Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    You can buy Babies in Build and Buy Mode with the Showhiddenobjects cheat on, you can resize it too lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Angry sims will punch a lump of clay if they see one laying around the house.

ha!! i have yet to see this. how funny.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  •  jessynyc78 jessynyc78 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited May 2015
    Let see..as a new player to Sims 4...

Seeing When one of my other Sims ask my Sim I wasn't playing tell what career she had and when I saw "Stay at Home mom" I just awwwww.... <3

Another have to be was the whole bed against the wall..... FINALLY!!!! lol...my teenage sim and Alexander Goth can woo-hoo instead of the parents bed!!! Lol..... :D

My other favorite have to be parent playing with their child on pirates ship as the monster.... I <3 it as child that what my mom use to do with me as a child... :)

I just got Outdoor Retreat this weekend....can't wait to see what my Sims do next..... :o
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    You can set a Baby as your head using cheats.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    I am sure all of you knew this but I recently found out that if you have set multiple (everyday or whatever)outfits for the sim, they will change into different ones at different times.

Whoa, how do you set multiple outfits ? I as only aware of the one we catagory ! This is a literal game changer !!!
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    I am sure all of you knew this but I recently found out that if you have set multiple (everyday or whatever)outfits for the sim, they will change into different ones at different times.

Whoa, how do you set multiple outfits ? I as only aware of the one we catagory ! This is a literal game changer !!!

Above the type of outfit , e.g everyday there is a plus sign. Click on that and you can add multiple outfits, I think 5 maximum.Do the same for every category.

That's awesome! I thought we ouldn't do that in Sims 4, so I was a little disappointed. Glad I found this thread!
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited May 2015
    @SimsFur Whoa, I didn't know about the need-clicking. That's neat!
  • duska3419duska3419 Posts: 180 Member
    (Ok, most probably already know this, but I didn't, until today)

Books can be propped up on stands.
    Just like at bookstores.

(if put into a display case - not sure otherwise, didn't yet check)
    i71ule.jpg

Where do you get the display case?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    This is a boring one but now when your sim takes a selfie or picture, you can see the number of photos you can take for that single shot.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    duska3419 wrote: »
    (Ok, most probably already know this, but I didn't, until today)

Books can be propped up on stands.
    Just like at bookstores.

(if put into a display case - not sure otherwise, didn't yet check)
    i71ule.jpg

Where do you get the display case?

They come with GTW I believe, I think they are under misc surfaces. I'm not on my computer to double check.
  • GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    Interesting and definitely good tips here :)
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    @SimsFur Whoa, I didn't know about the need-clicking. That's neat!

I love your modern day snow white.

I once started a modern day Disney princess story with Princess Jasmine in the sims 3 :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top