't go to work or it'll probably make it worse.