Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    Angry sims can take angry poops, confident sims can pee like a champion
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Until recetly I didn't know kids can get a happy moodlet from having a sibling (all of my sims kids only had sad/angry ones or no reaction at all).

@take0nme Thank you, she is the founder of my legacy. I used to play with Disney princesses in TS3, too :) I also created all of them in TS4 CAS Demo. I guess I am a but of a Disney freak :smiley:
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    The rocket has to be at a house though. Sims can't build rockets at the park. I have tried but it did not work.

Then I changed the park to a residence and moved in a Sim without selling possessions then placed an already built rocket on the lot. I moved the Sim to another leaving the rocket there. Changed the lot back to a park and the rocket worked when my Sim visited the park.

So built rockets can work at the park. Well that is what I thought. The next time I had a Sim go to the park to use the rocket it did not have any interactions. Not sure why.
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    This thread is everything! I love it!

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @midnitetech Me too I have it bookmarked. Love this thread :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Your Sims does not need to be in the science career to buy the chemical analyzer (I think that's what is called) Anyway my Sims can analyze collectibles (the crystals and metals from the spawners that look like rocks) and get new rare collectibles sometimes. I needed one last metal and my Sim got it from using this table while analyzing a crystal.

Also, the fish from the buydebug cheat do not have a freshness rating and do not freak out my neat Sim when placed in a fish bowl. The fish my Sims catch always go foal and stink out the place.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited May 2015
    Cement, I totally forgot about that hidden place! Never been in there.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Looks nice. Thanks for sharing your pic. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top