Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4th Muse Builds!

capturedmusecapturedmuse Posts: 300 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm by no means good, but I'm putting together a bunch of lots for my next Sims stories series after I finish my current legacy. Building is such a great break from the feels! Will probably have to make some cc for some of it (ewww), but whatever. Click the links to view them. (Yes, I know, there is only one right now, but one day there will be many, probably.)

Builds:
Anyway, suggestions would be great, and I'll put it on the gallery once I'm done playtesting it and what not.

Commentary:

Willow Creek Academy - I am struggling a bit with some of the spacing, as there is some dead space, but I won't be able to tell whether I can cut some of it out or to keep it until I experience about 15 sims walking around in there. Anyway, first floor is completely done, will probably get the energy to finish up the second floor before the weekend. I kinda want it done so I can work on something else, like a dorm or orphanage.

Reboot in General - Dunno, haven't fully planned out all the lots for my Willow Creek and Oasis Springs reboot for the story, but I suppose that's a good thing, gives me time to change my mind. I will probably have very, very few residential lots, mostly because most of the sims I like are not in the world, and I like that, and with the mod to keep the sims from being culled, it seemed like a perfect fix. So that way I can have a school, an SBI unit building, publishing agency, an abandoned house, and more. Who knows, might end up burned out and just quit half way D: who knows! Or might just build things as I need them for the story.

Thanks for reading! I love construction critique and suggestions. (do not pull punches)
Post edited by capturedmuse on

Comments