Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for Animals EP: Not just cats and dogs

Comments

• haituvahaituva Posts: 266 Member
    I'd also love to have some farms and other stuff that get Sims closer to Nature!
  • hope1275hope1275 Posts: 264 Member
    Brilliant, @KinuBug! Imagine, too, if you could breed your livestock for certain qualities. Better milk, more eggs, etc. I love it!

z8Bu8FZ.gif

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Whatever stated above I agree thoroughly! EA, We/I want Pets Expansion please for the sims 4!. I felt the sims 3 pets ep was so lacking of contents and interactions and there's so much potential to be added on so please make the best one for the sims 4.

The Sims Game
  • JustawhoviansimmerJustawhoviansimmer Posts: 74 Member
    That would be so cool! The farm sounds like a great idea for a game pack that'd work brilliantly alongside pets (We all know EA would want to milk the idea as much as possible - thus two packs).
    I want a pets-ish exspanion which allows you to have pet dragons (because who doesn't want a dragon to go around setting the nieghbours house on fire)
  • emilyandcolouremilyandcolour Posts: 13 New Member
    I love this idea! I grew up in a farm town with a bunch of agricultural businesses so it would be so real for me! I think a "small town" EP would be a cute idea, like have more local businesses and more community-based interactions and events. Pets are a huge part to real-life living.
  • kaylaaswannkaylaaswann Posts: 15 Member
    This is an awesome idea! I grew up in the city, so I would love to have a little Sim farm. It would tie in brilliantly with GTW with the ability to have a pet shop/farmers market/farm supply store. I would definitely buy it!
  • JuuthJuuth Posts: 31 Member
    I love this! :D But i still need the african pygmy hedgehogs as a pets though :P Can't live without my hedgies!
    i love the hiking idea and the ideas about gaining materilas thrugh your pets as well, how they all have their own task within the farm.
    would be nice if you could gain manure from cleaning the meadow of your cows, to use it on your crops. An extra addition to the gardening skill.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I would love the ability to create only a household of a animal. like play as a Wolf, and and make a little forest type lot and make a basement to look like a den. Just a thought I'm interested in playing from only an animal's perspective on life is all.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I hope we get farm animal and a farm world.
  • MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    Piglets and cows & goats & horses & sheep every animal you can think of around the world
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    OP that's a wonderful idea, I love everything about it.

I'd also like to see rabbits and ferrets included as small pets this time.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    edited April 2015
    1. The sims 4 Exotic zoo expansion pack featuring own a zoo with extinct specie animals,engaged specie animals,all types of species of animals
    also zoo careers

2. The sims 4 Farming life expansion pack- own a farm with piglets,lambs,calfs,chickens,horses,goats, mutten birds, ducks
    3. The sims 4 Pets expansion pack-
    Feature dogs,cats,birds,guinea ,mice,rabbits
    4. The sims 4 domestic generation game pack- feature toddlers & kindergarten

5.The sims 4 college university expansion pack- preteens,college&university buildings,preteen Ballarat, karate careers

6.The sims 4 downtown town life game pack- feature downtown shops,apartments, bowling, cinemas, beer venue, beach, fish&chips shop etc

7..the sims 4 celebration holiday game pack- feature Mother's Day,Father's Day, holloween day, Christmas Day. Easter, Anzac day, show day, festival day along with Easter bunny, Santa claus, Christmas food, Easter food, show day bags&rides&show day exbits and Anzac food and holloween food, show grounds etc.inclued holidays off school and work for children&teenager&young adults and adults& elders

8.the sims 4 elders game pack-feature
    Elders recieve a pension when they retire from their job worth 830 simoleons
    Elders knitting kit&knitting book and knitting accessories & sewing machine& sewing book& sewing kit all to use.
    Elders baby sit grand children
    Children and teens have a nan & pop relationship.

Just write signed if you agree with these ideas
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
  • KinuBugKinuBug Posts: 138 Member
    Thanks guys! I'm so glad that so many of you Simmers are in love with this idea as much as I am! I really hope that the Gurus can see this post and take some ideas from it! =D
    Does anyone else have any ideas or input on this? :) What kinds of things would you like your Sims to be able to do that you do with your pets?

I would love to have pet bunnies as well! Would be great to either be able to keep them in a cage or build a habitat for them. And to be able to take them out to wander around your Sims' house and interact with your other pets. :) I used to have a pet bunny that would love to play with my dog! The bunny would run up to the dog to get its attention then hop around in front of him.
  • SirenWhispersSirenWhispers Posts: 19 New Member
    I wouldnt mind being able to have a pet bunny in the sims 4. I was very sad we didnt get them in the sims 3.
  • ZacharyZachary Posts: 68 Member
    I love the farm idea and hiking. If they include a zoo I would love to see monkeys in the game!
    Zachary wrote: »
    I love the farm idea and hiking. If they include a zoo I would love to see monkeys in the game!

Having a zoo in game would be cool! That's a great idea. =D
  • mrsnava82mrsnava82 Posts: 664 Member
    I love this idea and i figure as well that it take awhile, I wouldn't mind the wait . But this is such an awesome idea and maybe to do other things with the crops like make lemonade with the lemons etc.
    signature.png
    mrsnava82 wrote: »
    I love this idea and i figure as well that it take awhile, I wouldn't mind the wait . But this is such an awesome idea and maybe to do other things with the crops like make lemonade with the lemons etc.

That is a great idea to use the crops and materials from animals to put together recipes! I love to cook myself, so being able to combine different ingredients that my sim's gather from their farm would be amazing. :)
  • simscoffeeandsunshinesimscoffeeandsunshine Posts: 53 Member
    This would be super awesome except it would be way too much to add into the base game. Maybe just start off with the basics like Sims farm pack (dog, cat, horse, cow, chicken) and collect eggs and milk, and add to your fresh ingredients. Otherwise this would just be Farmville or Hayday without real time wait periods. But the idea is interesting.
  • Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    This would be super awesome except it would be way too much to add into the base game. Maybe just start off with the basics like Sims farm pack (dog, cat, horse, cow, chicken) and collect eggs and milk, and add to your fresh ingredients. Otherwise this would just be Farmville or Hayday without real time wait periods. But the idea is interesting.

I would really like sheep to be part of this base game, so we could make wool clothing or just sell the wool.

I would really like sheep to be part of this base game, so we could make wool clothing or just sell the wool.

Oooh that is a great idea =D
  • thesims3mermaidthesims3mermaid Posts: 180 Member
    I think that they should come out with the regular pets EP but then add your idea as like DLC like a game pack. That would be cool. They could call it Farm life.
    7Ar0t8G.png

Or do both and create yourself as a mermaid.
  • verascrambleverascramble Posts: 9 New Member
    ohhhhhhhhh plz plz find a way to get them in game