Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Castle Howard - stately home

13...Next

Comments

• jay6754jay6754 Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    These rooms look very nice! :) Very nice shade of pink that you used for the library/music room. Very elegant furnishing of this area. Great layout of the room area. It looks great the way you have placed the seating. It will be a great place for sims to sit and rest, whilst reading a book and either listening to or playing a musical instrument. The pictures on the walls near the instruments suit the room well. The way you have done the curtains looks very nice. Very elegant shades of gold and brown and grand furnishings you have used in the lady's chamber! The picture behind the bed looks great.
    Your build continues to look so very nice! Great interiors! :)

I have it ready, i only have 3 rooms to do but im going to leave them for other people to decorate.

• juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited September 2013
    The interiors look just magnificent! What a beautifull decoration you have made!

Are you going to make servants quarter? at least the sells? I don´t mind to furnish them myself, but since you have studied the house distribution you know better where this quarter is located in the original building.

I am presumming you have used CC for the furnishing, so is it in sims3pack format or package files? are you going to list all the package files you have used for us to download or are you making a CC file attached to the buildings with your upload? I want this piece of art badly!

Thankyou for sharing, it is a pleasure to look at your pics
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • jay6754jay6754 Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited September 2013
    junceda wrote:
    The interiors look just magnificent! What a beautifull decoration you have made!

Are you going to make servants quarter? at least the sells? I don´t mind to furnish them myself, but since you have studied the house distribution you know better where this quarter is located in the original building.

I am presumming you have used CC for the furnishing, so is it in sims3pack format or package files? are you going to list all the package files you have used for us to download or are you making a CC file attached to the buildings with your upload? I want this piece of art badly!

Thankyou for sharing, it is a pleasure to look at your pics

I really dont know were the servants quarter is, it does not say on any of the blue prints i have,

This is the best plan of the house i have, i cant see it on here. however i did make a servants quarter but its very basic.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7448/9783711024_6db7d6ae7a_b.jpg

There is a lot of CC so i will try my best to include all of it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Sassykitty92Sassykitty92 Posts: 24 Member
    What world is it built in?
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    wow amazing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    > @jay6754 said:

Where is the download?
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Sassykitty92
    I don't think there is one... this is an old wip thread from 2013
    I only commented becouse it was bumped up and I missed the date.... how did you find it... it is 2 years old, must have been deply buried in teh forum.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    I googled search "castle sims 3"
    Awe I really like this one