Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

toddlers in the sims 4 wont be annoying take a look

husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
See some people dont want toddlers cause they are annoying they need to be taken up and down feeden and a lot of things but is ea doing toddlers as always or are they going to be like freeplay i know freeplay is annoying to play but this game showcase how the sims 4 is going to be in some ways so as well as toddlers here some pics

They can sleep in bedsg7e6N4R.jpg

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

They even use stairs gO1anh3.jpg

They also can eat at tablesIr9SOCo.jpg

And even use toilts (in the sims 4 they must be potty trained to do so i guess)
hOCBABL.jpg

They can also swim,swing,play in these house and slideqOvqobG.jpg
8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
IhJxLJM.jpg

So for now do you still find them annoying

yondu-guardians1.jpg
over here i post my cc
new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
you may know me as g1g2

Comments

• AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Sims freeplay actually looks pretty cute lol.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »

Yes it does but its need a lot of work and time and patience
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

That doesn't surprise me. Do you think it's worth it to try? It seems like it has a lot of stuff in it but I've never even looked into it. Seeing those pics makes me interested though. Seems like it would be nice to play while waiting for an appointment or something.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
    edited May 2015

That doesn't surprise me. Do you think it's worth it to try? It seems like it has a lot of stuff in it but I've never even looked into it. Seeing those pics makes me interested though. Seems like it would be nice to play while waiting for an appointment or something.

You know you can even have pets in it from dogs , horses , cats and deers its realy great

Edit:i have to add that this game is somehow goal orianted its lioe every update you get things you can unlock by achiveing this goals
    As for you you can try it and see yourself its already free
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

I just watched the trailer and seen it's available for android... Now I feel like I want to give it a try haha. Thanks for starting this thread. I'll have to see how it goes.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    I just watched the trailer and seen it's available for android... Now I feel like I want to give it a try haha. Thanks for starting this thread. I'll have to see how it goes.

Ok have fun
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I like loads of the stuff they have done in freeplay its just to tedious to play as everything is in real time and takes forever.
    There are a few things i would like to be added to 4 from freeplay, toddlers and pre teens are at the top of my list.
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    I like loads of the stuff they have done in freeplay its just to tedious to play as everything is in real time and takes forever.
    There are a few things i would like to be added to 4 from freeplay, toddlers and pre teens are at the top of my list.

And if toddlers were like freeplay ones (not in apearence) they difently worth waiting
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    edited May 2015
    You still have to feed them, keep them out of trouble, teach them to walk, talk, and potty train. Yes, that's annoying, since you also have to work on skills and tasks not just for your job, but to achieve aspirations. And again, you're talking Free Time, not Sims 4. No doubt the Toddler will have tasks to be done as well, the way things are going.

I also don't like Free Play. I didn't play with anyone and so had to play every character in the neighborhood. It's really just another facebook type game where you need friends to give you things or you have to buy them.
    KatsKats wrote: »
    You still have to feed them, keep them out of trouble, teach them to walk, talk, and potty train. Yes, that's annoying, since you also have to work on skills and tasks not just for your job, but to achieve aspirations. And again, you're talking Free Time, not Sims 4. No doubt the Toddler will have tasks to be done as well, the way things are going.

I also don't like Freetime. I didn't play with anyone and so had to play every character in the neighborhood. It's really just another facebook type game where you need friends to give you things or you have to buy them.

So you want them to be decos !!!!
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    Toddlers in Freeplay look cute! I hope there is more to do with them. I think that it would be more fun for toddlers to have goals like all the other sims do. I thought toddlers in TS3 were pretty boring personally. I like how toddlers can go up steps in Freeplay so hopefully we get that for them in TS4. That was my biggest problem with them in TS3. You had to carry them up and down stairs. Most of the goals for other sims won't be devastating if you don't reach them. You just get extra good stuff if you do. So, @KatsKats you don't have to meet their goals if you don't want to, or if their annoying in general to you, just make them age up right away.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    See some people dont want toddlers cause they are annoying they need to be taken up and down feeden and a lot of things but is ea doing toddlers as always or are they going to be like freeplay i know freeplay is annoying to play but this game showcase how the sims 4 is going to be in some ways so as well as toddlers here some pics

They can sleep in bedsg7e6N4R.jpg

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

They even use stairs gO1anh3.jpg

They also can eat at tablesIr9SOCo.jpg

And even use toilts (in the sims 4 they must be potty trained to do so i guess)
    hOCBABL.jpg

They can also swim,swing,play in these house and slideqOvqobG.jpg
    8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

So for now do you still find them annoying

That is so cuuute I hope toddlers in TS4 can do things like toddlers in TS2 and TS Freeplay :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Toddlers in Freeplay look cute! I hope there is more to do with them. I think that it would be more fun for toddlers to have goals like all the other sims do. I thought toddlers in TS3 were pretty boring personally. I like how toddlers can go up steps in Freeplay so hopefully we get that for them in TS4. That was my biggest problem with them in TS3. You had to carry them up and down stairs. Most of the goals for other sims won't be devastating if you don't reach them. You just get extra good stuff if you do. So, @KatsKats you don't have to meet their goals if you don't want to, or if their annoying in general to you, just make them age up right away.

I guess the goals would be to teach tehm talk ,walk and use the toilt
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

I guess the goals would be to teach tehm talk ,walk and use the toilt
    Yeah. I hope their a little more in depth than that too like maybe learning their shapes and colors or something. That would be cute. It would also be cute if they could get into trouble when no one is looking, like draw all over the wall with crayon or get paint all over everything lol
    GqsONVc.gif
  • SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    That is too much work for them. Maybe they can make toddlers same height as children, so they don't have to remake the animation etc..
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Hah, it took them 2 games to make the cutest toddlers in the mobile app!
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
    edited May 2015
    Senbre wrote: »
    That is too much work for them. Maybe they can make toddlers same height as children, so they don't have to remake the animation etc..

Stop giving them ideas
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    It takes a lot of time in Create a Sim and make them look cute. I admit toddlers in the sims freeplay look cute when they wear costumes
    Boys got vampires and girls got witches and they creep around so cutely.

Two? I say three.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    It takes a lot of time in Create a Sim and make them look cute. I admit toddlers in the sims freeplay look cute when they wear costumes

Two? I say three.

is there a scret sims game that have toddlers that iam not aware of?
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Two? I say three.

I think I forgot a few spin offs. :)

Two? I say three.
    TS1 didn't have toddlers lol
    GqsONVc.gif

Two? I say three.
    TS1 didn't have toddlers lol

He might be talking about freeplay :/
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    but this game showcase how the sims 4 is going to be in some ways so as well as toddlers here some pics

Lol since when? I don't remember them ever saying they are going to add Freeplay features to 4.
    WLfAA9V.png
    but this game showcase how the sims 4 is going to be in some ways so as well as toddlers here some pics

Lol since when? I don't remember them ever saying they are going to add Freeplay features to 4.

Since they are adding things like freepaly is doing ex: pools /ghost

Btw its just a thought :p
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

He might be talking about freeplay :/

I also forgot to count freeplay as being the one I was talking about. ;D