Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    @lisasc360 , I just want to say how sorry I am for your loss. I lost my own dad about eight months ago, rather unexpectedly, though his health was very poor for the preceding year. They say it gets easier, but I honestly am not sure it does - it does get easier to bear, though, and I hope you and your SO make it through this difficult time sooner rather than later. Remember the good times, not the end.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Thank you @simgeek79, @VGryphon & @Fenrys for your kind words during this difficult time in our lives... :)<3 I too had loss my father about 5 1/2 years ago but we were prepared for that as he had the cancer and was told 2 months before he passed that the treatments didn't help. But with my father-in-law, he had been sick for the past 5-6 months going in and out of the hospital with infection after infection of the bladder ducts and it just wasn't getting any better no matter what they did and he was just too weak to have surgery to remove the bladder. I was an emotional train wreck these past 2 weeks as I kept thinking about my dad in his last final days of his life while worrying about my father-in-law but it is now time to move on and to try to get back to a normal life or almost normal life. And yes it does get easier to a point but then we see something to reminds us of him and then the memories along with some tears (both happy & sad) come along for just a minute or 2 and then are gone. So I like to think of them in a better place where they are no longer suffering and then that makes me feel better... :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @cogitotor Love the junkyard. Rec'd and put it on my fav's list. Gives me an idea for a sim in my game and can't wait to add it. :)
  • NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Somebody recently asked if I ever uploaded my junkyard lot to the Exchange - I'm sorry, but I can't find who that was - and the answer is now, yes I have! At least the residential version is up now, the Community version soon. Here's a link to a thread with some pictures of it, and to the lot on the Exchange.

What a cool artistic vision! It's like a painting, only with junk instead of pigment. Seeing your junkyard made me long to blow stuff up lol!
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
    @j8k9 Thank you for the Colonial Fashion Dress. I was looking yesterday for something for my witchy woman to wear, and that one is perfect!

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Here is a listing of the current and upcoming deals.

Current Deal Twenty-two minutes remaining at time of post
    883 ) Henley Shirt with Laced Collar / 39 / 75 / 48% / 2 hours
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD
    Individual item; not part of any set

Upcoming Deals
    884 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948 which is 442 sp 74% off)
    Not part of any set or compilation

885 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This "green" deal is offered twice, also at # 708, but both deals are same price
    Not part of any set or compilation and not CYS enabled
    Includes: Show Stopping Styles Collection

886 ) Blazer Jacket with Hoodie / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

887 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 494 / 1710 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 294, # 659 & # 142)

888 ) Hydrocombo Spa / 23 / 42 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

889 ) Riding on Horseback Pants / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Palace of Versailles

890 ) The Boardwalk / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 694 which is 969 sp 49% off)

891 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1120 / 1980 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 903, # 826 & # 327. However, the deals are close in price to # 891, ranging from 980 sp 51% off - 1060 sp 46% off)
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set

892 ) Killer Classics / 456 / 1188 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation (indirectly as all its items are included in the compilation)
    Includes: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set

893 ) BahHaus Immaculate Window / 31 / 100 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

894 ) Eleganza Drapes / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Living Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

895 ) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 930)
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

896 ) Hippin' Outfit / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours

897 ) Drifter’s Desire / 648 / 714 / 9% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, # 577)
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation

898 ) Alvar Retro Trash Receptacle / 20 / 61 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

This is a one-hour deal
    899 ) The Longest Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 1 hour
    Part of: Hewnsman Dining Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • J8K9J8K9 Posts: 2,338 Member
    Thank You Me1620! :) I keep losing my place and forgetting about the spread sheet. :(
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @J8K9 - Happy to help!
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    I suppose I'll wait for the cheaper Brunch at the Old Mill. That way I can buy the Bistro, too! :p
  • FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    Ugh, I forgot to check the list before I bought Brunch at the Old Mill. Oops. Serves me right for deal-watching when not really awake, doesn't it? Now, to hope I get another couple offers before Al Fresco pops up...
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
    @Pangolin22 Thank you for the Long Wavy Hair. It's perfect for the fashionable Sim-about-town look!

• RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I've been kind of MIA recently. Hope you all had a nice weekend. Just want to thank @brandi22 @scillakees and @J8K9 for the gifts! You all are awesome! XD

I'm really excited because some DDs I've been waiting awhile for are finally coming up (well, the best price for them anyway)! ^_^ My wait will soon be over. Can't wait!
  • mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    thank you very much @Cogitotoro for the outfit its lovely :) sorry didn't thank you earlier my axolotl decided to spawn on me again and ive been up to my elbows trying to suck up eggs, I just got last batch about done the constant care stage and now looks like ill be at a few more months lol
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    thank you very much @Cogitotoro for the outfit its lovely :) sorry didn't thank you earlier my axolotl decided to spawn on me again and ive been up to my elbows trying to suck up eggs, I just got last batch about done the constant care stage and now looks like ill be at a few more months lol

You're welcome. And I'm so proud that I actually know what an axolotl is! Good for you perpetuating that species.

cute-animals-axolotl-swimming-pics.jpg
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    So, Al Fresco Street Market off my list, (along with 2 individual DD items) and that was my last venue, I now own all the venues. So I can advance with my new install of store content. I also own everything till deal no. 11 comes back around, Homecoming, and that should be a nice green download button :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for the Never the Bride dress. And thank you for your kind words during this difficult time in my family's life... :)
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Many thanks @123321ab for the Pails in Comparison! This gift will tip the Provence set into the green download button when the best daily deal comes around!

----
    For those that wanted the Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining (DD# 914), if you pick up Woodland Counter (DD# 907) 12-14 hours earlier, you will get a bit better discount. If you have already picked up DD# 568 (Kitchen Cage Hutch) and DD# 637 (Grandmother's Cooktop), then with DD# 907 you should get a green download button for DD# 914.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I was gonna say your WHAT? and you are 'DOING WHAT...sucking up eggs??? But, thanks to @cogitotoro I am now up to speed on that. :grin:

I'd say he/she definitely has a face that a mama should love!!
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Oh my goodness @mercurydustin and @Cogitotoro that axolotl is so cute! I had to Google it and every picture/image I saw it was always smiling!! I've never heard of it before! Thanks for sharing! :p
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    So, I'm busy with OE for what seemed like months but was only weeks, come back to the thread and see new Toilet song, weird animals, and others getting on with their lives and lots of gifting. Same old same old. Congrats and condolences as needed.
    I think my music taste (read age) is a factor that I don't get the new toilet song as easily as other ones - I don't know the tune off the top of my head.
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    So, I'm busy with OE for what seemed like months but was only weeks, come back to the thread and see new Toilet song, weird animals, and others getting on with their lives and lots of gifting. Same old same old. Congrats and condolences as needed.
    I think my music taste (read age) is a factor that I don't get the new toilet song as easily as other ones - I don't know the tune off the top of my head.
    Good to see you back!

Yeah, I have to listen to the original while I read the lyrics to the parody song to get it - and I wrote the thing!! It's not really a song I'd listen to, but I thought it would make a funny toilet song.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

I was gonna say your WHAT? and you are 'DOING WHAT...sucking up eggs??? But, thanks to @cogitotoro I am now up to speed on that. :grin:

I'd say he/she definitely has a face that a mama should love!!

LOL! Me too but I thought it was some kind of Sims thing that I had missed out on thus far!!

Cogitotoro wrote: »
    You're welcome. And I'm so proud that I actually know what an axolotl is! Good for you perpetuating that species.

cute-animals-axolotl-swimming-pics.jpg

And @Cogitotoro wins first prize for cutest pic ever and knowing what the heck an axolotl is! Yeah, I typed that about four times before I finally spelled it right.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @melaniet1020 and @Nevills @Cogitotoro @AlphaFen @scillakees thank you all for the gifts I have been so busy with moving I havent been able to collect ads so the gifts helped a ton
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello Shoppers!

We are currently on #894, Eleganza drapes.

Later today at #900 we have the India Inspirations Collection coming up - it's only appearance on this list. We won't get back to it until August 9th!

There are quite a few single items today that only make one appearance on the list. Some of them may be a part of a set you want, so I recommend scrolling all the way to the right on the Current Rotation page of the spreadsheet - there is a column near the end of the page that tells you what sets each item is part of. Remember that if the set is CYS enabled and an individual item is more than 10% off, it is a good deal to purchase the individual item before you purchase the set - you will save sim points that way.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    Welcome back @Jaceigh and thank you for the gifts :smiley: I hope you have fun when your family arrives, mine come in July, which should be fun, shame about the cleaning though.

That's the problem with housework, you just get everything clean and 6 monthes later you have to start all over again.

You're welcome :) I'm sure I will have fun. I'm trying to get everything done now instead of last minute like I usually do, hehe. They live in a small town in another state - so part of the fun is the benefits of a large metroplex, as well as the different restaurants/stores/attractions that aren't in their nearest big city. They've been here several times, so they have favorite places in mind to revisit, and I try to include a few new things to experience. :)

Your comment made me laugh! These same family members tend to visit twice a year, and that's when my house will look the best..so I actually make a similar joke frequently at my own expense, hehe. My house isn't filthy, despite all my comments, but I am bad about clutter and getting complacent with disorganization. :D
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top