Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 Advanced Legacy Challenge Scorecard

Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 2
This isn't exactly a story but it does seem to be the most relevant available forum to post this so here I go.

I realised that there were virtually no scorecards for the updated TS2 Advanced Legacy Challenge. The only ones I could find were outdated and didn't include all of the expansions for the game. Unfortunately, I'm not savvy enough with Google Sheets to create an automated scorecard (the kind that calculates all your totals for you as you put in your raw data), but I did spend all last night and this morning creating as comprehensive a manual scorecard as I could. I originally just made it for myself but then realised that other Sims 2 players who have all the expansions and want to play with the advanced rules might like this scorecard, too, so I'm sharing it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CABMKxth232NZwaCnCtrT7NAvae6kCCHmBGmndmWBGI/edit?usp=sharing

You can't edit the scorecard from that link but I'm 99% sure you can download it to your own computer or Google Drive and edit your own copy.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

Thanks! I've been dreading making one of these. I forget half of what I do and then just start over. This is much appreciated by me. :mrgreen:
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Thanks! I've been dreading making one of these. I forget half of what I do and then just start over. This is much appreciated by me. :mrgreen:

No problem! I'm glad someone's getting some use out of it! :) I just wish I knew how to make a scorecard that will calculate your totals for you as you put in your data, since that would be even easier but I can't figure out how to do it.

• kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member

No problem! I'm glad someone's getting some use out of it! :) I just wish I knew how to make a scorecard that will calculate your totals for you as you put in your data, since that would be even easier but I can't figure out how to do it.

I can try to do some tweaking on your spreadsheet if you want to cut out some of the manual portions of it if you want me to.
    kensgirl73 wrote: »

I can try to do some tweaking on your spreadsheet if you want to cut out some of the manual portions of it if you want me to.

Go for it! I'd love if someone were able to edit my scorecard to calculate the math. I hate math, lol.
  • Selena14402Selena14402 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm so sorry for reviving this very old thread but I've been looking everywhere for a complete scorecard and this was the only place I found one. Now of course the link doesn't work, is there anyone with a copy they can reshare? Or just direct me to where I can find an equivalent sims 2 legacy scorecard with all the advanced rules/handicaps and expansions?

Again, I'm sorry for the thread necromancy
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Sorry I don't. I don't really do challenges. @Rflong7 might have it though. Sounds like she might have downloaded it.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm so sorry for reviving this very old thread but I've been looking everywhere for a complete scorecard and this was the only place I found one. Now of course the link doesn't work, is there anyone with a copy they can reshare? Or just direct me to where I can find an equivalent sims 2 legacy scorecard with all the advanced rules/handicaps and expansions?

Again, I'm sorry for the thread necromancy

*Update- since @Ashleigh825 has made it available again, I've removed my copy of the upload. :)
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    Woops! Sorry guys, I accidentally binned it, but it should be fine now. If others have downloaded it and are posting it for use, that's fine, too. As long as people have a scorecard to work with, I'm happy. :)
  • simsterlyrocksimsterlyrock Posts: 28 Member
    Hey guys! I was able to mess around with the scorecard to make it so that it adds up all the points for you. @Ashleigh825 would you be okay with me posting a link to it for people to use it?
    Hey guys! I was able to mess around with the scorecard to make it so that it adds up all the points for you. @Ashleigh825 would you be okay with me posting a link to it for people to use it?

Sure! I really only just made it for personal use and thought I'd share with anyone else struggling to find a scorecard. One request: could you credit me for making the original scorecard somewhere? :)