Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Congratulations with this topic! I hope one day pictures of Sims 4 toddlers will be added to it.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    Say I havent missed the 600 page celebration...... *puts champers back in the fridge and waits for the next hundred page*
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Had to log in to say congrats on 600 pages! Best thread on this site <3
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    Had to log in to say congrats on 600 pages! Best thread on this site <3

Totally agree. Followed closely by Favorite Screenshots.

Congrats on reaching 600 pages. Hopefully there will soon be other reasons for family players to celebrate.
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    Yay! \o/ @ 600 pages! Only 400 more to go! :smiley:
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    Yay! \o/ @ 600 pages! Only 400 more to go! :smiley:

What happens then? :*
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    We hit a thousand ;)
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    I tweeted a few SimGuru's to tell them of our milestone here. @SimGuruLyndsay replied with 'Thank you for your passion'. I think it's good to remind them every now and again how popular this thread is, that we are a popular play style and that all of you are loyal sims series fans.
    We can't make them act to improve things for us, but we can keep trying to get through to them. Whether they have the money, inclination and staff to *do* anything is another matter buy I'd like to think that by having such a popular thread and a sensible one at that any Gurus who sympathise with us could point to us to show it would be worth any additional investment to those who are in control of the purse strings.
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    I tweeted a few SimGuru's to tell them of our milestone here. @SimGuruLyndsay replied with 'Thank you for your passion'. I think it's good to remind them every now and again how popular this thread is, that we are a popular play style and that all of you are loyal sims series fans.
    We can't make them act to improve things for us, but we can keep trying to get through to them. Whether they have the money, inclination and staff to *do* anything is another matter buy I'd like to think that by having such a popular thread and a sensible one at that any Gurus who sympathise with us could point to us to show it would be worth any additional investment to those who are in control of the purse strings.

And preferably before we give up in despair
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    It seems like ages since a guru has last wrote something in here :/ And it was SimGuruBChick for the most part.
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    Yeah makes ya feel all forgotten :(
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    New patch notes are in. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/833755/may-14-patch-notes#latest

A couple of things were added:
    "Sims your household knows can call you up and invite you to some of their events!
    Sims in a relationship might get a phone call to go on a date. Your child’s friends might ask them over for a play date. Or your “ready to age up, but not yet aged up” friends can call to ask you join them for their birthday party."
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    255qiba.jpg
    https://youtu.be/4KWZQgdZOmk?t=11s Warning: Country music
    2qb9lrs.jpg
    icmzjq.jpg
    TszwvJw.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Scobre wrote: »
    New patch notes are in. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/833755/may-14-patch-notes#latest

"Sims your household knows can call you up and invite you to some of their events!
    Sims in a relationship might get a phone call to go on a date. Your child’s friends might ask them over for a play date. Or your “ready to age up, but not yet aged up” friends can call to ask you join them for their birthday party."

What??? I didn't know a patch was up! Those additions are cool! I just hope your friends don't invite you as often as they stalk you -.-
  • Options
    marcellala wrote: »

What??? I didn't know a patch was up! Those additions are cool! I just hope your friends don't invite you as often as they stalk you -.-
    Yeah just move your mod folder before patching. LOL that would be funny. Now if only Sims could visit neighbors without a loading screen to attend parties. That would be nice.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options

Yeah just move your mod folder before you patch.

Yeah, i always do that. That's why i hate those surprise patches :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I wonder if people will enjoy those new features... it is nice that there are little improvements now and again (if they have been implemented nicely), just a shame they won't give us what is missing.

I'm sure this game could be good, but I don't think it ever will be because they won't do what is needed... I have a special pair of socks that I keep on a plate in the cupboard - if EA ever add toddlers into this game, I will get them out and eat them :D
  • Options

Yeah, i always do that. That's why i hate those surprise patches :D
    Yeah why I thought it was good to let people know at least especially with this thread. I don't want their family save files corrupted.
  • Options
    I wonder if people will enjoy those new features... it is nice that there are little improvements now and again (if they have been implemented nicely), just a shame they won't give us what is missing.

I'm sure this game could be good, but I don't think it ever will be because they won't do what is needed... I have a special pair of socks that I keep on a plate in the cupboard - if EA ever add toddlers into this game, I will get them out and eat them :D

I have seen people asking for it and i was one of them. I just know this team can't handle balance too well, so... I'm a little pessimistic.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I have seen people asking for it and i was one of them. I just know this team can't handle balance too well, so... I'm a little pessimistic.
    Yeah, that's what I mean about if they are nicely implemented... I will cross my fingers for you... sims could suddenly have a very hectic social life with parties to go to every day!

• Options
    LokanyaLokanya Posts: 166 Member
    Who's got time for parties with all those loading screens! lol. All my Sims seem to do is go to work, sleep and garden!
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member

Be careful what you say.... EA may hold you to that :p though if the time ever comes to you eating socks please post a pitcure im sure im not the only one that has to see the event lol
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    So here we are with my new save after losing my legacy. I made her home Sunlit Tides :)

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsdkykm9mf.jpg
    She is an interior designer-after her assignment she was playing with a very cute toddler of the family she worked for :)

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsvc3bowvz.jpg
    She met a very cute guy on an online dating profile-here is one of their dates at the beach :) He's 'the one' :)

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpssbh425gz.jpg
    She decides to propose! At a very beautiful community lot overlooking the town :)
    [img][/img]Screenshot-7_zpsao7avqnj.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-9_zpsoklcadtm.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-11_zpslw51mcr5.jpg
    They got married at night in the garden by the light of some lovely lit jars :)
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member

Noooooooooooooo....! Not the toe socks!!
    ts3.jpg

:p
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    I'm very interested if the social events still have goals and get you rewards if you fulfill them if it's not your own party. I think birthday parties are a cool edition. Guess i will find out tomorrow, it's too late now here.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top